General - page 1405

In the early Wednesday session in Asia, gold slipped to a low of $1657.60 a troy ounce, after being pushed higher during trading on Tuesday. The precious metal rose by 1% and reached an intraday high of $1662.20 at the NYMEX trading session yesterday. The climb was supported by signs of increased...
I don't know anything about programing but i'm willing to learn how to use custom indicator to build EA. Please, help me.
[Deleted]
Cannot choose to withdrawal anyhow. What is the problem????? Thanks.
We would like to invite you to subscribe to our FREE Cronos Trader signals on Cronos Trader - MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals Cronos Trader is our latest 4D Trading Network! For thousands of years people worshipped the universe. Studies as far back as 1857 show universal cycles affect markets. Cronos...
We do our best to introduce all the leading Championship Participants to our audience in reasonable time. To achieve that, we closely monitor the most promising contestants in our TOP-10 and arrange interviews with them. However, the sharp rise of Alexey Masterov (reinhard) up to the third place has...
HELLO ALL! In MT5 how to see per trade in account history with profit for per trade! And how to close per trade when im opening many trades? It's not same MT4!
HELLO ALL! why the time to test signal is one month? can we change it?
After I logged in I got following error? 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы. in english 403 - forbidden. Access is denied. The credentials that were not given the right to view this directory or page. did my...
We have taken a new step towards MQL5 Cloud Network and MQL5.community integration. The only thing that we needed for final launching of the cloud calculations service dedicated to trading strategies testing was the arrangement of financial accounting of the transactions of the funds for...
  Signal problem  (6)
Hello that such, I have trouble getting signals from suppliers in real time. Someone could help me solve this.
How much are you willing to pay for signals ? <moderator phi.nuts EDIT : let's makes this a discussion. not just for signals but also for product in Market and job section.>
One of the hardest things when we are trading is grinding out profits intraday when things are quiet or setting up for something bigger. Especially if everyone is telling us that something big has occurred in the charts. Sometimes we can jump the gun only to find that out that the big thing we...
Hi guys, We knew that dealing to Forex is very risky because of the market movement volatility as it goes up and down. But in other side, it is the best source of income for we can easily earn a lot of profit if we know how to trade wisely. So, do you think it the best idea to rely to Forex?
I would like to understand what is an intuition and how it works I think it is a good idea to make it better then it is So maybe people here are knows about it and I would like to get any advice or opinion or commendation.. .
Dear members of Forex-TSD We just choose to disable personal blogs feature since Friday 11. Please, take care of your information published and save properly. As you know, here at Forex-TSD we're focused on new forum dynamics and we will take care of improve the best sections. And Blogs does not...
  Signal change  (2)
Is there any way of changing the current account that is subscribed to a signal? Cheers, Jonny
i need broker alow this EA +50.000$ profit in 1 day
Hi all, I have mainly been trading EUR/USD, AUD/USD and GBP/USD which all have the same sort of Pip value 0.0001 and so I understand how this relates to the spread charged by the broker. However I was considering trading some USD/JPY but the pip value is 0.01 but the spread charged for all
To Philip Horn, the Braemar Country Club was not just a golf course, it was an extension of his office. Most weeks, Mr. Horn, a financial adviser at Wells Fargo, chatted up potential clients between holes at the upscale club set against the backdrop of the Santa Monica Mountains. "I always...
hello, is there any way that this program will work with Interactive Brokers.com which is a multibillion publically traded company. This is a deal breaker for me without them. I've been with them for years with no problems and I won't change. Can this program send my orders to IB? Thank you....
Does a script exist that would turn the chart upside-down ? Thanks in advance
Ever heard of this?, it is by master Donald Knuth. This is the reason why lots of EA show amazing performance but became under dogs in Championship and real life. Any comments are welcome.
Hi all, i'm looking to open orders based in the difference of the present Bid to the Bid in the past. What I mean is; if Bid now is x pips above than the Bid before then open an Buy order if Bid now is x pips under the Bid before then open an Sell order. But as this can put a no limit in the...
  intermittent divide by zero  (15   1 2)
MqlTick myprice; MqlTradeRequestmyrequest; MqlTradeResultmyresult; &nbsp;ZeroMemory(myrequest); myrequest.action =TRADE_ACTION_DEAL; myrequest.sl = 0; myrequest.tp = 0; myrequest.symbol =_Symbol; myrequest.magic =0; &nbsp;myrequest.type_filling = ORDER_FILLING_FOK;...
Hi guys, Do you know how to convert pips into dollars? Can you give a clear example about this? Please help me.
Does anyone can give a clear explanation about stock intermediary? How it works in Forex market? Who are the people involved?
Hi guys, Can you explain to me clearly what is quantum fund and how it works in Forex market? What is the relation of hedge fund in quantum fund?
  trading signals question  (12   1 2)
I was wondering if you subscribe to a signal and you account doesent hae the same funds will it still trade I ask cause I subscribe to a signal set it up on my trading platform I allocate half of my funds at 5 % 3 pip slippage but no trades the service traded Thanks for any advise
David P. Kelly, chief global strategist at JP Morgan Funds and his team have published the latest quarterly Guide To The Markets. As investors head into the first quarter, Kelly and his team put together charts that look at the long-term trends in equities, returns of various asset classes,...
Anybody have any idea what this indicator is? I'm referring to the different sized dots above/below the candles Dots.png Found here: The Holy Grail of Deviations... @ Forex Factory