General - page 1413

The Expert Advisor of Evgeny Gnidko (FIFO) currently seems to be the most stable one at the Automated Trading Championship 2012. This trading robot entered TOP-10 at the third week remaining one of the leading Expert Advisors ever since. After the rapid series of trades during the first month of the...
  Compiler Error  (12   1 2)
I am not sure where to put this so apologies in advance: I have just installed the new MQL5, when I try to compile any code in the Meta Editor I am getting a compiler error of description: "cannot create interface of MQL5 compiler". Normally I would not post about such an error since there...
Rules of Automated Trading Championship 2012 : The maximum trading amount is 5 lots & The maximum allowed total volume 15 lots................ . " WHY ? "
Please give me this indicator. please please please.
Hi, All i want to do is pay money INTO my account and they have introduced this new system via mobile phones which i cannot get to work.Why they have to mess up a system which was working perfectly well ,i do not know.Has anyone else had problems?, Peter
Falling WedgeAscending ChannelForex Chart Patterns: Forex Chart Patterns: Falling Wedge & Ascending Channel Found – NZDUSD H1
Hello everybody, I'm new in Mql5 and have a question about setting member variables. I want to do something like this: #include <.../ABC.mqh>class XYZ{private:   ABC *test;public:  XYZ(ABC *test_new);}XYZ::XYZ(ABC *test_new){ test = test_new;} The problem is that when I...
  NewsBrk-v0 Alert  (1)
Please add Sound Alert for new news ? MT4 News Calendar Indicator @ Forex Factory
Hi Community, I am working on my first MT5 EA and was wondering if it is possible to debug an EA not only with live data (which works fine btw) but also with historical data when using the Strategy Tester? Cheers, Wolfgang
In some time in the future ill be entrusted with a forex account passed down to me with some money in it +50.000 that runs on an EA. I have no knowledge of manual trading and wouldnt want to ruin this account with my tests. The EA will keep running. But from now on i plan on selling/renting the
The trading robot of Sergey Abramov (26405) is staying in TOP-10 since the second week. However, it caused much anxiety for its developer. As it turned out, the robot contains a small error in position close block. The robot has been developed almost exclusively on the basis of the past years'...
hi; is there an indicator use " zigzag " ( Preference like : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/737 by : Nikolay Kositsin ) and draw arrow up/down with using another indicator or condition to plot them together on chart ? i have problem with index ; or is there any one can help me ?
Hi Friends I am working about expert for 1 years. I almost searched and tried all of expert. But I did not find which always win expert. is it possible ? You should be know for you coded so many expert. I only want to learn this. I'm about to go crazy. It is not possible, I will leave finance. it is
  write to file  (13   1 2)
Hi in this code only line Specified in file is write why lines next not write? please help me filehandle=FileOpen("fractals1.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_SHARE_READ|FILE_ACCESS_DATE|FILE_IS_WRITABLE|FILE_IS_READABLE); if(filehandle!=INVALID_HANDLE)     {...
We would like to present you the report for the tenth week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Although EURUSD was a loss-making pair within the whole week, the total floating profit of newly opened positions at this pair has finally exceeded the floating losses! Find more on that, as well...
Talked to 4 brokers offering services to American traders: FXCM, CitiFx, Alpari US, ACT Brokers. None of them have given a specific deadline for introducing the MT5 platform on live accounts. Alpari US said MT5 doesn't comply with US regulations yet. ACT Brokers half year ago said they will roll out
can anyone please tells me why i get this message(authorization failed) on my MQL5 cloud network?'m trying to provide CPU usage for the network ,and yes I'm signed in,and or register. thank you
Does it happen to you that you are in an open trade and the price is oscillating near your entry point and you think that the price is changing the direction? And as far as you close the trade the price continues to go in your direction? Exiting the trade prematurely This means that you have an...
Hi. I am new to this forum and I just purchased something for $25/ credits. Is there any way to exchange it with a $62.50 item from the same vender? Please help. Thanks
EUR/USD: Technical Analysis The up-trend is extending higher but it has reached an important resistance level, and also the 61.8% fibonacci retracement of last week's sell-off, nevertheless there are no reversal signs yet and the short-term trend remains up. The next set of targets higher lie at 1...
There are a number of advantages when trading forex. Find below the basic reasons why so many traders choose this market for their daily trading. Forex or foreign exchange has many advantages as it is the largest financial market Worldwide with its $5 trillion volume traded on a daily basis in...
A few days ago we tried to look into the future of TOP-10 Expert Advisors using Microsoft Excel as a time machine. In subsequent discussion, I had to admit that it was not the best solution for "searching the correlations". Now, I decided to use the more professional time machine - Eureqa...
Extended authorization and "Crosshair" mode were implemented in the previous build of MetaTrader 5 Android. Today the mobile platform received a number of new features. Traders will be able to closely examine them right after downloading the latest build of MetaTrader 5 Android. In addition to...
We are happy to announce that we will take part in the largest iFXEXPO Asia B2B financial expo in Macau on January 23-24, 2013. This important event will gather together more than 1 000 representatives of Forex industry. The expo will host plenty of seminars, workshops and panels. At this event...
Can i use EA on my account and still subscribing to receive mql5 signal?
By the end of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 tenth week the situation is such that it is difficult to clearly identify the leader. EA of Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar (JPAlonso) is still yet on the first place, but the gap continues to shrink at the alarming rate. Having a good start and...
Extended authorization and "Crosshair" mode were implemented in the previous build of MetaTrader 5 Android. Today the mobile platform received a number of new features. Traders will be able to closely examine them right after downloading the latest build of MetaTrader 5 Android. In addition to...
If you want to buy a trading program for MetaTrader 5 platform, feel free to use MQL5 Market. It has a number of distinctive advantages that can help you make the right choice. Wide range of applications, demo versions available before buying, convenient payment system, as well as high security set...
  zero divide  (5)
Dear Traders Please help What do you mean by error 'zero divide'   Thanks in advance 
Hmmm, MQL5 does not allow constructors to carry parameters. Normally, OO-Languages offer multiple types of constructors (with different parameter lists) to be used, in order to (partially) initialize a new object with user-provided values. IMHO this is a serious omission and a feature that really...