General - page 701

Good morning,I'm coding an Ea to open trades on 1day or 4h chart. I'd like it close the trades when the daily or 4h candle close. There's someone that can help me with the code? Thanks a lot
Hello, Basically I was wondering, which way would it be best to run 80 MT4 accounts, with the main EA being running on 1 account, and the rest 79 accounts, copying the trades. There are usually no more than 20-30 trades open at the same time, the average, usual amount being at about 10 open trades....
My question is very simple. Imagine we have the following string: string formula = "pow((1 + 3) * 0.7482, 0.5)"; Is it possible to calculate that formula which will be provided during run time as a string? The result should be: 1.7299710980244727 Thanks!
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to using MT4. Recently, I downloaded and plugged this key reversal indicator into my MT4 in M5 time frame, however, it seems it doesn ' t work properly and no alert appeared. Could anyone of you advise whether the indicator is fine to use or not? Or if I have missed
Function always returns 0  #include  <\Tools\DateTime.mqh>//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OnStart()  {//---...
Hey dudes, This is a limited edition guide on How to get "No prices" on MetaTrader5. The support didn't answer again to my ticket , so I decided to post my guide. 1. Make sure you have all symbols activated: right click in Market Watch, then point to "Show all". 2. Make an EA with the following
I have been trying to purchase a technical indicator using a debit card from Mastercard. Each time I entered the Card number the box is highlighted in red and when I click on Place Order it does not process. What could be the Problem? Is it that Mastercard is not accepted for payments on this site?...
Hi,  I have an indicator that creates a 'dot' on the chart prompting me to either buy if the dot is blue or sell if the dot is orange. Please excuse my lack of correct jargon as I only started working with MQL this morning. I am trying to have an EA open the positions for me instead of having to...
Will MT4 work on a Linux VPS rather than a Windows platform?
Good day! Some signals showed in page are not able to be found by searching. Would somebody tell me why?  <Images deleted>
  Need an advice  (2)
I need to use 5 different indicators and to summarize their result in a signal for buy/sell order. Here is a simple example of my idea. My difficulty is the connected with the hierarchy of the code in the functions. May you recommend me a way for summarizing the result? I suggest one...
Hi my metatrader terminal stuck on connecting to signal server.... Any help? 
double b1[];double b2[];double b3[];double b4[];double b5[];void OnStart()  {int a1=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,1,b1);int a2=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,2,b2);int a3=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,3,b3);int a4=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,4,b4);int a5=CopyOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,5...
recently,i want migrate mt4 to mt5. I FOUND,MT4 code migrate mt5 can be succssful 98% code. BUT ,if a project develop by mt5 code Use mt5 new features which wanted to migrate mt4, may by have to success 80% code. so ,this is my idea after read migrate document,is it right
  Card payment  (16   1 2)
I was charge many times in my card when i bought an indicator
hi i use to pay me signals with paypal. i tried to pay with master card without results.!!??.
Dears, I´m trying to code a simple program to perform a stop loss and take profit operation through MT´s Strategy Tester without success. I´m using the MT 5.0, build 2085, and tried all kind of codes from Internet, including the ones written based on the standard library CTrade, but it doesn´t work...
Can I use a free signal in a real (as opposed to demo) account and can I set my own volume when I do?
Hi! I created custom symbol in MT5. - I imported M1 bar data - I imported TICK data also I want to retest a strategy, but I don't see the custom symbol. Nowhere pops it up. Even the button "SHOW" is inactive... What is the problem? Brg: Csaba
Hi guys! I'm looking for a MT5 broker which provides the Time & Sales feature in Market Depth. This option is disabled with almost all brokers. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1357 Thanks in advance Greetings from Holland
Hi, Ca anyone please let me know what the code is to add a comment to an EA. When I look at my account history as an example I want to see the EA name (GridTrader) in the comment filed. Any help greatly appreciated Best rgds and Thank you
  How do you see Metatrader X in 2030?  (92   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I was wondering, I've been trading forex for about 13 years, I started with MT4 in 2006. I only got into this topic because my girlfriend at the time asked me to help me understand the terminal, and I happily discovered some C-like language, MQL4, and got hooked. It's funny to remember, I was
I followed a signal. The balance of the signal is 44000. The signal order 1.78 lots. I use the same principal, the same leverage, the same balance of the virtual account to follow, 95% of the funds available, but my following order is just 0.3 lot Any ideas? <Images deleted>
Good day , I have several VPS for my accounts , but one of them is not sync and all the time during last two days mentioned the connection failed same as attached photo. What should I do ? Thanks
Hi, I've always been thinking: "If I ever had a profitable EA how could I monetize it at a large scale" ? What are the business models to make money from a profitable EA ? Of course, Number ONE requirement is to have a profitable EA, with a proven record of successful trades, for an extended time
Hello I see some signal accounts have grey color on monthly gain , for example this account , is connected on april 2019 but it has grey on 2018 some month , what does it mean ? [link to the signal was deleted by moderator]
Running the style tool on single line class methods in MT4 corrupts the code: class CDemo  {private:   int               x;public:                     CDemo(){}   int               X(void) const { return(x); }  }; becomes: class CDemo  {private:   int               x;public:...
  Problem with EA  (4)
Hello, I have an EA normally he should buy everytime just 0.01 lot but if the market goes in the wrong directing he buy again and buy 0.02 than 0.03. How I can stop this. I would like he buy everytime 0.01 lot. Thanks in advance. Fabian
Hi, I have installed and set up the agent Manager. The agents are running and I can reach them from outside my network. Problem is that they show up as "disconnected" towards the cloud in my manager. I have checked "Sell computin recources..." And in account I have put in my account name, however I
Hi, --> URGENT MATTER <--- My account is linked to <Deleted>. At this time the opened positions balance is currently realy extremely negative and my monthly subscrption has come to an end. I just tried to renew it, and MQL5 does not allow to subscribe to it's signal again due to the high max DD. As