General - page 1403

In the latest Breakfast with Dave, Gluskin Sheff's David Rosenberg writes "the most dangerous thing anyone can do is extrapolate the most recent experience, as enduring as it may seem, into the future." People, he says, don't ever see an existing situation coming to an end. Furthermore, in three -...
I wonder how mql5 gets the figures they display as growth. At the time of this post my signal provider account is apparently at -22% while loss is -135 USD. I started with 1300 USD how does 135 usd translate to 22% of 1300? A few hours ago my balance was 1190 usd and the growth was -8% now after a
Hello all i have some indikator. can some one make EA from this indi. the rules is simple OP = if indi change color TP = 25 SL = 30 Buy = True/False Sell = True/False equaliti limit = .... setting for indi is tf = 15 hull = 12 appPrice =4 atrPeriode =12 atrMulti...
  Daily Market Reviews by MAYZUS.com  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd (formerly United World Capital Ltd) is proud to provide daily market reviews by the well-known financial expert – Mr. Arne Treholt, a former Political Secretary to the Minister of Shipping and Foreign Trade, then Deputy Minister of Law of the Sea of the Norwegian Royal...
  Question for the Admins  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, a question has arisen with the tester, I need it to run all available history to collect statistics, but there is a limit of 1999... I understand that the results won't be accurate and all that... But given that I will be using stops of the size of the daily range I think this can be
Hi to every traders who use Demark's setup and sequential..... in my folder you will find: 2 indicators my explanation my request thank's in advance DEMARK.rar I was told this is the right forum to ask for helping.....and specially mister Mladen!...I hope yes!
[Deleted]
Can you tell me the most usable order in the platform that you use? I'm sure many of you have the ones you like and do the most often.
anyone? I used to use one from Water House Capital but i think they've gone under.
Some people think that fixed spreads are good because they are more transparent and trustworthy, while for others fluctuating spreads are better... what you think???
Hi everyone! I have just launched an Autotrading Challenge! It is a competition between followers to beat the S&P500 during 2013! Check out this link to read more about the challenge: Automatic Forex Trading Challenge 2013 If you would like to participate, please leave a comment here or on the...
  Nzdusd  (301   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
NZDUSD: BUY If the price breaks through the level 0.83771 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 0.84076, 0.84381. SELL If the price breaks through the level 0.83313 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 0.83008, 0.82703.
  Elliott Wave Forecast!  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I do update, Intraday and swing Elliott wave analysis of gold, crude oil, fx pairs, dollar index & S&P 500 on this thread.
  Choosing the right broker  (29   1 2 3)
I guess someof the key issues one would look at would be: 1. Is the broker a market-maker, STP or ECN type? 2. Does he allow flexible lots - I mean can you determine the size of yourtrade according to your risk preference? 3. Is there any restriction on the number of pips away you could place a...
One of the Bundesbank's top officials on Thursday signalled a break in the Germany central bank's long-held opposition to the regulation of capital flows, saying limited use of controls could sometimes be appropriate. In a guest column published in German financial daily Handelsblatt, board member...
A few days ago, MetaTrader 5 iPhone users received an opportunity to arrange a chat conversation with any MQL5.community member. This feature has become a great alternative to paid SMS messages. Now, the same functionality is available for MetaTrader 4 iPhone mobile terminal users. Implementation...
Hi all, Wich is the way to go optimizing session range? i mean, how i can optimize sessionStart sessionEnd, could you give some example code?. Best, Vince.
this indicator shows you when u have to sell and when you have to buy. what is your stop loss and take profit.but before make any trade u have to confirm in m5 if it cross buy or sell level then u have to put trade. and u must have to follow both time frames and trade only in h1 frame.( m5 TF is...
Does opening a demo account is a best training ground for the beginners? Is it similar to real account?
  I need your best advise.  (19   1 2)
I need your advise on how to make a consistent profit. How can i earn a lot of money?
It is better to manage your profit wisely.
It is hard to leave Forex if you are consistently gaining huge amount of profit. What can you say?
Most of the traders says that Forex change their lives. How did Forex change their lives? In what way?
[Deleted]
where can I find a tool that screens which forex pair is 30pips from 100MA ?
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned again of a weakening global economic recovery despite government efforts to stimulate growth. The global economy is likely to grow at a slower rate than previously forecast over the next two years, the organisation said in its latest report. It...
[Deleted]
Like a regular C++ compiler, MQL5 doesn't allow circular class dependency... and that's just... regular. Well, dear Metaquotes, since you introduced a variety of modification in your own language, such as dynamic arrays, automatic memory allocation, function templates, and so on... why don't...
Hello everyone We are traders of spot markets. This an experimental Long term Project of turning 3000 USD to 1 Million Dollars approximately for 7 years.Each month (week) we will reporting our trade results confirming by Myfxbook.In trading we use:EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY,USDCAD, AUDUSD,...
Hi, Unfortunately I'm having an issue ("Signal - mismatch of position volume, trying to fix...") with the new signal feature. Sometimes, once a position is open, I get the following error message in the journal tab, for example: 07:15:48 - order #1912763469 sell 0.09 EURUSD closing at 0.00000...
We are sure that stocks traders have some very good time these days when markets are up day by day. We were successfully tracking this impulse up on S&P500 over the past few days which may not end anytime soon. But you however should be aware of a possible corrective pull-back from 1500...
forgive me if make a thread out of place, I just wanted to share analysis and gold trading signal but I can not always attend in these forum. please visit my blog http://xautrading.blogspot.com I am pleased that the moderator thank you
Germany wants Britain to remain a full member of the European Union but London cannot expect just to pick and choose the aspects of membership that it likes, Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle said on Wednesday. Westerwelle was speaking shortly after British Prime Minister David Cameron promised in...