General - page 1395

Do you usually trade in?  (12   1 2)
Laptop. Cell phone, tablet. All of them.
Forex Stocks Futures Bonds Options Others (please reply)
Hello, As you can see, there is a mistake in 4TF MACD . It shows 1H up, when the 1H MACD shows down. Can I do something ? Thanks
[Deleted]
hello how can i copy and paste all horizontal lines from 1 chart to another?
spread_export.mq4 This is a simple exporter expert which writes the historical spreads to a .csv file. Usually you don't get historical spread information from most borkers trough MT's history center. This expert will write the current spread into a .csv file and so you can build up your own...
Does not show arrows when tested in the tester
Between 1 to 2 Between 2 to 3 Between 3 to 4 Between 4 to 5 Between 5 to 6 Between 6 to 7 Between 7 to 8 Between 8 to 9 More than 10
Follow small trend, ignore big trend Follow big trend, ignore small trend Wait until small trend is the same as big trend
There is a chance that investors are underestimating how much volatility the markets will see in 2013. At the end of 2012 companies cut back on spending in the face of policy uncertainty, and there's still a lot of work to be done in Europe. Moreover, geopolitical risks and a slowdown in...
Hi zere ! I downloaded a MACD type custom indicator from internet, according to which we BUY when it is above 0 and SELL when below 0. I made an EA from Forexeadvisor.com...now the only difficulty is to get the EA recognise the custom indicator, for which your kind help is sought. I am attaching the...
1-2-3 High & Lows 25_Rules_Of_Forex_Trading_Discipline All About Forex Market In Usa Book1Trade secrets at the market of Forex Channel Trading Cut Losses Forex_On_Line_Manual_for_Successful_Trading Forex_Trading course1lesson1 How To Think Like A Winning Trader stops losses How To Trade Like A Pro...
It's been a historic month for fund flows into the stock markets, and the final week of January was no exception. This week, total flows into equity funds amounted to $18.8 billion, making it the third-largest week on record. In a note to clients this morning titled "Sell-Signal Triggered," BofA...
Is there a way to sell MT4 code over MT5 market, is it planned for future, or what is the MQ policy about it?
Manufacturing in the U.S. expanded more than forecast in January, reaching a nine-month high and showing the industry is starting to improve. The Institute for Supply Management’s manufacturing index climbed to 53.1 last month from December’s 50.2, the Tempe, Arizona-based group’s report showed...
[Deleted]
  MA indicator  (1)
anyone has an indicator that can add 4 different MAs at one go?
Hi All, I can't take part in the job: EA Development (for johnnypasado) Why is this?
Don't miss ForexBall this year! ForexBall™ is the largest trading contest. We are proud to announce that International Trading Championship just got better! New design, Weekly contests, monthly seasons, ongoing discussions and global availability. The prize pool is $541,000! Start: February 2013...
The first people to tell the public that the world’s oldest bank was cooking its books weren’t the bank’s executives, its outside auditors at KPMG, its regulators at the Bank of Italy, or anyone else who had a duty to keep the place honest. They were journalists with a good source: a stack of...
Bank of England officials will probably discuss the threat of a triple-dip recession today and prepare to sit on their hands as a looming change of governor overshadows the remainder of Mervyn King’s term. With five months before Mark Carney takes over, the Monetary Policy Committee is awaiting...
Euro-Dollar Weekly Chart 01.02.2013 Reason for Editing: Optional
Do you agree that weak person is not allowed to trade into Forex because it easy for them to lose all their money?
Would agree that exiting a position is the most crucial part in trading?
Do you have any idea on how to copy a trades from successful trader? What should i do to follow?
It is important to develop and create new trading method to improve your trading skills and to be able to gain more and more profit
Hi everyone, I need some help putting together an indicator please. I am not a developer and have the worlds respect for the gurus on this site. Normally I can manipulate existing code, but MT code I struggle to understand :-) I want a buy and sell signal to fire on the chart (with alert) if all of...
  AUDUSD signals  (108   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
AUDUSD: BUY If the price breaks through the level 1.04500 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 1.05001. SELL If the price breaks through the level 1.33990 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 1.03500.
The minutes of the Federal Reserve's last FOMC meeting revealed that some Fed members want to tighten monetary policy sooner than expected. Some fear that a premature move by the Fed could wreak havoc on the bond markets. But, others think it would do more good than bad for the economy. In a report...
Claims for U.S. unemployment benefits increased more than forecast last week, nearly erasing a slide in the prior two weeks and reflecting the difficulty of adjusting the figures for swings at the start of a year. Initial jobless claims rose 38,000 in the week ended Jan. 26, the most since Nov. 10,...
  Forex signals  (284   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Trades currently in progress EUR/USD BUY @1.3205 Take Profits @1.3245 StopLost @1.3175 GBP/USD BUY @1.6132 Take Profits @1.6172 StopLost @1.6102 GOLD BUY @1657.00 Take Profits @1663.00 StopLost @1653