General - page 1398

Hi Folks, I m new in forex trading . I want to trade with Xcalper. They use hedge protection strategy. Can anyone tell me about the advantages of hedge protection?? Please share your experience of Xcalper. Thanks
  Competition !!!  (5)
I know we have the ATC every year but without an EA and some strict criteria for entry you cannot participate, however, what would be the chances of creating a manual trading competition for all to enter, and maybe just maybe we could have an entrance fee of 1 credit so the winner would get a
Markets sold off a bit today. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,910, -44.0, -0.3 percentS&P 500: 1,501, -5.8, -0.3 percent NASDAQ: 3,142, -11.3, -0.3 percent And now the top stories: This morning, the Bureau of Economic Analysis published its first reading of Q4 2012 GDP. And it was a stunner....
HELLO. I`ve been trading quiet long time now, but still haven`t solved one of problems I have with charts of MT5 setup: I don`t know how to vertically compress - move position of chart lower or higher when there`s not enough of space to see where your indicators show possible targets that are above...
Private-sector employment increased by 192,000 from December to January, on a seasonally adjusted basis. (The estimated gain from November to December was revised down by 30,000, to 185,000). Highlights Small businesses (1-49 employees) +115,000Medium businesses (50-499 employees) +79,000Large...
Have a very frustrating probelm with my EA. It always opens 1 last buy or sell position when I disabled the Expert Advisors (Red and "x" apear instead of Smiley face along side the EA name on the top right hand coner of the chart) and remove the EA from the chart. Tried to disable Expert Advisors
The euro is just on such a tear. New highs almost every day.The blame seems to lie at the feet of the ECB. Says SocGen's Kit Juckes in a note today:The Kiwi's inability to benefit reflects concern that sexy currencies (AUD, NZD, KRW, MXN, CAD) have rallied so far against the US dollar that...
hi does anyone know how i can have Gold Price in mt5?
If i want to use combination of indicators to build an EA. Which Indicator(s) do you think is very good to use for take profit level.
Before I get into this list, I have a warning for those looking for a book on trading, how to trade, or how to become a better trader. Learning about trading via books is a holdover from before this thing called “the internet,” which allowed things like trading blogs, trading services, and...
Hi, how do you collect MAE/MFE from strategy tester? is there any reliable script out there? Best, Vince.
Hi all ! I downloaded Renko Live Chart v3.2 EA (attached) in order to create Renko Charts, which works absolutely fine. I am using BoxSize of 1 and TimeFrame M2. Also, I downloaded Renko Trend Trading EA by Steve Hopewood (attached). I don't know why its not working. What needs to changed in the...
Do you think Forex is a monster that is why you afraid to starts into real account?
I think some traders did not follow their discipline in trading to currencies because they cannot control their emotions especially when they gained more profit, they always tried to take some positions which is not good. Taking one or two position is good
Do you have any objectives or goals in dealing to Forex? What are they?
  Did Forex made you happy?  (33   1 2 3 4)
All i can say that Forex made me happy in many ways, i can fulfill all my dreams, i learned a lot of things in working about Forex it made me responsible, and now i learned how to control and protect my money. How about you
This is a compilation of my post. I'm not sue if it is informative to you but sure I have pick up some information from others' EA. Those with profitable live EA, what is your Risk : Reward? Recovery Factor : Is it important? Does your Profitable Live EA uses money strategy like The more...
Nope Less than 50 Less than 100 More than 100 I don't have any product in the market
Can someone tell me how many of these robots can enter a trade at 12:00 and exit the trade at the same time, all the while making a profit.  I have seen many systems that trade a few lots in microseconds and profit handsomely but for most average joes trading, a broker spread makes this...
[Deleted]
Contents of previous episodes: here (not necessary to read, but there were some interesting links) Cut - Rosh I didn't read the text of the post itself as I didn't like the title of the thread. If you can't express your irony and sarcasm without being childishly vulgar, then perhaps you shouldn't
hello, Can you make a Metatester that: 1) we can can lunch in user mode (not need to be Administrator of the computer) 2) we can run normaly ( that not create several service) like a normal software 3) that we can minimize to stay in notify toolbar. Thank's
The British pound has fallen out of favor among currency investors so far in 2013. Since hitting a high of 1.6379 against the U.S. dollar on January 1, the pound sterling has tumbled nearly 4 percent to today's levels around 1.5735 Société Générale Head of FX Research Kit Juckes says that at this...
Confidence among U.S. consumers declined more than forecast in January, reaching the lowest level in more than a year as higher payroll taxes took a bigger bite out of Americans’ paychecks. The Conference Board’s index decreased to 58.6, the weakest since November 2011, from a revised 66.7 in...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s latest round of bond buying will reach $1.14 trillion before he ends the program in the first quarter of 2014, according to median estimates in a Bloomberg survey of economists. Bernanke will push on with purchases of $40 billion a month of mortgage bonds...
Hi Guys Can anyone tell me how to have a buy and sell position open at the same time. Currently one closes the other. Thanks in advance
Hello people, Iv been reading my mql4 course guide from coder's guru and i didnt understand the reasons for the different moving average calculations (EMA, SMA, SMMA, LWMA) Id like to understand what is the logical difference between them and how can they be used? I know that ema and sma are used in
The dollar weakened against most of its 16 major counterparts as investors pared bets the Federal Reserve will signal a change to its asset-buying program at the end of a two-day meeting tomorrow. The U.S. currency was 0.2 percent from its lowest in 11 months versus the euro before a report today...
Does anyone profits from mql signals on mt5 or mt4? After the end of the championship i dont see many subscribers.
Hello, I have been working perfectly with Metatrader5 build 742 for months. Today, I installed a second instance of Metatrader5, build 756 in the same computer in order to manage two accounts simultaneously. The think is that this second instance raises following messages "2013.01.28 17:23:09...