General - page 1394

After the launch of the Wall, we are happy to announce yet another innovation on MQL5.com – Chart gallery. Perhaps you have already noticed the messages about published charts that are regularly posted on the Wall. Now, all charts saved by MetaTrader 5 users will appear in the common gallery...
The European Central Bank will monitor the impact of a strengthening euro on the currency bloc's economy but said it was not a policy target and showed growing confidence in the region. After the ECB left its main interest rate at 0.75 percent on Thursday, ECB chief Mario Draghi said the exchange...
7 February 2013 - Monetary policy decisions At today’s meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 0.75%, 1.50% and 0.00%...
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the official Bank Rate paid on commercial bank reserves at 0.5%. The Committee also voted to maintain the stock of asset purchases financed by the issuance of central bank reserves at £375 billion. Over the past year, there...
Hi mrtools & mladen could you add to sperate arrow for Triggerlines-mtf like on down picture. only on changeing color line .Best regeards mrtools & mladen. triggerlines_mtf_alerts.mq4 http://e1302.hizliresim.com/16/7/jvks7.png
The future governor of the Bank of England (BoE), Mark Carney, has been forced to defend his pay arrangements to members of the House of Commons' Treasury Committee. Mr Carney, who is currently the governor of the Bank of Canada, will be paid a total of more than £800,000 a year. That is despite a...
The EUR/USD pair fell during the session on Wednesday, but remained above the 1.35 level. This area should provide quite a bit of support, but there will be concerns of what is going to be said after the European Central Bank meeting today. If there are no mentions of concerns about the strength of...
It has been just over a year since the launch of the MQL5 Cloud Network of distributed calculations and we are excited as we enter a new phase in its development. The number of tasks executed using the capacities of the network has exceeded 500 million. This achievement has been made possible by...
Mario Draghi faces a grilling over the European Central Bank's sensitivity to the euro's sharp rise and his connection to an Italian banking scandal at an ECB meeting on Thursday where interest rates are almost certain to be unchanged. Ireland is on tenterhooks whether the ECB will sign off on a new...
Big load on terminal
IS THERE AN INDICATOR send alarm or message when price reach to a trend line? in picture below : how can do such that: ( or is there a similar indicator do like this? ; i can use it as a sample .) when price reach to the line ; send alarm or message . can you please help...
I'm a beginner with MQL4. Basically I would like to create a loop that monitor the Ask price for each tick on a chart and only trigger a BUY market order when 1. The price distance to the current Open bar(Ask) is less than 2 pips AND 2. The current spread is less more than 2 pips. Also I want to...
Hello, I have used a lot of demo accounts, and now they are all in the login list. Because they are obsolete, I would like to remove them from the list. How can I do that ? Christian
hello all there anything you can share worked Sidus indi.? i have but can't worked good. especially SIDUS-6 . Thanks I Love This FORUM..... supersidus_rev.zip
Hi all, ¿do you have some code to close trades after a number of bars?. Regards.
Mario Draghi may soon find that "positive contagion" isn't a permanent cure The European Central Bank president coined the phrase last month to describe the healing in financial markets since he signaled, last summer, that the ECB would do "whatever it takes" to preserve the euro. The result has...
  NZD pair missing  (3)
HI. I have problem with my MT-5 platform: I can`t find NZD/USD pair in my currency list, so every time I want to trade this pair, I need to open MT-4 platform, that has it, which is pretty annoying. Is it a matter of a broker who gives you free download of platform or you can add more pairs later...
I want let my client subscribed signal, please create [signals] session under articles, then I let client read , it is easy. and please collect article under it. hongbin.fei
Hi forgive me if this has already been covered but after days of searching i can't seem to find what i need which is this. I am new to this so if its posted in the wrong place or my termonolgy is wrong i apologise. a) I will maually setup a pending trade b) If the trade goes say 15 pips in profit...
  Dragging objects  (1)
It seems that dragging with mouse on CChartObject is only possible, when you hit a small square in top left corner of the object. Q: Is it possible to click ANYWHERE into an CChartObject and then allow to drag when mouse button down and mouse moves ? So it would be far easier to hit an object for
  Did you find Forex Boring?  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Friends Do you found forex trading boring after trading some months.Due to this People don't give value to forex due to loss of their capital.Is capital loss is reason for bored in Forex. According to me I love forex much and i don't think its boring.because I have change my way of trading into a
AUDUSD: Price extension below the 1.0344 level is now seen following an early morning sell off. Further down, support resides at the 1.0300 level with a turn below here pushing it further lower towards the 1.0250 level and possibly the 1.0200 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower...
Webinar will be held on hu Feb 07 2013 02:00:00 GMT+0100 (Central Europe Standard Time) by Bruce E. Dinger Learn how to use Technical Indicators to identify the next big moves in the market before anybody else sees it coming.This is important to you as an investor or a trader if you are...
Here's what you need to know : Asian markets were higher in overnight trading, with the Japanese Nikkei advancing 3.7 percent, the Shanghai Composite up 0.1 percent, and the Hang Seng up 0.5 percent. European markets are in the red with the exception of the FTSE in London, up 0.5 percent. In the...
Record high unemployment and falling inflation mean the European Central Bank (ECB) has scope to lower interest rates still further in order to weaken the spiraling euro, ING Senior Economist Carsten Brzeski, said. "Past experience has shown the ECB hardly reacts to exchange rate movements… However,...
Please can any one help add trailing stop and move to break even to this EA, i like the way it works, but some time much of the profit will be lost, so i want to prevent it with use of trailing stop and move to break even.. i like it because it hide pending orders until it is triggered. Please help...
Are you simply scared to the market movement as it goes ups and down? Can you give me an idea on how to exit, what are the things i need to consider?
Do you think i'll face to possible losses if they give me a requotes ? Is it profitable to trade with more requotes? Why there is a requotes
The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of Paul R. La Monica. Other than Time Warner, the parent of CNNMoney, Abbott Laboratories and AbbVie, La Monica does not own positions in any individual stocks. I realize that Groundhog Day is mostly an American phenomenon. But if there were...