General - page 1227

Message  (4)
hello how can i send a message to another trader?? I know Send message and then i can search the name of the trader but i coul not find thr trader Moneyprinter 1 what can i do
  password  (1)
now i have another problem after i have to get a new password for MLQ 5 community because i forgot it i cnnot integrated a subscriber??  The field ok   ist deactivated
  403 Error  (2)
When Im accessing the website from my home computer I get this strange 403 error. What does that mean? Did I click anything wrong? Help is needed, Thanks, Matija
  OpSig1 LIVE Signals  (412   1 2 3 4 5 ... 41 42)
Hi to everybody From this thread I will be posting LIVE signals for 8 major pairs.Signals are primarily suited for binary options trading and are based on a system I ve developed .The system is already on its 3rd year of evaluation with backtesting results published. Forward testing results will be...
Hello, I wrote code for activate 1 Buystop at BBand UpperBand and 1 Sellstop order at BBand LowerBand, the code for buystop and sellstop is exactly the same except the direction is different. When the condition is meet, the Sellstop is posted, but Buystop is not and get an error msg of "Order Sent...
Returning a simple bool works except that if something went wrong an error messge would be nice to return too. Returning a struct from a called function does not work if it contains objects (like string)  (Can not be copied) I could pass a struct to the called function by reference containing string...
ich suche einen kostenlosen dreieck hedge ea der optimiert ist und ab 200 euro läüft auf live konto mt 5 es ist ein euro konto hatt jemand eine idee ???
British Forex TraderMagazine has appearedtoday in MetaTrader Market. Thus, any MetaTrader platform user can now downloadup to eight differentfinancial publications from theMarket. The archive of Forex Trader Magazine contains 6 issuesfrom October 2013. This bi-monthly magazine is intended...
We are switching 0ver to mt5 due to it's ability to test on multiple time frames and multiple currencies simultaneously. We are having a few issues and we're hoping someone could she'd some light on it. 1.)The sl and to don't appear in the history tab. I saw on the Web site that they do appear...
Hello guys. i tried to backtest an EA that opens trade based on signal provided by other indicator. It seems backtesting is not working as there was a sell signal and EA did not open trade. Can you please tell me how to do that? Thanks
No EA can add objects to the chart in Strategy tester visualization. When will you solve this issue? Thanks Kind Regards
Hello, I am currently reading Codersguru's MQL4 primer. I am writing my first code. My first project is an algorithm that analyzesa custom indicator I created with the help of another programmer called Stochastic RSI. It basically does a stochastic of the RSI Indicator. The code I have written...
salve io ho fatto il mio segnale ma non riesco a metterlo in vendita..mi dice error save data..come mai?
Hello toAll, I havesearch in the goggle hours and hours to find indicator, which can draw 3 linesand give following information. 1) Drawhorizontal line of the Opening price of the day informing with text for example1.28885 2) Drawhorizontal line of the High price of the day informing with text...
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,  This is a simple question, but I don't seem to understand how the backtesting function for Metatrader works.  Referencing the attached jpg, a sell close signal is activated at price level that is not reached on the pricing chart.  I have downloaded and executed a...
The suppression of gold prices is essential at all costs to the Anglo-American banking interests. The saber rattling and attempts to lure Russia and China into military conflict are about who controls the financial world. Russia and China keep accumulating the eternal currency – gold. The American
[Deleted]
I registered at this email : tlswn128@chol.com But I closed this email account, and there is no way to confirm this email because no email account is there. Can I change my email account? Thanks.
Hi, I want know possible add hyperlink on MT4 chart? For example add www.mql4.com and when click on that, open mql4.com. I want add this in my code. Regards,
Hello Coders! I am looking here for some one to help out me and others who trade this BO strategy based on ADX, RSI and Volume. I would like be fair and say that the credit for the core of this strategy goes to Kobus Visser who mentored us this strategy: Forex Trading and Binary Options Entry Rules:...
come si fa a mettere il segnale in vendita?
This EA is "Vr-Steals 3" with offline charts support. I use for backtest and is very solid. Is in premature stage but all code will be replace for new code with more capabilities and optimized. I will replace UI too. I don't put source code because i use my own framework and not finish yet ( alpha...
The asset with the greatest prowess of late has been the U.S. dollar, and if its rally continues, it threatens to eat into the earnings of multinational companies. The greenback's recent gains have lifted the dollar index - a measure of the dollar's value relative to six currencies - for 10...
D1 price is on market rally with 1.2859 support and 1.3160 resistance levels. H4 price is on market rally within primary bearish: Chinkou Span line crossed the price from below to Above on close bar, and price is trying to break 1.2979 resistance for possible reversal of the price movement from...
Where do you find a brokers with Mini Terminals for MT4 that will except US costumers? Example Such as AxiTrader broker who will not except US customers, but has many great tools.
Hi, what is wrong with following code? for(int i=StartDate; i<=EndDate; i+86400)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;...
The European Central Bank detailed plans on Thursday for changing the way the euro zone governors vote from next year, curbing smaller economies' potential influence in favor of big countries, like Germany. The move, triggered by the swelling of the euro zone to 19 countries with Lithuania's...
Hi! I'm very new to all of this, and I've been trying to test out some of the EAs in the market. The majority of them don't work for testing, and the journal says " Tester stopped because Oninit failed." Am I doing something wrong? Or are the EAs that do this not working right? Any insight or
[Deleted]
I cannot confirm previous email because the previous email service ended. I want to contact admin, how to do that? Thank You.
Hello Everyone, Has anyone been able to produce viable ANN algorithms for trading? I have been reading LeAnn Yu's book on it and there are some very interesting theories I would like to try out. I need advice on how to go about building the framework, what tools and APIs are required etc. My...
Dear MQL support team, I have read your page about general questions about signal subscribing by the link, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773. However, I still can't find the answer I need. Below are my questions: . I see there's signal subscribing on their site. Although some are free for...