General - page 614

[Deleted]
Is it allowed to use the name metatrader for my website? i want to create a website under the domain www.metatradereas.com and in my Logo i also want to use the same name "Metatrader EAs", is it allowed to use this name or will i get problems when i do that
Hello! Am a newbie. I just built an EA but it keeps opening hundreds of trades once the conditions are meant. How do I set the maximum number of trades. I want the EA to open only two positions per currency pair. Any useful info will be appreciated
I see sometimes, EAs will check if there are enough 'Bars' before executing. eg. only execute if ( Bars < 100 ) My question is: how do you quantify a bar? Is it based on the time interval you set? For example: if i am running my EA on an H1 chart (that updates every hour), does that mean it will
Hi guys, in need of some tips for reading .csv files. Below is an example. Say I want to read in I4 as a string and assign it to a variable. If I did this in Python I'd just have each line as an array and would be able to access I4 as: myString = myCSVFile[4][8] #Python code Is there a similar way I
  Close position  (2)
Hi, Welcome everyone. I am a newbie here. I just want to buy some stocks using MT5. I hit buy and it seems that I got the stocks. However, there is an option to close a position. Do I need to close it to really acquire the stocks? Thanks a lot
hi in mt5, in the test settings ... in the deposit do I put my balance or the deposit I made in the broker
Hello. I am new to this with EA so I try to download many and test them in MT5 bu no one give profit. So how can I find something that give good profit? Lars
Who can recommend me? I'm very confused
Hi Team ... I Have MT5 EA , But , i am use for MT4 Version , So How to convert my ea mt5 to MT4 EA Version , Please Help Me
Hi. I am using MQL5 Community for many years and I have constantly bought interesting products from here like indicators, tools, expert advisors and I am using them in my personal MetaTrader accounts for my personal signal service. I have asked many authors of the products if this is ok and none of
<Deleted> ( seller link) The indicator is not working when i put it into my chart. it's completely blank . I texted the seller and after 3 days there was no reply. Any help please
I purchased 3 months of metatraders VPS Hosting service. It turns out my programmer told me that the vps I have has a lot of disconnections. He looked at my log files and notice alot of disconnections. What can I do? Thanks
Hi Developers. Hope you all doing well. I did a job that has a deadline of 15 days and later the customer increases that time by two days and now it is 17 days. My execution time was 17 days as well but when the job has closed my overdue project increased I don't know why. Do anyone know why? I
Hello, anyone can help why pending orders, trailing stop and stop loss does not work on Crash & Boom (1000\500) spikes on Binary.com (MT5) M1 timeframe
  Dotnet c#  (1)
I am trying create an algo and my language of choice is c# are there any preferred libraries to use for this. Ultimately i would like the algo to be imported into an MT4 terminal for back testing. is this possible
I want to create a small Chart showing the graph of a funktion. If I click on the chart, the chart should enlarge, to be able to see all details. Creating the small chart works quite well: Now I want to click on the chart to enlarge the chart. Problem 1: I can't find any posibility to resize the
Hi guys, I already tried a ton of solution posted on this forum but my code doesn't want to work. I'm just trying to read from a csv file, but looks like it can't open it (fd return = -1). The path of the file should be correct (I put it in TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)). There is the code
Hi everybody,Is there any solution to trade on my phone and use a traling stop los ????? Or maybe someone know a program on pc who will put it automatically when I trade with my phone on same account ???? Thanks for your help 😊
  Misplace Order  (1)
I mistakenly purchased <Deleted> MT4 instead of MT5 version, what can i do to change it back to MT5 version of my choice. Thank you. Regards Steve
I am not able to select any symbol or time frame in strategy test. I dont get any error
I can't download a indicator I purchased. The blue install button does nothing when I press it. All other indicators worked. it won't automatically download my indicator
Hey guys, Is there any reliable and well tested indicator which can draw 4hr S&R on 15 mins timeframe? Thanks Sach
Hello, I'm new to mql5 and programming with c++ so bear with me as it might take some explaining to help me understand. I'm trying to print the current values of bollinger bands in meta trader 5. I realize there is other topics on this namely https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/242393. But I read through
[Deleted]
Please tell me how to remove an unnecessary tool from the market review ? https://prnt.sc/s996x7 The Hide button is gray and cannot be pressed
Hello all, Can I close my laptop while Auto Trading is working? OR it should be working and connected to internet 24\7
Hi, I accidentelly deleted a paid signal from my account how can i upload it up again? or if i want to upload it again to a difrent terminal at a difrent broker that i have beeing used thanks
I have rented an indicator. However, I am unable to install it. Have logged into the MT4 terminal and my purchased tab shows nothing and no file is geeting downloaded on the system, I get this message " Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (mql4buy)
Hi there, I'm project manager for Currency.Wiki and the owner wants to implement MT5 charts as private backend access and was wondering if its compatible with Laravel? Thank you
Can anyone tell me why I can't install mt4? I've downloaded the mt4setup file correctly, but once installed I realize that mt5 is installed instead!!
Does anyone knows any four digit brokers? i need it