General - page 1160

what_are_the_differences_between_the_scripts_and_the_experts_when_you_create_a_job???? any_body_hear_me
Hi dear, I want an indicator to show highest and lowest point like the following: do you know one? Regards,
I have an account with Activtrades and I would like to use the generic MT4 platform. What should I enter in the server field? I tried ActivTrades4 but it doesn't work...
USDJPY: Bullish, Faces Further Upside Threats USDJPY: H With a follow through higher on the back of its Friday gain seen during Monday trading session , more strength is envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at the 124.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 124.50 level. A break will
I wanted to know if there are any ultimate arrows with audio alerts signals with it on this forum already? or someone could create me one.
Hello everyone I'm relatively new to MT4 but I really like the platform. I have started to notice that if I add a line to a chart, it's also appearing on other charts at the same level. For example, I just added a line at 0.863459 on NZDCAD and it also appears on AUDCAD at the same level. I've heard...
hi there, im sure everyone want profit averytime he/she trade.. there is no suchthing..some time we win some time we loss. that is true forex trading ..... but we can find the way how we profit everyday..here i have one. big or small profit is yours... interested ? just email me
EURUSD: Risk Points Higher EURUSD: With EUR closing higher the past week, we look for more recovery higher to occur. Resistance is seen at the 1.1250 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1300 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1350 level where a break...
I would like to ask about ... how to decide the relationship between long and short term position sizes? Long term positions naturally have larger stops ... 1. So ... should I reduce the position size for long term trades for equalizing the maximum loss percentages with short term positions? 2. Or
Hi eveyone, I just downloaded MT5 and I can't figure out how to get the time frame buttons on my toolbar, like they are on MT4. I can only change time frame from Chart > Perodicity then selecting time frame. Any help please? Thanks
  signal  (1)
I accidentally bought the signals with the demo Meta4, I can move the shortcut on the real account of Igmarkets. Thanks
  Crash report  (1)
I have often a crash during the strategy tester. Is this the right place to post crash reports?   many thanks 
HI_EVERY_ONE, JUST_ONE_QUESTION: WHAT_IS_THE_DIFFERENT_BETWEEN_THE_FREELANCE_AND_CODE_BASE????? THANKS_ALL
I have an idea I want to throw out there, and see how the rest of the community feels on this idea. Not really a fan of a poll as I feel this should be a discussion more than a simple yes or no answer type of thing. Obviously, MQ would also have to be acceptable with this. Here is my problem....
HELLO DEAR MEMBERS I AM SO INTERESTED TO FIND A WAY TOGETHER A SAFE HEDGING STRATEGY , I THINK A WISDOM HEDGING STRATEGY WITH A STRICT MONEY MANAGEMENT RULE CAN CHANGE TRADING BUSINESS FROM RISKY TO A SAFE , YES I MEAN EXACTLY A SAFE BUSINESS... AND WE CAN STAY IN THE MARKETPLACE AS LONG AS WE...
Hi guys, This might be a silly question, but here it goes... Can you run multiple accounts at once? i.e. I have a real accounts that runs an EA on multiple charts, now if I go and log into my demo account on the same terminal... does my EA still operate in the background or do I temporarily...
  Force Multiplier  (1)
Why  my  Signal  .. Force  Multiplier,,   are not there in the Leaderboarddoes  MΤ4 ?
the euro will strong the euro will down again nothing will be achieved
the euro will strong and its rate will be high the euro will fall again and its rate will be down remain at the same rate and moving ups and down
How about Greek Issue affect on currency? I think It is time to buy EURUSD
We have opened a new office in Thailand making it the tenth MetaQuotes Software representative office worldwide. Recently, we have been working hard on promoting the MetaTrader trading platforms in Thailand. The first MetaTrader 5 platform has been launched in the country at the end of the last...
[Deleted]
reed is usually described as an irresistible crave to possess more of something than what you actually need. In other words, greed is wanting bite off more than you can chew. While that ambition is good to some extent, when we are traders because we cannot be conformists, when it becomes greed...
Hi all, I dont know what I have done wrong here. The EA opens a trade as soon as its loaded regarrdless of when the signal in the indicator fired i.e X bars ago. Also it only opens buy positions. Can someone help please. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
I need to get ticks values for some moment in the past. For example I have time variable:2015.03.02 00:02:34 and I want to get values of last, bid, and ask (actually it doesn't really matter) for nearest (depends on time variable) tick. Here is the code example: void OnInit(){ ResetLastError();...
hey guys,  any of you had this problem with metatrader strategy tester? it is not updating the /experts directory. in the tester dropdown menu i still see files i have deleted and it inconsistently updates changes in code...? that is, sometimes i make a change in code and it will not be...
Daily price is on ranging market condition located below and near 'reversal' Sinkou Span A line which is the border between primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart. The price formed descending triangle with 1.0953 key strong support level located below Ichimoku cloud in primary bearish...
Hi Kindly help me applying template in newly opened chart. it is throwing an error message err 4051 invalid function parameter value. CurrentOpenedChartId=ChartOpen("EURUSD",1); if(FileIsExist("MA.tpl")) { Print("The file MA.tpl found in \\Files'"); //--- apply...
my respects to everyone her, i'm a bit new to FX but hanging out here has helped me on my learning journey! I have a question which i haven't been able to find an answer for, here goes: is it possible to have an indicator running on data without a chart? in other words, i have some indicators with
I purchased an EA from the Market (the seller temporarily set the item to $0.00 as I had previously bought another EA from him).  However the item is not appearing in the Purchases history so I am not getting the option to upgrade to the new version because MT4 wants me to Purchase again (at...
Dear Friends, According to MQL5 fxiresolutions has been registered are selling robotic trading systems. However, The company is cheating the customers by taking payments for the robotic trading systems with high promises and not delivering to their promises Kindly suggest me ways to blacklist this