General - page 1164

Hi I am trying to register as a seller but the sms confirmation is not coming through, please assist. Regards S Mazibisa +263 772 383 809
Hi, you can trade crude oil with my tips and get huge profit. I am not a day trader. see attached my last week performance.
Not sure of the back end being used on this forum, but there is something that I am either missing, or this forum doesn't have, and that is a choice to go to the next topic (or thread) in the forum area you are in already. The next thing, which I have already seen, thank for those of you who were...
Hi MQL4/5, As you will see from the nature of my question, I am new to coding and am currently stuck on how and where to use 3 different versions of the 'Digits'. That being "Digits", "MODE_DIGITS" and "SYMBOL_DIGITS". How are each of these used? I have a section of my program that checks the
I would like to know what kind of return People are looking for? 
As it's my first one and I'm a 'Newbie' seller, I'm wondering how long it usually takes?
hello! do you know any existing RSI indicator Version, which automatically will give Alarm on Smartphone if RSI lower then 30 and higher then 70? If not, who can write a custom MT4 RSI program with that Smartphone alarm for me and what will it cost? best regards Martin Do you know any existing...
I just downloaded MT5 and I'm interested in the E-mini S&P chart but I believe it's disable. I opened an E-mini chart and there is data up until Dec 18 or so. How can I get this going? Thanks
I am a fresh man for mql4 language. The start always be very hard for a new man. Could any one tell me how to output a "hello world " in the log? That is important to me , to learn a new code I need check the right or wrong of a var. I can't check it if I can't output it. I tried Print() but...
hi, Will a static variable lose its value when EA restart from disconecting? Does any one know ?
  ArrayResize() question  (16   1 2)
I thought ArrayResize() would also shrink the array, if a smaller length is given. I did: int a[] = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};ArrayResize(a,2);printf("len %i", ArraySize(a)); //the result is not 2 Is this normal? or is it a bug? I don't know if I should report it to service desk
Daily price is on primary bullish with the secondary ranging between 1.1385 resistance and 1.0915 support levels which was started on close daily bar in the beginning of this month. The price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo for primary bullish with Chinkou Span line to be crossed with the price...
I downloaded Manhattan Beach Trading's MT4 into a new laptop, Dell XPS13. Initially I was unable to attach indicators that came from outside MT4, such as MACD Cross or Ehlers Fisher transform histo_mtf+alerts (nonrep) nmc. The problem was that after I filled out the parameters box and clicked the OK
Hi there, Does anyone know when MT5 will provide S&P500 E-mini data on MT5? I notice there are 10 years data on MT4.
Yes, this is possible, all the prerequisites for that. Of course not, the United States will never abandon the dollar $ Maybe, but certainly not in the next 3 years
  Quoting  (1)
I am a dev so new to trading and mql4 so i did an ea and its winning 80% of the time ( i have 15 years of programming experience). But on a broker called tickmill each time i am loosing huge trades .. When i look at the chart lets say price was 1.5555 tickmill put my trade lost on 1.75555 !!! and in
  Cature RSI Value  (7)
Been trying to capture RSI value (which should be between 0 and 100) but iRSI does seem to provide that.  Am I missing something?
Hello, The goal is to import Data from a website. 2 Different Stages. Importing an Image and importing News for example. But, Is that possible with a simple script, without mqh to create and without classes? Greets
I am new to the MQL5 site and subscribed to a signal.  The signal worked for a few days and then stopped.  Two requests for support from the author have gone unanswered.  I would like to know if the site has a process to request the subscription fees be returned either in full or...
Hi, How can I change background color in MT5 srtategy tester. The default is black, and I would like to change it. Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi i have a mt5 indicator that i would really like to be converted to work with mt4. or perhaps if that is too difficult or not possible is it then possibe for the mt4 indicator be converted to work with mt5?
Hi, I have been trying to close any open trades from the DeInit function but it is returning that trading is already stopped. I also tried to override ExpertRemove function but it says it is a system function. Anyone know how I can do this? Thanks cs **EDIT ** This is for MT5
Hi All, i am using smartlivemarkets which has mq4 i believe.On each chart it seems to automatically show the current price line which i don't want,can i turn it off somehow?.Also whether it is connected with it i don't know but it gives an audible alert every so often,why, i don't know but would...
Is there any way to change the colour of the price line, the line that flickers up and down? Thank you :)
  Stocks  (1)
How can i get stocks in my MT4 platform, am asking this question because am not yet up to a year old in trading
Hi, When i call WebRequest function i receive a cookie in header response. How can i set a cookie using WebRequest function? My cookie look in this mode = " Cookie: JSESSIONID=B679D3E7495C944FD5407263E27E2315; Path=/; HttpOnly Cookie: T=1474112508; Expires=Wed, 15-Jul-2015 12:19:44 GMT; Path=/;...
Dear team, I m Using meta trader 4 technical software in Windows XP.. but from last week.. whenever i m starting & opening meta trader 4 software my computer automatically RESTART... thats why i 'm unable to use meta trader 4.. pls let me know what is the problem if anyone know here thanks
Is there a way for me to compare every element of an array with a static value via an IF statement? I don't think ArrayCompare works for this.  Thanks
Hi, Maybe I got it wrong. I am registered on MQL5. I am using the same name which I have on MQL5 and the same password on Metatrader4 too in the Terminal at Community.... However, it is not possible for me to buy an indicator. Why not? Please, advice me what to do. Regards, Luvene
Hellenic Parliament’s Debt Truth Committee Preliminary Findings - Executive Summary of the report In June 2015 Greece stands at a crossroad of choosing between furthering the failed macroeconomic adjustment programmes imposed by the creditors or making a real change to break the chains of debt....