General - page 1163

Psychology.It is important! Even to thestudy and the trade it is necessary to understand - and it is must whether toyou this? Indeed Forex as no other form of activity - this increased byex-trthem. Thus, youlearned about existence of this tempting and attractive method” easily andrapidly it will...
Alexis Tsipras will accept all his bailout creditors' conditions that were on the table this weekend with only a handful of minor changes, according to a letter the Greek prime minister sent late Tuesday night and obtained by the Financial Times. The two-page letter, sent to the heads of the...
  VPS  (3)
Anyone can figure why i cant use the rest of the free mins and how to register the vps?
Recently I have been facing with such a problem, some of the indicators not opening in a separate window but opening in the middle of the chart. I thought that somethings wrong with the certain indicator but not and now I got another indicator what should open in separate window but it shows up in
My EMA array keeps showing a negative value, is that normal or did I do something wrong?
MT4 Strategy Tester generates ticks on a M5 chart every 2-3 seconds, but not at the end of the bar. Expert:    void OnTick()      {       if(Volume[0] == 1) Print("======================================");      ...
i need realtime correlation mt4 indicator , i enclosed formula for the same
  Why is it?  (1)
Why does my demo Interbank acccount have a spread of 30 pips sometimes and others its 10. Why does this fluctuate. At my usually broker, its 3 pips all the time. It makes it so hard to trade. The real prices falls, where the IBFX price goes up... WTF? Me being a day trader, makes it really hard to...
To Planck earnings on the currency market is created precisely outstanding of any indicator strategy forex. It is based on the principles of classical proximate analysis, i.e., the repetition of history. It is important to from the very beginning understand that, about which almost no one will...
[Deleted]
we are not good at reading the market, but we must be clever How about you? please your opinion here
When Chicago Public Schools announced on June 24 that it would borrow $1 billion to make a $600 million-plus pension payment due June 30 an eerie feeling spread across bond investors and taxpayers alike. It was the same feeling that gripped investors when Moody’s Investors Service downgraded...
i want live currency correlation values showing mt4 indicator, can anybody help
[Deleted]
donchian_channels_-_generalized_version.zip Donchian Channels - Generalized version
I am experiencing unstable terminal behaviour or freezing if OBJ_BITMAP objects count reaches some critical amount (about 10k). At some point the objects stop rendering, and then the platform becomes heavy and finally stops responding at all. Sometimes I spot a flashing modal window frame in front...
FXFINPRO Capital European regulated Brokerage Company launches a new "FXFINPRO Trading Contest"!Starting July 2015 FXFINPRO Capital offers an opportunity for every Forex Trader to gain an experience and receive real money prizes $200, $300, $500 for successful demo account trading without any...
  help about vps  (1)
hello my friends . i open an account in broker activtrades and i buy vps in my broker with 20 dollar i entered to the vps and install MetaTrader 4 activtrades and entered the account number and password like in the image. 1- 2- 3- i entered the password and i install MetaTrader 4...
Does anybody know a solution to custom indicators getting removed at the end of day after swap.The only way to get the EA active again is to restart the MT4 Platform and all is honky dory again.All other functions there is no problems.
USDCAD: Recovering With Caution USDCAD: Although is seen threatening recovery higher, as long as it trades below the 1.2421 level, we still see risk to the downside. On the upside, resistance is seen at the 1.2400 level followed by the 1.2450 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.2500...
today , I try to reinstall my metatrader5. I get a web installer from http://www.metatrader5.com/en/download when I run the web installer, it download files from the server: 4.cdn.metaquotes.net. when it finish the install ,my Avria reports it's finded trojan virus in mql.dll and mql.exe ! I...
You can see that the latest version of TickStory v1.6 isn't free any more.  The script, CSV2FXT, downloaded from EareView can't work in the latest version of MT4. How can we make the back test with good quality from now on? I downloaded EurUsd M1 data from DukasCopy. If using the script, CSV2FXT, to...
  Coding a cross  (1)
Trying to code when EMA5 crosses above EMA10 for an Expert Advisor Program and I'm stuck. I can use ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum function to some affect but that just tells if the values are greater than or less not if it crossed.  Thoughts?
Looking to code an Expert Advisor that trades based on EMA.5 crossing over EMA.10 and/or SMA.50 crossing over SMA.100 but I am having problems trying to capture the different EMA and SMA values in my code.  Any suggestions?
can anyone show me how to call RenkoMaker.ex4 into EA using icustom like the following custum indicator. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int signal() { int signal=2; if(iCustom(NULL,0,"SuperTrend",10,3.0,0,bars_closed)!=EMPTY_VALUE) signal=0;...
[Deleted]
  All about EurUsd  (3)
Whether Greece continues to be debated during the end of this month .. ?Can anyone other influences ?Give your opinion as an analysis of the future..
Daily price is on primary bullish with the secondary ranging between 1.1436 resistance level and 1.1150 support level which was started on close daily bar in the beginning of this month. The price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo for primary bullish with Chinkou Span line to be crossed with the...
[Deleted]
Considering that Greece failed to have agreement with Euro community, is that possible eurousd pair down below 1.000? Please feel free to share your Opinion here.
  chart period  (6)
Hi, I am new to this. Just wandering how to add a 10 minute period to my chart. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Many traders in the sosial media give a screenshot about unimaginable profit, or zero drawdown.I have seen many of them screenshot growth more than a million %. Is it a true fact, or simply myth to find aNewbie and greed investor?
[Deleted]
default gann fan attached through menus of metatrader does not offfer any properties for that expecting something like the second image
I receive this error ---- Tester: cannot change tested template-----  when I am trying to put my template in the program. In your new update it prevents the templates to be inserted on strategy tester. When we are doing development we put templates to find out if the system is working...