General - page 1153

I have just learned at MQL Signal services. I am newbie about signal :) I have subcribed some services about one month ago. Unfortunately, I am not lucky man, I think.. I lost a little bit money. Do you have good experince about signal services? I mean Do you have someone get money from signal
  trades disabled  (1)
my broker 'tradenext global' theres phones are not ringing and they disabled trading. everytime i try to place a trade it just says trade disabled. does anyone else use this broker and/or experiencing the same thing?
  iStochastic  (4)
HI_EVERY_ONE: IN_THE_FOLLOWING_CODE: iStochastic(NULL,PERIOD_M1,KPeriod,DPeriod,Slowing,StochMAMethod,PriceField,MODE_SIGNAL,shift); WHAT_DOES_...........MODE_SIGNAL.........MEANS? IS_IT_%K_PERIOD_OR_%D??? THANKS
  The task of searching for orders  (139   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Basically, the gist is as follows, I am looking for code options to search for orders. The task is as follows: 1 : Get information about the maximum order by price and by order type ( Buy / Sell ) topmost To get information about the minimum order by price and by order type ( Buy/Sell ) lowest Get
  mql5 wizard help  (1)
I always get this result
Dear Forum Members! Here you can find Market Analysis of Currencies, Indexes, Metals, Oil and others. We hope that this information will be helpful for your trading. Best Regards, GrowBinary Support
Can a pro who has been using trendline’s tell me of their experience when usually they are broken or when best to buy or sell off a bounce or when they break? After trading for 1 year I find it breaks usually on the 4th or 5th bounce more on the 5th bounce break and the odd occasion 3rd while the...
  EAs  (1)
IN_EAs what_is_the_timing_used_when_a_programmer_write_his_code? is_it_my_local_timing_or_broker_time....or_GMT???? for_example *********************************************************************** // Input variable of trading date input bool UsingTradingDate = false;...
how to get value of the year、,month、day、hour、minute、second from "2015-8-14 04:30:00" "2015-8-14 04:30:00"is string thank u~~
  $50 Daily  (40   1 2 3 4)
Hi everybody, i am just asking myself if there is a way to earn constantly $50 Daily.....if somebody has the answer, i am interested to try. Gianni
Before you enter a stock, make sure you have a solid planfor every stage of the trade life cycle. This means knowing your entry, initialstop level, potential price targets, size of the trade and trade management.Once you have a position in a stock you need to manage the trade based on “themessage of...
Here’s another triangle pattern on a commodity currency, this time on AUD/JPY’s 1-hour forex chart. The pair has been forming higher lows and hitting resistance somewhere around 92.00-92.50, creating an ascending triangle pattern. Price seems to be on its way to the top of the triangle, which might...
Hi, I need some guide on the back test data. I have search thru the forum, there's similar issue, but I still haven't go the understanding that I require. Should I download the back test data from the broker I am going to trade with? E.g. Download the TickMill MT4, create the demo account, download...
Daily price is on bearish condition for ranging between the following s/r levels: 1.0847 support level located below Ichimoku cloud and far below Sinkou Span A line on the bearish area of the chart, and1.1113 resistance level located on the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish...
Hi everyone, I use MetaTrader5 through Wine on Linux and it works quiet well, but there are few minor bugs and inconveniences. So I was wondering, after seing few old post on the subject : Does anyone have informations about a real multiplatform MetaTrader software that could currently be developed...
Hi, I am making very simple indicator which just checks all MAs and draws 2 line for high and low values. But by some reasons, after initialization it draws wrong lines and only if I leave it runing for some time it starts to draw "correct lines". #property indicator_chart_window #property
Im making the most money from forex by trading manually Im making the most money from forex by following signals or using a EA Im making the most money from forex by selling programs Im making the most money from forex by getting paid to code Im making the most money from forex by introducing...
I'm interested in knowing how exactly an order's volume affects the price of an order within the merging system. Is there any information on this topic out there?
Hello there, I run mt4 on wine on linux. A while ago it was possible to just download eas from the site and save them on the computer. Now the site shows a screen asking to download directly to mt4. Using wine the program doesnt launch mt4 automatically. I tried using the native wine internet...
search to BUY SAFE and PROFITABLE EA 1) better if its can work with all the brokers. 2) monitoring account needed for at least 8 months real account. 3) max drawdown 25%, with 10% monthly profit in average. suggestions via private message, because advertising is not allowed.
Weekly view - Stocks - Big companies from EU & US
  Stuck in Coding  (5)
Am just starting to learn MQL I have this indicator with the following buffers How to i create OP Buy on Blue bar and OP_Sell on Red Bar //---- buffersdouble Buffer1[];double Buffer2[]; double Buffer3[]; double Buffer4[]; double trend[]; string indicatorFileName; bool returnBars; int timeFrame;...
  Fear  (2)
How to reduce or vanish the fear of losing money from hear , so a one can make perfect decions in trading .. as i saw many traders who have good knowledge but due to fear of loss they are not capable of making right decions.. 
Is there a way to set the default on the Visualization tab to whatever current Time Frame is on the chart I'm working on instead of defaulting to 'Show on all the timeframes'? Eg: I'm working on a 5 min chart and draw a trendline, instead of having to toggle to the Visualization tab every time and...
hi, i am getting a message for invalid authorization while creating signals, moreover, my trades are not being updated and i am getting the following messages: he number of deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may...
Hi, I was wondering if commission only CFD (stocks/shares not fx) brokers exist? e.g. paying £7+ per trade but entering the market at the market price NOT at the spread price. If so could you please state their names in a comment - id greatly appreciate it! Reason being is that I use a scapling...
Hello members Has anyone seen or can anybody assist with alteration of the standard MT4 OsMA by adding a 'signal' line ( moving average ) of the histogram values similar to what is done on the MaCD? Many thanks FxN
Fear – Distress Over Losses: Psychologically, our minds process losses as more significant than a gain of the same amount. In trading, our fear of being wrong will often be used as a reason for staying in a losing position which leaves our accounts vulnerable to larger losses. The most important