General - page 577

Hi, Are there any brokers that allow you to trade a wide range of commodities? I've had a quick look around and most only offer 10 or 20 or so. Thankyou for your replies
The article https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1898 has an example on how the MQL5 can call a function of c# and return a value. I have done the short example, without success. My goal is to pass some values from MQL5 to a function in c# in order to do some calculations and the
Is there a way to increase the volume of signals? For example, the signal opens a transaction with a volume of 0.1 lot for me, but I want this value to increase to 0.2 lot
[Deleted]
  Buffer overflows  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello. I'm curious. Since MQL is very similar to C++, is there a possibility of buffer overflow being a course of consern for MQL programmers or MetaQuotes? How has MetaQuotes navigated around this problem if it is non-existent
Hello I rented vps two weeks ago but today this logo appeared (inside the red circle). What does that logo mean? And how can it be fixed
Hi guys, Im using an indicator that I want to know when it prints out an arrow on he chart, so Im logging all the buffers and checking all when the event happens but nothing ever changes on the buffer, the buffer is always like this. SmartMoneyEA1 GBPUSD,M1: Buffer 7: 0 SmartMoneyEA1 GBPUSD,M1
i have some account on some broker i need when buy or sell copy to another account
Dear experienced traders, Do you know what is the time zone for test report? Broker time or Local time? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
hello everyone! I would like to receive notifications on my Iphone cell with a beep or other sound In the mt4 app there is nothing In system settings / Mt4 app / notifications there is the possibility to select "sound" (which I don't know) but it does not work (on my Ipad it works!) when it reaches
Hello, I am testing [...] and use MQL5 VPS , but it problably vps does't work properly, do you have any problems with VPS and EA's based on multicurrency strategy
  Brokers.  (2)
Hi All, I am new to trading and am looking for a TRUSTWORTHY Broker to open an ECN or STP account whwith MT5. Also I need a broker who will supply demo account which will permit the import of signals onto the demo account . Any help appreciated
  learning mql5  (3)
hi guys i wish u all the best for all time I'm a beginner in the mql5 learning language would u guys please help me and lead me to start I will be grateful if u guys send me any video or link that u might think is useful
hello guys can anyone pls help me on my expert advisor i just want for the expert to send an order 3 bars after my conditions are met
  ZigZag EA  (6)
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has seen an uncompiled ea that swing trades using the ZigZag custom indicator? I am aware that this indicator looks backward and used alone would not be sufficient in itself. I am having difficulty capturing a single value that corresponds to each graphic pointer...
  Copy Trading  (3)
I signed up for copy trading and linked it with my account on MT4. I see the trader placed trades but didn't place any on my account. What do I do
Hi everyone, I am looking to find a way on how to deliver automated messages regarding my orders info (open, modify and close) to other friends and investors. Thanks
Hi everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to use the same Expert on the same product but with different TimeFrames. So, I open 3 windows for example, USA500, TF (M5 / M30 / H2) and use the same expert for each TF ... Can the expert create conflicts? Thanks
hi, anyone knows where can i get an OCO script... onc cancel another which means like when i straddle and my long is triggered my short will automatically be cancel thanks
  Deriv Autotrade  (1)
Hello All, I am Stephen by name a full time forex trader and account manager , I manage multiple accounts and doing good but the stress is too much for me to trade manually on all the accounts entrust in my hand . Please can anyone guide me how to manage multiple account direct from my
I bought an indicator, but I can't install it on the MT4 platform. I want to know the reason why it cannot be installed. Nothing happens when I press the install button.
Hi, im getting troubles with registration, i had another account and tryed to reset my password and didnt receive any email from the site, i create this another account and still having problems, didnt get any email with password, or any registration information, cant buy any signal because i dont
Dear Friends, if you don't want to lose a product activation, prevent Windows Operating System Update: last week I updated my PC from Windows 10 Ver. 1909 to Windows 10 Ver. 2004 and all products activations were been lost. In these cases, you have to download a new copy of each product using
Hi support I am trading with a company called Omega FX and all contact with them has been stopped as their website is down and their support email and phone number is bouncing back and not connecting. They use your Meta Trater4 and this is my details from the journal 2020.06.29 15:48:34.003 Data
I'm consider a newbie in forex. Just wanted to ask. How much should i trust a backtest? Like let's say if a particular bot shown a very nice backtest for 10years and compare to maybe just 1year. Which is more reliable? I was also taught that EA has expiry. Is this true? Have also encountered before
Has anyone notice the new update? The original simple and clean interface is gone ! Now it’s forced to the messy interface with all the extra info that’s not needed! Also, the iPad version is horrible! There can only be one chart on display now!!!!! Why???????! Why is the update making everything
My friend's account was banned till 2030 (without a proper reason). After he was banned he purchased an indicator but he can't install it (he gets an error on the platform "authorization failed". He tried contacting an mql5 representative but he was not able so he asked me to do it. So, how can it
I created a live account early last week And have not been contacted to confirm my registration and validate access to trading. It's still tagged preliminary account, and I've deposited 10USD,but I can't still trade
Hey MQL5 team! Im trying to write a simple condition into an EA where the take profit will trigger if the Parabolic SAR reverses instead of reaching a specific pip count. Brand new to this so Im not sure if this is possible. Current basic code is below for the buy trade setup: if(LastSARValue <
Only i know some formula google sheets - Example like this = GOOGLEFINANCE ( "EURUSD" , "PRICE" , "1/1/2020" , "12/31/2020" , "DAILY" ) But what about mql4 ? how to get live data mql4 to google sheets? is it relate to broker or mql4