General - page 1036

on holiday every time any comment
Following Friday’s BoJ disappointment, yen bears are hoping for compensation from Abe’s cabinet tomorrow. Abe has already pre-signalled a stimulus package worth ¥28trn, around half of which in fresh fiscal outlays, and the government now has an incentive to deliver an even larger package, if only...
Brokers who provide leverage greater than 20:1 targeted. The French regulators announced that the country will introduce a ban on online advertisement of forex and binary options.  The ban will extend to other products that have leverage of greater than 20:1....
Limited room of changing rate expectations should leave the single currency broadly range-bound. This is especially true as the currency maintains relatively low level of sensitivity to risk sentiment for now. Regardless of inflation expectations as measured by 5Y inflation swaps being close to...
  SIGNAL  (2)
why my signal status is undefined what you need to do to change it
Newbies are expected to get some difficulties when it comes to trading in the real time. Although a lot of strategies that is introduced by companies and brokers, it is important to learn from the people you knew on what and who are the people you need to go through from Forex Traders and Brokers....
Hi to all, I found out, that the lot-calculation for 'normal'-accounts and 'spread-betting'-accounts seems to be different. In the documentation I found the following for the lot-calculation on futures: SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_FUTURES Profit = (close_price-open_price)*TickPrice/TickSize*Lots I'm...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software and oneZero Financial Systems announce a new connectivity gateway for integration with Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., available through the oneZero Hub product. The gateway provides the possibility to trade stocks, futures and other exchange traded instruments on the largest...
The British Pound is being driven almost exclusively by expectations for a policy announcement from the Bank of England at their August 4th meeting - but what should you expect? The British Pound has struck a sideways tone against the likes of the Euro and US Dollar over the course of mid- to...
Hi traders, recently I had purchase a signal in market place and I had cancelled the subscriptions due to the lot size is not able to copy correctly into my account. Currently my account has a balance of USD50 but im unable to withdraw it. Paypal / WebMoney below are greyout. Had lodge a support...
  market  (2)
Whether the prices for programs in the supermarket are one-time or subscription for 1 month
mql5.com mql4.com Searching engines (like google) another site/forum (not forex related) another site/forum (forex related) non of the above!
How I can get the value of ADX? - For a symbol ()? Thank you
UPS was just the icing on the cake.  Capping off a week of gloomy commentary from American companies, the package-delivery giant — which arguably has a unique view into the global economy — said it too sees "head winds" in the second half of the year. Like others that warned...
MT5 is not available with my broker MT5 is not available in most brokers defficult to shift my money from broker to another one for such reason the MT4 is better than MT5 no technical support I dont care about the version, just trading with any version I dont know
Why voters are rejecting the economic elites. New York Times article spectacularly backfires The arrogance of an article in this weekend's New York Times on economics is astonishing. It sets out to ask an important question: Why Voters Don't Buy It When Economists Say Global Trade Is Good. It ends...
Dear Sirs, I am trying to recovery my password on the old website MQL4.com And everytime I get an email for the conformation of the recovery, I press the confirmation, but do not receive, any email with the new password. Please help me solve the problem. Can anyone request from Metaquotes to...
have please suggest me some books about forextranding and system... I prefer not to sit in front of computer allthe time I am new in forex market sohow will I start and suggest me book which makes me queen of forex..
EURUSD: With the pair halting its weakness to close higher the past week, we look for more strength to build up in the days ahead. Support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of here will target the 1...
I’m watching the Trump phenomenon with some mix of horror and amusement, like I suspect most people are. I will say up front that I am no fan of Trump. I sincerely wish Gary Johnson would become president, having been a Libertarian long before it was fashionable (and when the candidates were...
The dollar is set to fall 5 percent in the next few months, the Federal Reserve isn’t raising interest rates anytime soon and U.S. economic data is only going to get worse. That’s what Morgan Stanley chief global currency strategist Hans Redeker told clients in a note published Thursday, citing...
[Deleted]
I found that every signal have subscriber 's fund. What is the meaning of Subscriber's Fund? Is it all subscriber (real amount of all total subscriber) of ths signal? Is it included the subscriber (use Demo Account)??
I want an expert who opens an order when there is an indicator signal PARABOLIC in M15 POSTER AND THE SAME SIGNAL IN h4 it means when the parabolic indicator show a sell in H4 when there SELL in m15 it opens a sell order news
  Market Views For 2016  (193   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Top 5 FX Market Views For 2016 - BTMU "In December 2014, we ended the year with a piece outlining what we thought would be our key views for 2015 in the foreign exchange market. To recap they were 1) US dollar rally set to extend further; 2) Sell-off in emerging market currencies to intensify; and...
Looking at the charts to begin with, the pound to euro has formed what is known as a triangle pattern on the four-hour chart (see chart below). The triangle is now complete having unwound the minimum five waves (a,b,c,d and e). It is therefore likely to break either higher or lower in the week...
ECB To Extend QE Program After The Summer Break – SEB In line with our expectation, the ECB Governing Council left its monetary policy stance unchanged after today’s meeting. The council decided to leave its policy rates unchanged. The Governing Council expects them to remain at present or lower...
  MT4 Build 902  (8)
Why MT4 Build 902 Always showing "common error" ?
hellow, i want to county losses trades untli one of them will not Get TakeProfit. if order gets takeprofit order count must set to 0. i tried but my code dosn't work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+int TotalOrderCount(int MagicNumber){ int count =...
It's a simple EA which should do nothing but open a trade and set the SL to the stoplevel + 2 pips Sorry if the code is ugly, it's my first day coding in MQL It's opening the trades successfully but then not modifying the SL It's always throwing error 130. Stoplevel is 40 points with my broker...