General - page 1039

Yesterday’s GBP rebound triggered by hopes the UK economy may not suffer full ‘Brexit blues’ as government stability returns with the steady hand of incoming PM Theresa May has helped the JPY to weaken too as GBP has been an important carry vehicle of Japan based retail investors. However, we think...
The price was on bearish ranging inside Ichimoku cloud just for 2 days only last week and after that we saw good breakdown of all 4 support levels including last support (1.2916). EURUSD broke the border of the cloud (Sinkou Span A) and came to primary bearish zone of the chart. This breakdown was...
any solution for this. i am tried but not luck my picture pixxel is as required but still invalid
Daily price is located below 200 SMA in the bearish area of the chart: the price is on ranging within Fibo resistance level at 1.3120 and 61.8% Fibo support level at 1.2831. If the price will break 1.3120 resistance level so the local uptrend as the bear market rally will be started with the good...
  CUDA enable!  (3)
I run 6 cores or twelve nodes at 4.3Ghz on i7 5820 and gpu gtx960 after one year i started to pick up. Still need some IT expert to show me how i might utilize GPU cores, and how to enable CUDA. Currently I see open CL listed on CUDAZ but CUDA is disabled. Somebody peeaaze help! igordii
EU Council president Donald Tusk out on Reuters 13 July 2016 after Brexit divorce the UK still remain our closest partner
Hi, My signal is opening positions of max. 0.7 volume ons EUR/USD. Kan someone tell me how to calculate te minimum initial deposit needed when creating a real account? Kind regards,
Short covering sparked strong rallies for most of Tuesday's major currencies. Both GBP/USD and USD/JPY soared more than 2% as some of the yen crosses enjoyed gains over 3%. There was no specific catalyst but the prospect of new stimulus from Japan and the U.K. continued to revitalize risk appetite...
Hello everyone, There are a lots of topic dealing with importing a function from a DLL into a mq4 or mq5 file, but none about doing the contrary i.e importing a mql4 or mql5 function into a c++ code? Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you in advance, Cheers, NA
EURUSD Loses Upside Pressure, Vulnerable To The Downside EURUSD: With the pair rejecting higher prices to close lower on Tuesday, more weakness is likely. Support lies at the 1.1000 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0900 level. A break of...
Morgan Stanley says to fade the USD/JPY rally Bernanke to the rescue: Once again, the topic of expectations has become crucial for the performance of markets at least. Yesterday, JPY saw its biggest one-day decline since 2014 on expectations that the Abe coalition government would launch a 'bold'...
I want get total AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_PROFIT), but for a symbol() Thank you
I want check that exist order pending for GBPJPY Thank you
Hello Everyone hope all are fine. I created two BUTTONS for Take a ChartScreenShot. all the code is working very well . but i little problem. BUTTON_1 First Button Call string path = "Files\\Image_1.bmp" bool snapshot_1; snapshot_2 = ChartScreenShot(0,path...
Hi guys, I got a problem with a simple EA (just few days I started in free-time). Here below the code. My original intention was to open first 2 pending orders and then at new bar coming modify the 2 pendings orders adjusting the price values. Actually the program each bar open 2 new orders...
Good Morning! Guys, does anyone here could help me? - (Figure 1) I'm improving a simpler grid called (Dinamyc Fibonacci Grid), but I'm having some difficulties as the colors in a particular object that added in the grid ( moving average ). I wonder how do I put this transparent object so that when
The Pound to Euro exchange rate bounced following the unexpectedly swift resolution to the UK leadership debate that will see Theresa May installed as the new Prime Minister on July 13th. British Pound to Euro exchange rate today = 1.1802Euro to Pound Sterling exchange rate today = 0.8472Theresa May...
It appears that there is very limited space to send emails when a certain trading condition has occurred. Only 12 emails are coming through, followed by many that are totally missed, before finaly the message: Mail: not enough space for '.....subject line.......' appears in the Journal tab. I
50 100 150 200 300 500 1000 1500 2000 More
Hi, I am have subcribe to a signal and last week, the signal copy to my platform and was working fine. But this week, the signal provider hv signal but not copy to my platform. My pc and and interest was working fine. I was on my desktop during the time of the signal provider trading. So i hv to
  Copy trade  (12   1 2)
Greetings forums, I need your help, as I am looking for a good copy trade system. Please onlypeople that have tried systems to post opinion. Main target of my research isto find a very, very fast copy trade system.
Currency investors should consider buying NZD/JPY this week, advises Credit Suisse in its weekly FX pick to clients. "Abe's election performance has raised the probability of monetary and fiscal easing in coming weeks. We expect JPY to tactically underperform in G10 FX under such a backdrop....
Hi I am trying to find the Gateway API. Need it to see if I can connect to our exchange data with it. Can't find it in the package. Does any one know where is it or how can I find it? Thanks a lot Sara
This topic is open to everyone to express their idea, traders, coders, investors... What would you like to be able to do which is not possible with MT4/MT5 ? What would you like to change, to improve or to remove ? Which technologies could be use in addition/replacements of current ones
AUD/USD underwent an elongated downtrend until January this year. Of note is that the down move has been framed within a multiyear descending channel and appears similar to the one in 1990s. Monthly stochastic indicator has started inching higher after testing a floor which indicates early signs of...
  MT5 elliot wave  (5)
Hi!I wanted to know if there is or will be available Elliott corrective wave labeling WXY available, also ABCDE and WXYXZ, thats really been missing there. Or maybe anybody know if somebody has already customly created that, its just change of letters to function that already is there. Thanks!...
  Demo account  (1)
Hello guys, I was wondering if there is any company who offers client a real demo account, Like when you are using virtual money still but, other conditions are the same. 
  VPS  (3)
What are the best conditions for getting VPS and which company offers, Can you help me? Thank you
1. How can one get the number of possible values in an enum? 2. How can one iterate through all possible values of an enum? Thanks
Hi Guys, Firstly I'm so so newbie about MQL 4 and MetaTrader and try to learn how can I develop algorithmic trading as well as I have developed this simple expert advisor at below; But When I have made test with strategy tester, I saw that opened two orders (buy & sell) at the same time....