General - page 1504

hi, when iam placing the order manually (gbp/usd ) in mql5 platform it is saying that order disabled how can i enable the order pls give me reply as soon as fast thanking you to all
hi, my code double band_lower[]; int band_handle; band_handle =iBands("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE); CopyBuffer(band_handle,2,0,5,band_lower); //buffers number 2-lower_band ArraySetAsSeries(band_lower,true); Comment (" Band lower ====> "
I have installed many daily average indicator but sometimes is 50 80 pips difrence bettwen indicator average and the realy bar range. So i need a simple indicator to determine the highest and lowest of daily bar. See the picture
[Deleted]
Hi guys I have one idea for Counter Trend indicator for MT4. But I don't know how to code it. Is here someone who can help me with programing this indicator?
Hello, I would like to know how is it possible to search the Max or the Min value of an indicator (the MACD for example) for a limited period and save this value into an array. Thank you
Hi I need help, maybe im crazy, either way can any one confirm my problem here etasoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=225&sid=2e5d22c1a806901e82be5ab77f6f1ae9 Now there is the time the MA 1 penetrates MA 2 our positions are reversed, and vice versa if it does it again, all is fine. But if MA 1...
Everyone losses money in online forex trading. Like every other business and investment there is no immunity against unexpected losses. If you are afraid of losing then it is better you bury your money in your farm land. Forex trading is not for you. The goal of a trader should not be avoidance of...
Under current market conditions, it is becoming more difficult to find investment opportunities with substantial return potential and sufficient risk control. Lower interest rates are making risk-free and low risk investments unattractive from a returns viewpoint. Stock and other financial markets...
Hi. I made a EA and am using it on my real account. Please check the attach file which is result of Strategy Tester
I'm glad to announce that my signal "Break_OW" is now available on RAS. Break_OW works with 8 pairs: EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD The system is based on a breakout signal and money management . Please, look at system's performance on RAS site. It works with 0.01 Lot
Trading forex has been a desire to many people to earn huge profit and become rich. Though most people inputed so much effort and dedication to get to the peak of their desire but its always ironical that most found themselves falling to the abyss because they are getting it all wrong. So we would...
Hi all, Here is a piece of code, generating a 'code generation error' compilation error. class A { public: virtual int doSomething( const int& elementsCount, double& arrData[] ) {...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! Does anyone have or can code a move stop to break even parameter for existing EAs? Example: “Break Even Settings"; EnableBreakEven=true; BreakEvenPoint=20; As long as it's something that I can drop into an existing EAs code I should not have a problem doing this myself. Thanks! Jim
  GC-X3M System Provider  (16   1 2)
Dear FX TDS and RAS members, I would like to introduce our trading system - "GC-X3M" Signal ID: 32212 The reason for opening this thread is to provide help and support for clients who decide to participate in our trading activity. Have a question? Just let me know! GC-X3M | Rent a Signal Greedy...
Basket-Trading Swing- and Scalpertrades Please set Lotmultplier 0,1 for each 1000$ on your account. The performance is between 5% and 10% per week. Floating loss 5%-20%. Feel free for any questions.
Hello, I would like to know how is it possible in MQL5 to store/save the quote of currency for a given value of an indicator. For example, for the last highest value of the MACD indicator , I would like that my EA return me the quote of the currency at the same time and save the both in a variable
  Xxxforex  (6)
More profittable signals provider : 100% real mechanical system SET IT and FORGET IT as easy as 123 Great NET PROFIT! Many forex signals providers claim to use mechanical systems to generate trades... most of them use just a mix of indicators and emotions. Why should you follow complicated trading
  Shark 6.0  (4)
Good morning. my friend give me to test Shark 6.0. i have a problem with lincence.dll. i can't make my test. is it possible to modify this file? sorry for my poor english
Hi I am the signal provider for FOREX ORACLE 32650 and FOREX MONKEY 32669. I will provide a trial month and return the first month's subscription fee after RAS commissions. So for $50 fee you would get back $30 and for $75 fee you would get back $45. I do this to instill subscribers with...
Hello, I'm a new user of MQL5 and I would like to know what is the utility of the "Magic Number" in an EA... Somebody could help me please?? Thank you.
i downlload the installer. then it's trying to connect to MetaQuotes mirror server around the world. when it succeed, it starts to download and then it's stuck in the same place in all the brokers i tried. i tried alpari and ibfx and after it's stuck, it's trying another mirrir server, and starts...
[Deleted]
  Trade Helper  (5)
Here is an indicator that I developed for myself. Sometimes I do a lot of scalping and I don't like to sit with a calculator running the formula to find out how big of a lotsize I want to enter for a specific stoploss and pair. It is self explanatory, paste to the chart and set up the fields....
I have some basic questions on the MQL5 language: 1. Classes that I define are automatically passed by reference? 2. Arrays are automatically passed by reference? 3. Returning a class from a method returns it by reference? 4. How do I declare a new class instance inside a method when I intend to
I want to learn how to make EA's, where can I start?
Martingale strategy for accounts above $75k
Hi, The NFA has changed the rules and we need to live with it. They changed the leverage for all US brokers from 100:1 to 50:1. One would think that the solution would be that US citizens can move to european brokers but severall of them do not accept any longer US citizens. One of them is FXpro....
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published Interview with Vladimir Tsyrulnik (Ustas). Vladimir is the holder of one of the brightest highs of the current Championship. By the end of the third trading week Vladimir's Expert Advisor was on the sixth position. The IMEX...
Hi, this link you can follow my signals. Traded, the broker in this where I live my Account Trade: This strategy is a breakout system and is very profitable. If you make a live account with this broker, use the link above. Wish you good money....