General - page 1043

Brexit, of course! I shed many tears over my Brexit-related trades. Can't tell yet if they're tears of joy or remorse... Definitely oil price moves. I like trading the comdolls and commodity-related risk sentiment! I got the most pips from trading central bank biases. It's the bread and...
I'm long-term bullish! I'm long-term bearish! I'm short-term bullish! I'm short-term bearish! Er, I think I'll wait for the RBA statement before deciding on a trading bias. I don't really trade the Aussie, but thanks for the update!
The past week has been a stomach-in-mouth ride for those navigating the trading pits. Volatility...
Dear, I wrote a function for get total profit to open by EA. but my function not work. I notice OrdersTotal() only send pending order only, but how i get open order only. Please someone help me to correct below coding. int Profit(){ double total_profit=0;...
  Market  (4)
How can I detect a Flat Market.. thanks a lot
  New bie  (2)
hello, I have installed the software Meta tester 5 Agent. What I have to do now to earn ? Its sayign sell your computer resources. which mql5 account I need to put ? Please advice. Thanks, Fahad fahadengland@yahoo.co.uk
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 940: Optimized for high-resolution screens MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, December 11, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: The terminal interface has been completely adapted for high resolution screens (4K)....
GOLD:  The commodity continues to face upside pressure leaving risk higher in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,330.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,220.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the 1,310.00 level...
  Trading and Forex movies  (23   1 2 3)
As Forex traders we all enjoy a good movie in this regard. So let's bring together all our thoughts and discoveries about such movies that were made around this "phantasy get rich for sure" trading concept. 
This week’s calendar includes plenty of data and a holiday-shortened week. The employment report looms, with many worried about a repeat of the weak May results. With Brexit apparently digested and the Fed on hold, I expect some attention to the possible upside. The financial media will be asking:...
New MetaTrader 4 Build 970: Simplified demo account opening and expanded MQL4 features MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, June 3, 2016. The update will feature the following changes: July 1, 2016 support for MetaTrader 4 terminal versions below 940 will end Support...
[Deleted]
Can someone fix this indicator for me ? DoubleCCI MTF is differnert signal from the DOubleCCIOriginal one , The Colour is not shown at the same time . And My setting in DoublecciOriginal is , TrendCCI_period 20 , EntryCCI_Period 7 .  Can someone fix the DoubleCCI MTF Frame to  TrendCCI_period 20 ,...
EURUSD: Having halted its weakness to close higher the past week, we look for more strength to occur in the new week. Support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of here will target the 1.0950 level....
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 971: Hotfix MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Tuesday, June 7, 2016. This hotfix update build 971 follows the previous release. It fixes saving a custom indicator line color if the color is specified as None. Previously, this setting was reset after...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.0900-1.1300) The macro-economic consequences of the referendum result in the UK last week will have greatest impact on the UK but there will also potentially be a notable impact on the euro-zone. ECB President Draghi estimated a possible 0.5ppt hit to real GDP from Brexit...
Hi everyone! I can't seem to set up email notifications because all of my email service providers require SSL. Gmail, Yahoo, my personal domain email provider. I'm so frustrated right now, please dear god someone help! Lol Thank you so much! Bart
Following the sharp sell-off after the Brexit vote, markets have rallied this week. Equities, EM, EUR and GBP are up; vol, JPY and USD down. In our view, the market rally reflects in part the realization that Brexit is more a UK than a global shock and expectations that it will allow central banks...
The Case For Higher EUR: We believe that the EUR can remain well supported even in times of political uncertainty. The dynamics for the EUR have changed now that Bund yields are trading below zero, limiting the ability of nominal yields to fall aggressively in response to growth worries. At the same...
Hello, I installed MT5 on OS X El Capitan, running on my Macbook Pro. It is the latest MT5 version for Windows, running with the help of PlayOnMac and Wine, as recommended by the MT5 website. My problem is that I cannot subscribe to Signals. If I try to subscribe to them on the website by...
USDCHF: With the pair losing upside momentum to close on a rejection candle the past week. This has set the pair up for a move lower in the new week. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9700 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9650 level and then the
Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway now own more than 10% of America's biggest bank. The famed investor applied to the Federal Reserve on Friday to increase his firm's stake in Wells Fargo above 10% according to a filing obtained by Business Insider. Hitting the 10% level automatically...
Can a third party fund my mql5 account for me? I can not send foreign currency abroad from Pakistan.
Brexit should make the global outlook gloomier and we adjust our FX views accordingly. We slash our GBP forecasts, lower our projections for the European G10 currencies, maintain our bearish view on G10 commodity block and keep an overall constructive view on USD. In the near-term, an uneasy calm...
Hi, I have the Signal on the MT4. One from months is gray and result is excluding from total growth calculations. What can I do for including it?
The central bank will remain in wait-and-see mode in the near term due to Brexit, which is "a huge event for the UK and Europe", and will not adopt negative rates, Federal Reserve (Fed) Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer said on Friday."Our direct trade with Britain is not going to make a huge difference...
  MT 4 vs MT5  (4)
Whats are the benefits for upgrading from MT4 to MT5 from a traders point of view ?
I placed an expert to trade on the chart, it trades and prints the trades, but does not adjust the equity and does not print/record, the profit of trade or calculate the balance. It does not show up in the report either. I searched for an answer but could not find one. Can someone help with a...
Czech President Milos Zeman has called for the Czech Republic to hold a referendum on its membership of the European Union and NATO following Britain's shock vote to leave the EU, though he said he backed his country staying in both organizations. Zeman has no power to call a referendum, which would...
Yes! Until Article 50 of the TEU is triggered and negotiations are concluded, the U.K. is part of the E.U. and all is right in the world. No! This is just the calm before the storm, I tell ya! This may even be the starting point of a bear market. I don't know!