General - page 1033

Looking at the charts to begin with, the pound to euro has formed what is known as a triangle pattern on the four-hour chart (see chart below). The triangle is now complete having unwound the minimum five waves (a,b,c,d and e). It is therefore likely to break either higher or lower in the week...
ECB To Extend QE Program After The Summer Break – SEB In line with our expectation, the ECB Governing Council left its monetary policy stance unchanged after today’s meeting. The council decided to leave its policy rates unchanged. The Governing Council expects them to remain at present or lower...
  MT4 Build 902  (8)
Why MT4 Build 902 Always showing "common error" ?
hellow, i want to county losses trades untli one of them will not Get TakeProfit. if order gets takeprofit order count must set to 0. i tried but my code dosn't work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+int TotalOrderCount(int MagicNumber){ int count =...
It's a simple EA which should do nothing but open a trade and set the SL to the stoplevel + 2 pips Sorry if the code is ugly, it's my first day coding in MQL It's opening the trades successfully but then not modifying the SL It's always throwing error 130. Stoplevel is 40 points with my broker...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud and Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart. The price is breaking 1.0979 support level to below for the bearish trend to be continuing with 1.0911 level as a nearest target to...
I think it’s possible that the Fed will push rates below zero when the next recession arrives. I explained why a few months ago in my free weekly column, Thoughts from the Frontline, at Mauldin Economics. In that regard, something important happened recently. And not many people noticed. I’ll do a...
Strategists at Morgan Stanley have told clients that they continue to see value in selling the British Pound against both the US Dollar and Euro. Pound to Euro Exchange Rate today: 1 GBP = 1.1829 EUREuro to Pound Sterling Exchange Rate today: 1 EUR = 0.8429 GBPPound Sterling will start August within...
A Automated Robot "RSI" EA wanted that runs off the RSI. Once the line crosses back down over the 70 on a down trend and when it crosses over the 30 on a up trend. That Martingales Robotically each new RSI alert until it finally wins.
A Automated Robot "RSI" EA wanted that runs off the RSI. Once the line crosses back down over the 70 on a down trend and when it crosses over the 30 on a up trend. That Martingales Robotically each new RSI alert until it finally wins.
I have a DLL that will return a pointer to an array of structs: struct dataSet{        //some random variables}; dataSet* RandomFunction(const int ratesTotal, const double price[]) {         //some random calculations} However, I do not know how to import this function in mql5. I have tried doing...
Hi, can anyone tell me if you can run EA's on the meta trader 4 or 5 for iPad- I can run them successfully on my comp but can't figure how to get them on the iPad. thanks steve
It may be the most important FX cross, but the average EUR/USD level since the start of February 2015, after the ECB cut rates below zero, is 1.11, which is where it is as I write. The average real yield difference is 8bp narrower than current levels, which suggests the euro could rally a little
The holiday season is in full swing and for some this may mean that markets will settle down as liquidity dries up in the coming weeks. Our evidence suggests that FX vol tends to go up in August, however, and data releases and events can trigger renewed spikes of short-end vol across G10. It remains...
Research from Morgan Stanley USD looking south: The Fed has little to gain by hiking rates early. Hence, we regard the recent rise in real US yields that has supported the 4% USD rally seen since May as unsustainable. Our long-held framework suggesting a combination of high global debt, capacity...
Yes No Any answer
Hi as you have most probably guessed i'm a newbie and most probably will stay one if i can't get the down load to work ! has anyone had the problem in that once the download starts to install in windows 10 it frezzes the computer no matter what i do although i can get it to down load to the same...
What's next after the Bank of Japan decision For the September meeting, we are not only questioning what it will do in terms of cooperation after reviewing the fiscal stimulus measures, but also the state of its basically meaningless 2% inflation target. The BoJ may offer some kind of forward...
Hi everyone and excuse my bad English, I have been working MetaTester a entire week without any problem but yesterday I decided to move to other HD because it was installed in the same HD as System, and sometimes the entire computer got frozen when testers were working. I uninstalled and...
Daily price broke Ichimoku cloud together with 'reversal' Senkou Span line to below for the bearish reversal. The price is testing 45.15 support level on open daily bar for the bearish breakdown to be continuing with 55-day low at 43.30 level as a nearest daily bearish target to re-enter. If D1...
I have seen some loss recovery EA's that use trading zones and multiple lots to recover losses. I have my own ideas I would like to try out so I have decided to build my own EA. This in itself will be quite a task! I was hoping someone would be kind enough to explain to me, or better yet, point to...
Are you looking for online income opportunities?Forex online trading is one of the best home based business opportunities. Youcan start from small and with a good trading system you can get lots of cash. For those of you who are a beginner, making just pennies in Forex market orfrequently having...
“Job gains were strong in June following weak growth in May. On balance, payrolls and other labor market indicators point to some increase in labour utilization in recent months” says the FOMC statement. ”Near-term risks to the economic outlook have diminished.” Finally, “with gradual adjustments in...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I need to know a little about some sites publishing the global lot size trading volume in forex. Is myfxbook / Outlook publishing global lot size trading whole around the world?? or it's about FoxPro lot sizes? I need to know whereof myfxbook is collecting lot size trading volumes...
hi, i am new to mql4 language. i want to add  custom function money mangementand riskpercent to ea, please tell me how to write the code in ea?  please screentshot to me where and how to put?    and also, i need to add ema and  my  lagfilter indicator as filters in my ea . the logic is   buy when...
Daily price is on bullish condition to be on ranging near and above Senkou Span line which si the virtual border between the primary ebarish and the primary bullish trend on the daily chart. The price is located within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.2836 support level located in the...
The Pound to Dollar exchange rate continues to defy a decline below 1.30, but a break will happen warn a number of analysts. USD is modestly lower on Thursday 28th July, reflecting some disappointment that the FOMC statement fails to make the case for rate hikes more forcefully. The FOMC statement...
EURUSD: With the pair extending its Wednesday strength on Thursday, further bullishness is likely in the days ahead. Support lies at the 1.1050 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1000 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0950 level. A break of here will target the 1.0900 level. Its...