General - page 1031

how I can get the value max and min of the last candle closed? Thank you
Automatic Semi Automatic Manual (Indicators) Manual (Price action)
The decline in Pound Sterling is about to resume according to new research from two of Europe’s largest investment banks, the only question up for debate is the speed of the declines. The Pound to Euro exchange rate (GBP/EUR) has rallied of late, putting behind a one year low at 1.1614, reached on...
Hi Guys, does anyone know of a utility that has the ability to lodge multiple trade volumes of the same kind at once? Example, I wish to trade 15 lots of .01 on EUR USD instead of 1 lot of .15 So instead of me having to manually go and do 15 trades, is there a tool where I can put them all at...
The Old Lady hath spoken As cable drops below 1.3200 to a low of 1.3156 have the BOE done the right thing? My thoughts are well know so it won't be a surprise to hear that I think they've done too much too soon and in completely in the wrong manner. I'll point you once again to the flannel in their...
What are the key levels through the risk event Tomorrow, the BOE will announce there interest rate decision.  The expectations is for a cut of 25 basis points to 0.25%.  What do they say in the statement? Do they do more QE?  Do they surprise and say they don't have enough information yet? hsource
  why delete?  (4)
why delete my posts in forum ?
This week, the focus is on the Bank of England’s policy meeting and on Sterling’s reaction to the announcement of what we expect to be a substantial easing package.  Ahead of a substantial easing package from the BoE: Our UK economist Andrew Benito expects: (i) a 25bp cut to Bank Rate, with a 30%...
Really Great Analysis, I am using them Very bad anylysis, just marketing to push their customers for trading
the question whether the program from market will operate in mt4 for android phone because your computer is ok
1. What was actually delivered on the day was at the modest end of easing expectations, with the added distraction of new measures to improve banks' access to USD funding. This to us suggested a focus on technical micro rather than sweeping macro changes at last week's meeting, and by definition a...
GBP weakness appears set to resume in August as we look to widening (negative) interest rate differentials on the back of well-communicated and widely-anticipated BoE easing (25bpt rate cut, 50bn QE), cementing a theme of policy divergence relative to the Fed. Downside risk is elevated as we look to...
All the way to 1.07 in a year There is a Reuters poll which just came out which says the expectations are for the EURUSD to weaken to 1.083 and six months and to 1.07 in a year. This was unchanged versus July.   The same poll has the USDJPY weakening to 103.8...
Nearly 120,000 units of digital currency bitcoin worth about US$72 million was stolen from the exchange platform Bitfinex in Hong Kong, rattling the global bitcoin community in the second-biggest security breach ever of such an exchange. Bitfinex is the world's largest dollar-based exchange for...
  MQL5 VPS hosting  (1)
Is anyone else having problem with their VPS hosting at MQL5.com?
I do not like some aspects of MQL5. It seems a bit limited to me, and even if I create a DLL, the limitations of MQL5 restrict what I can and cannot return from the DLL. Is there some kind of alternative? I would prefer to use C++ instead, however I cannot find any APIs that allow this.
EUR support in the wings, staying long: There will be conclusions to be drawn for other currencies deploying NIR policy such as CHF, SEK or EUR. The short end of these currencies has priced in local central banks either keeping current monetary accommodation in place or cutting rates even further....
Under 40$ 40$ - 50$ 50$ - 60$ Above 60$ Above 70$ Never expected I don't know
PLease can anyone help? I got the program on my computer but as soon as im trying to log in it kicks me out right away. Everything is functional on WebTerminal and also if i open a program on computer without internet it works perfectly but as soon as i turn on wifi the program closes. I already...
Hey all, I have been very good about not adding to losers of late and only adding to winners.  But every once in a while it seems my reasoning stops and i trade on emotions and try to average the loser.  I have done this well most of the time, im sure some of you have as well, but when it doesn't...
i trying from 5-6 days but not receive me any code from MQL5 please help me. 1st registration i receive code but from 5-6 days not receive for withdrawal ,
Hi, How do we get the total historic profits made on a day so far from 00:00? Any code examples or link for reference? Thanks, Bip
Something Strange Emerges When Looking At A Congresswoman's Daytrading Records While we have often heard that members of Congress, who are not only exempt from insider trading oversight, are also ardent daytraders we had never seen it in action. Until now. The following publicly filed monthly...
pleas could any one tell me why i cant get sell orders from my expert where is the code error?????
  Invoice  (2)
I bought (actually rented) products, but I paid it from my company account. Anyway I haven't found any document which can be used as invoice or at least receipt statement. I would like to buy a lot of products but without invoice or similar I cannot make it. Does anybody know where to find or how to...
With strong arguments against fresh Bank of England policy measures being introduced on the 4th of August, we see the balance of risks lying with a stronger British Pound against the Euro and US Dollar by the time the day is done. Markets are pricing in at least a 25 basis point cut to the...
The GBP has been broadly range bound over the last few weeks. This is mainly due to limited room of further rising rate cut expectations. In line with market expectations we believe that the BoE will lower interest rates by 25bp this week and announce further credit easing measures. However, we...
A man enters the Credit Suisse offices in the Manhattan borough of New York City, U.S. July 5, 2016. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid LONDON (Reuters) - Two of Europe's biggest banks - Credit Suisse <CSGN.S> and Deutsche Bank <DBKGn.DE> - will be dropped from an index of Europe's top 50 blue-chip companies...
USD: The US dollar weakened by 0.6% on a DXY index basis in July with all of that depreciation and some more coming on the final trading day of the month in response to weaker than expected real GDP data for Q2. Real GDP growth has now been very subdued for three quarters, averaging just 1.0% over...