Is there any profitabel EA out there?

Hy Guys,

till 2 years im trading the Forex market. Till 1 month im little profitabel.

There are a few systems out there who trade profitabel, 99% are crap.

We all know this.

Since my first steps in Forex i search for a Robot (ExpertAdvisor) that simply works.

Just a few pips a month .. But nothing.

The only Systems who work are the Systems they ruin u in the next Weeks. Also all the commercials are not profitabel. FAP GPS GROTHBOT, etc...

Hedging Martingale Grid High Cost FCK off.

Dose someone know a Robot that works, also in Backtests ?

I dont search the holy grail or the 1000% Robot.

We all have the same plan beating the Forex Market. Its no one help to hide good systems from the others.

has anyone an Idea?

visitor@gmx.de:
Hy Guys, till 2 years im trading the Forex market. Till 1 month im little profitabel. There are a few systems out there who trade profitabel, 99% are crap. We all know this. Since my first steps in Forex i search for a Robot (ExpertAdvisor) that simply works. Just a few pips a month .. But nothing. The only Systems who work are the Systems they ruin u in the next Weeks. Also all the commercials are not profitabel. FAP GPS GROTHBOT, etc... Hedging Martingale Grid High Cost FCK off. Dose someone know a Robot that works, also in Backtests ? I dont search the holy grail or the 1000% Robot. We all have the same plan beating the Forex Market. Its no one help to hide good systems from the others. has anyone an Idea?

Try tom's ea.

See forward test at forexpeacearmy.com

Ok i see there is not.

I testet over 200 EAs from div. forum.

But nothing longterm profitabel at all.

After you hear the sentence u have to Optimize the Ea with special setting, but no one knows this settings ? Why?

And if there are backtests they are never similar to my backtests ?? Why ?

It can't be only the Broker my Broker has low Spreads and is good rated.

Where the Hell is the problem ??

try tom's EA buddy.

You can see the live forward test at forexpeacearmy.com

Have u tested it yourself ?

On Real Account?

Can u share it ?

This seems good but i see too much Robots like this, the most are really good till the Day a Draw down killed all Money.

Do u know something about the Strategie?

My personal problem with ForexPeaceArmy is, that they test EAs on Demo or Live Account, and if u try the same u will loose ur Money. I know they are the good ones but for exampel GPS Robot Margin Called my Account before FPA said anything bad and it still worked under there systems.

Thx for Help!

Here it is !

I found a EA that is not profitabel at the most cases but in 30min Timeframe and GBP USD Pair its awesome!!

The Bot is free, and it worked till after the crash of 2008 without problems.

See the backtest. Please write what u think about it, i will test it in Demo next Month.

It could be a profitabel Robot for all of us.

Files:
ea.jpg  266 kb

I don't thing there is someone going to share profitabel EA because only few EA are profitable. I hope found EA will be profitable for you.

Paul75:
I don't thing there is someone going to share profitabel EA because only few EA are profitable. I hope found EA will be profitable for you.

If i find one i will ! The Forex Market is such a Big Market. Our enemys are the banks and the Brokers not the Traders. Stay together. And beat the Market or lost ur Money alone.

The EA i postet is profitabel just in this timeframe and with 1% Risk in Moneymanagment Settings. U can see this, try it ur own. Then let me hear what u think about it.

there is nothing like profitable and consistant EA which is comercial, why anybody should sell or share something like that? Instead one would manage acc or sell to a management company

Anyway I have few very profitable systems EAs that are working preaty well and can offer anybody working together with this..

you can hit me on prive or here

visitor@gmx.de:
Our enemys are the banks and the Brokers not the Traders. Stay together. And beat the Market or lost ur Money alone.

Can you trade currencies without your enemy means brokers or banks?

Reason: