Rhythmic2-EURUSD (RAS ID:32576)

Hi everyone,

This thread is to discuss my signal available below:

rhythmic2_EURUSD | Rent a Signal

trial custom signal

I would like to test your signal with Alpari-Micro.

I could have, only for the first month, a custom signal (lots of 0.03 with an account from $ 1,000) at a trial price of $ 25?

Also: How do I set the parameters of the Expert RENTASIGNAL?

See you soon and thanks

Franco

performance farther back

Can you give us an idea of the performance of your system (hypothetical, demo or live) farther back than just over the past week and a half? Is the equity curve, largest DD, profit factor etc. in the same ballpark?

regards

Len

Answer to Franco

Hi Franco,

Thanks for your enquiry. I would be happy to offer a trial for a month at a reduced price but unfortunately RentaSignal don't offer this functionality and the minimum price a signal can be listed at is $50, however RentaSignal take a 30% cut of any fee so this would leave the seller with only a very small amount. As the signal is still fairly new maybe I will make it available at a reduced price for a short time but I would be losing out as anyone who gets this reduced price will have it forever as no trial is offered so will have to give it some thought. Regarding your other query, currently as mentioned in the signal description the signal is set to take 5%/risk per trade I found this favourable in backtests, I may offer a fixed lots version once this methods have more of a history and have proved themselves. You could just set max lots to 0.01 which would accomplish what you want I think although you should check that is the case with RAS online help. Cheers!

frak40:
I would like to test your signal with Alpari-Micro.

I could have, only for the first month, a custom signal (lots of 0.03 with an account from $ 1,000) at a trial price of $ 25?

Also: How do I set the parameters of the Expert RENTASIGNAL?

See you soon and thanks

Franco

Answer to Len

Hi Len,

Thanks for your interest and enquiry. Great questions, over a 10 year backtest it wins approx 85% of trades (long and short) with a profit factor of 6.85 however these results will only be shown to be accurate or not over a much longer testing period. I have been working with metatrader for a long time and done everything possible to ensure an accurate 10 year backtest. The amazing thing with this system is it works across all currencies (as shown by the basket version of the signal) it has taken me years to devise this method and to my knowledge it is completely unique. So in brief I believe over a longer live test period the performance of the system live will be similar to the backtests.

person77:
Can you give us an idea of the performance of your system (hypothetical, demo or live) farther back than just over the past week and a half? Is the equity curve, largest DD, profit factor etc. in the same ballpark?

regards

Len

Limited time price reduction

Further to Franco's enquiry I have temporarily lowered the price from $168 which will be the minimum normal price (will rise as I gather more forward testing stats) to $75 this is only likely to last a week or so as anyone who gets in at this price gets it permanently (unfortunately RAS offers no trials).

As with any signal I recommend trading a demo or very small micro account initially.

thanks a lot lebb. in the coming days I will try to activate the signal and I'll keep you updated on the progress.

See you soon.

Franco

Hi Leeb

Hello Leeb, im interested, where can I purchase from, I looked on the opening link, cant see anything there.

Reply to 128break

Hi 128break, if you follow the link in the first post you will see a 'subscribe' button. Thanks

128break:
Hello Leeb, im interested, where can I purchase from, I looked on the opening link, cant see anything there.

Hello Leeb.

I would like to find out little more about how your system trades. Does your system Hedge or open more than 1 trade in same direction? I noticed the last one does happen but im not sure how often is it and if it will affect performace in long run if traded with USA brokers which have FIFO rules. Thanks in advance for any explanations.

Reply to zomg

Hi zomg,

Yes it does open more than one trade in the same direction but it doesn't hedge, the FIFO and hedging restrictions seem ridiculous to me and don't focus on what regulation should be about in my opinion - protecting the trader. You could test on a demo account but I would recommend a brokerage without these senseless restrictions. Thanks for your enquiry.

zomg:
Hello Leeb. I would like to find out little more about how your system trades. Does your system Hedge or open more than 1 trade in same direction? I noticed the last one does happen but im not sure how often is it and if it will affect performace in long run if traded with USA brokers which have FIFO rules. Thanks in advance for any explanations.
Reason: