Looking for Double line CCI for MT4

Anyone know where I can find a double line CCI indicator to use in MT4?  My Tradestation charts have it as default but have not found another brokerage with their own charts which uses the two line CCI.  The second line is a slower moving average of some sort and the relationship between the fast and slow lines provides more information about the likely market direction than just the single line which is standard in MT4.

Thanks for any and all input!

I think you mean the Woodie CCI which have a regular 14 period and also a 7 period on top they call turbo,

this is easy to recreate, all you have to do is place a 7 period cci on top of the 14 period so that they are in the same window,

or you can Google "Real woodie cci" there are free indicators avalible on the net.

Files:
CCI_1.1.ex4  20 kb

pipPod:

pipPod, thank you very much!  One question please:  I use a light background on my charts and need to change the colors and line weights to show up better.  However even after checking the box to allow changes, closing and re-opening MT4, it always goes back to the settings you have in the indicator for colors and line weights.  Can you tell me please how to change those settings?

Thanks again

allenh74

cozyman:

I think you mean the Woodie CCI which have a regular 14 period and also a 7 period on top they call turbo,

this is easy to recreate, all you have to do is place a 7 period cci on top of the 14 period so that they are in the same window,

or you can Google "Real woodie cci" there are free indicators avalible on the net.

Thanks cozyman,

However that is not quite the indicator I am looking for.  The dual CCI used on Tradestation charts calculates the "fast" line in a relationship to the slow line.  I believe one line is a plain exponential moving average but the other one uses the first to base its formula off of.  So two EMAs don't give the same picture.

I have looked as several variations of Woodie's CCI and it is a totally different indicator than what I am looking for.  Appreciate the input though....

Successful Trading,

allenh74

Hi Allen,

issue should be fixed now.

Files:
CCI_1.2.ex4  20 kb

pipPod:

Hi Allen,

issue should be fixed now.

pipPod,

Thanks very much.  Yes, very helpful.  Is it possible to adjust the parameters to also allow changing the line weights on the average lines and the colors on the level lines?  Basically, the ability to change the color, line style and line weight/thickness on levels and average lines?

I have all my other charts using a line weight of 2 instead of 3 but sometimes need to change to 1 also. 

Thanks for any help you can give on that issue.  Otherwise the indicator is exactly what I have been looking for as to the indications it provides.

allenh74

done.
Files:
CCI_1.3.ex4  19 kb
Reason: