M2 Mac MT5 Issue Running Paralells

Hi

I recently purchased an M2 MBP - I was running parallels fine with an M1 Mac mini.

I've installed Parallels - Used the MT5 download link they provided for a fix for the startup of mt5.

Which I may add works fine on the Mac mini.

I've started up MT5, and was met with errors on login to community of 2023.05.30 18:43:18.210 MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products (raw - read failed, 0 error, 1 bytes needed) [1003]

I might add that even when I try to search 'companies' for a demo account creation, none load it just reloads the ADMIRAL Markets option no matter what I put.

I know my password etc is correct, as I have logged in here clearly.

Everything's updated, and firewalls are off.

Anyone else with this issue? MT5 RUNS FINE it seems just nothing loads, almost like it has no network access? which it should have.

Thanks - I've tried searching for a while.

I am getting this issue running parallels for Mac.

It worked fine on my old Mac.

Windows 11 - fully updated.

It doesn't even populate any 'companies' in the server search when adding an account either.

Community won't log in, and won't log into trading account.

Anyone have any idea?

Same here. Getting solution but seems out of my ability.

same issue with me, I've tried some solutions (window deffender firewall, check connection, ..). the internet work fine but excep metatrader and meta editor, they cannot access the internet

If it is related to Mac so I found one post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

After the update, the platform does not start.

MetaQuotes , 2023.06.09 23:10

On a Mac, remove the old Wine 6.0 installation and reinstall the new Wine 7.7 package

Link to the installer at the bottom of the page on the right.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

After the update, the platform does not start.

Renat Fatkhullin , 2023.06.10 10:29

Now the official latest version of macOS Ventura is 13.4

We haven't tested beta version 14 yet

AK93 #:

I am getting this issue running parallels for Mac.

It worked fine on my old Mac.

Windows 11 - fully updated.

It doesn't even populate any 'companies' in the server search when adding an account either.

Community won't log in, and won't log into trading account.

Anyone have any idea?

I am having the same issue, did you manage to resolve this?

Does anyone got the solution ? 

Same problem here, was anyone able to fix the issue? 

I was using Metatrader 5 on Windows 11 runned in Parallels Desktop. But after update MT5 or Windows or both, it no longer works. I tried reinstall it, but recent version installer even wasn't started, but shows error. I found solution in Parallels Forum, installed MT5 from older version. It's become launching, but not connects to MQL marketplace and doesn't search broker in list.

I added terminal64.exe to firewall whitelist in Windows settings, but this not helped.

Same error in log: Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts [1003] (raw - read failed, 0 error, 1 bytes needed).

So, I use macOS version based on Wine, it's ok. But I don't like that font smoothing not applied and it works slower.

MetaTrader version 5.00 build 3815

Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 build 22621.1928

Paralls Desktop 18.3.1 (53614)

MacBook Pro M1 Pro

MetaTrader 5 Running on latest version of Parallels and Windows 11 running on M1 Pro
MetaTrader 5 Running on latest version of Parallels and Windows 11 running on M1 Pro
  • forum.parallels.com
Hi, I'm having trouble install the latest version of MT5 ( link bellow ). I've already tried all the possible compatibility and emulation settings. The same executable works correctly in any other...

aximik #:

I was using Metatrader 5 on Windows 11 runned in Parallels Desktop. But after update MT5 or Windows or both, it no longer works. I tried reinstall it, but recent version installer even wasn't started, but shows error. I found solution in Parallels Forum, installed MT5 from older version. It's become launching, but not connects to MQL marketplace and doesn't search broker in list.

I added terminal64.exe to firewall whitelist in Windows settings, but this not helped.

Same error in log: Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts [1003] (raw - read failed, 0 error, 1 bytes needed).

So, I use macOS version based on Wine, it's ok. But I don't like that font smoothing not applied and it works slower.

MetaTrader version 5.00 build 3815

Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 build 22621.1928

Paralls Desktop 18.3.1 (53614)

MacBook Pro M1 Pro

same error

Reason: