how to change security phone no. verification to telegram verification.

Hello friends, i have a problem, how to change security phone no. verification to telegram verification. My telegram button is not enabled. Or I am not receiving code in my phone when ever i want to withdraw money from MQL5 market. Thank You.

As far as I know the telegram does not work for sms anymore.

Sergey Golubev #:
As far as I know the telegram does not work for sms anymore.

So how do i withdraw if the security option is not available>?

Same problem I sent to service desk 3 times with no action yet!!! 

Abhishek Yadav #:

So how do i withdraw if the security option is not available>?

Use mobile phone (it is the only option for now).

If you are not receiving sms to your phone number (sms is sent but your mobile provider is stopping those sms)-
go to Contacts and requests at the bottom of this page - Account - I am not getting sms.

I do not know about which information the robot will provide (usefull information or not) but using mobile phone is the only option for now.

Sergey Golubev #:
Use mobile phone (it is the only option for now).

If you are not receiving sms to your phone number (sms is sent but your mobile provider is stopping those sms)-
go to Contacts and requests at the bottom of this page - Account - I am not getting sms.

I do not know about which information the robot will provide (usefull information or not) but using mobile phone is the only option for now.

Hey, i tried contacts and requests but its saying the following: 

Please wait for the answer in the existing request. If you have additional questions, ask them right there.

If i click on existing request to chat, it just refreshes the page.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Abhishek Yadav #:

Hey, i tried contacts and requests but its saying the following: 

Please wait for the answer in the existing request. If you have additional questions, ask them right there.

If i click on existing request to chat, it just refreshes the page.

This is the issue with your mobile provider (with your sim card) and/or with your mobile phone
(there are many technical articles everywhere in internet describing this issue under the technical poits of view).

I do not think the service desk will help you (with your sim card from your mobile provider installed on your phone).
Anyway - you can try to ask them, for example:
Go to 'Contacts and requests ' link at the bottom of this page, choose Account Ask a question, then describe your problem and the robot will create a ticket for you.

Hey everyone thanks for your help, the support team is awesome. Just scroll below this page and click contact and request and then Account and then chat request, and you will open a new ticket where you can describe your problem to the support team and they will help you in solving problem. If you have problem related to not receiving security code on your phone for payments ,

Please check the following:

• Ensure network coverage is strong
  • Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guaranteed).
  • Ensure unwanted SMSs are removed so that phone memory is not full.
  • Restart the phone to refresh network (keep it off for 10 minutes to reset on the network) and then send a message to test.
  • Check for any mobile applications or settings that may filter out SMS messages

You may swap sim to another phone, then you can send that number a message to test.

If you use an iPhone:

• Please check if 'Filter Unknown Senders' is not enabled in 'Settings' > 'Messages'.
  • If the function 'Do Not Disturb' is active on an iPhone, you will not receive any notifications when the device is locked.
    Swipe down on the right part of the screen and tap "Focusing".
  • Make sure that there is no third-party app present on the handset that could filter traffic.

Abhishek Yadav #:

Hey everyone thanks for your help, the support team is awesome. Just scroll below this page and click contact and request and then Account and then chat request, and you will open a new ticket where you can describe your problem to the support team and they will help you in solving problem. If you have problem related to not receiving security code on your phone for payments ,

Please check the following:

• Ensure network coverage is strong
  • Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guaranteed).
  • Ensure unwanted SMSs are removed so that phone memory is not full.
  • Restart the phone to refresh network (keep it off for 10 minutes to reset on the network) and then send a message to test.
  • Check for any mobile applications or settings that may filter out SMS messages

You may swap sim to another phone, then you can send that number a message to test.

If you use an iPhone:

• Please check if 'Filter Unknown Senders' is not enabled in 'Settings' > 'Messages'.
  • If the function 'Do Not Disturb' is active on an iPhone, you will not receive any notifications when the device is locked.
    Swipe down on the right part of the screen and tap "Focusing".
  • Make sure that there is no third-party app present on the handset that could filter traffic.

Great tips, I am creating a new topic just for them, thanks.

Reason: