Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1376

SERIES_SYNCHRONIZED

Indicates that the character/period data is currently synchronised

Can you please explain what it means?

Does it mean that the last known quote in the terminal matches the last server quote?
Just that or something else? Or something else?

Can you please tell me if there is the most standardpair trading indicator or Expert Advisor? From the codebase, some... messed up

Afternoon.

The SymbolsTotal(true)function does not work in the MT5 Strategy Tester, it returns 1 and should return the total number of symbols in Market Watch. I haven't seen this problem in the MT4 Strategy Tester.

Or is there some other way to request the number of symbols from Market Watch in MQL5 ?

Elena Baranova #:

Afternoon.

The SymbolsTotal(true)function does not work in the MT5 Strategy Tester, it returns 1 and should return the total number of symbols in Market Watch. I haven't seen this problem in the MT4 Strategy Tester.

Or is there some other way to request the number of symbols from Market Watch in MQL5 ?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

SymbolsTotal(true) does not work in MT5 Strategy Tester

Alexey Viktorov, 2021.11.19 14:06

In the strategy tester of MT5 there is only one symbol, if you have not accessed other symbols.

For example, ask for time of another symbol and after that see how many symbols in market overview.

Can you tell me what *** MT5 is broadcasting on the Eurodollar futures ED-12.21 on FOREX?

On the Moscow Exchange website the prices are the same as on FOREX 1.13155. And brokers Otkritie and BSC have quotes 1.06220, 1.06230 and so on on on the ED-12.21 demo account.

Hello Dear Mountaineers)

Can anyone suggest how to create a unique key or index: having

- Opening time

- Object period

- object's timeframe

If these parameters can be taken into account to create a unique index, but here's how?

Ideally, the key should be in int format, but who knows what?

Can anyone else give you a hint?

I need to sort the signal so that the values do not repeat during recording, what is the best way to do this:

- Via a normal loop

//+---Отсеивает повторения по cand_buff------------------------------+
bool UnloadSQLMAllTim::Filter(int ID)
  {
   for(int i=0; i<CountLoad; i++)
      if(this.cand_buff[i].ID==ID)
         return(false);
   return(true);
  }

Are there any other options? So that you can insert it inArrayBsearchand search for it.

first tell me why, it's not a question of why, it's a question of tasks

Fast235 #:
First tell me why, it's not a question of why, but of the task

Corrected the meaning. I was unclear.

I meant to say that the int format is ideal, but if not, any format will do.

Mikhail Toptunov #:

Corrected the meaning. I was unclear.

I wanted to say that the int format is ideal, but if not, any will do.

As one of the participants said, to the factory.

due to the inability to perceive

Reason: