Signals Adjustment

Hello dears, I have a question about something that causes me a lot of problems. I have an account in which I provide the service of copying signals to some of my friends, but the lot size is fixed and does not change, is there a way I can adjust the lot percentage according to the account balance?
For example, if the balance in my account is $200 and I open a trade  with a size of 0.02 lots when a subscriber of mine have an account with $100 blanace copies this trade, i want him to copy it with a size of 0.01 lots not 0.02 like me! 
please i need help with that quickly.
Thank you. 

its sugar:
Hello dears, I have a question about something that causes me a lot of problems. I have an account in which I provide the service of copying signals to some of my friends, but the lot size is fixed and does not change, is there a way I can adjust the lot percentage according to the account balance?
For example, if the balance in my account is $200 and I open a trade  with a size of 0.02 lots when a subscriber of mine have an account with $100 blanace copies this trade, i want him to copy it with a size of 0.01 lots not 0.02 like me! 
please i need help with that quickly.
Thank you. 

The lot size of signal subscriptions is copied automatically and proportionally to the subscriber's balance, leverage and currency.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The lot size of signal subscriptions is copied automatically and proportionally to the subscriber's balance, leverage and currency.

how can edit it?
the percentage between the subscriber's and the provider? 

its sugar #:
how can edit it?
the percentage between the subscriber's and the provider? 

You can decrease the lot size by lowering the participation percentage in signals copying.

You can't increase the lot size if you already use the maximum 95% in above setting.

Hi Dear

I created a signal as MAHDI M

But when copying, it signals that this signal is for demo account only

How can I change the copy cost settings?

Please guide me

Best Regards

HI Dear

I am 50x leverage, where can I see parameter modification, thank you

ZC Zhou #:

HI Dear

I am 50x leverage, where can I see parameter modification, thank you

You can only change your trading account leverage through your broker, so contact them please.

You can usually change the leverage in the member's area of your broker's website.

Reason: