Negative correlation Trading system

I am working on a strategy for trading negatively correlated pairs. The main pairs that I am focusing on right now are GBPUSD and USDJPY. Non of the EA s or indicators are mine but the are availble elsewhere for free. The strategy works best if you use the overlay indicator on the 1 hour GBPUSD chart, in the indicator properties type in USDJPY for the currency. To trade Monday morning 7:00 am CST if GBPUSD is above USDJPY and above a 14 sma go long 1 GBPUSD and short 2 USDJPY. If the opposite is true take the opposite position. With this strategy it is very difficult to use a stoploss. I have used a Multiposition v2.mq4 ea to manage the trade purely from account equity ie using a stoploss and a profit target of total account equity. When you get out of this trade with a profit later in the week usually wednesday you look for the opportunity to enter a trade again when 14 sma is above GBPUSD short GBPUSD and long USDJPY. I exit this trade when the to pairs come back together on the chart it is possible to estimate what the approximate profit will be using the begining of the week when you opened your first position that level is a rough estimate of where you should set your profit target based on total account equity.

I am demoing this very aggressively on one account very good results however lots of drawdown 50% but I think it is possible to trade with 10% drawdown with the right tools and smarts. I have doubled two demo accounts in two weeks with this method. Not recomended with real money demo this try it out and post your results.

I have tried various EA's to this point nothing works. I am working on the ESCAPE 3 ea to try to modify it to trade both currency pair at once but it isnt working yet if anyone can fix it I would appreciate this.

Chart size

I forgot to add set your chart zoom or size so that you have about 100 candles so about 100 hrs showing. The size or number of candles on the chart effects when the pairs cross over each other so this effects your take profit level.

daytradingfulltime:
I forgot to add set your chart zoom or size so that you have about 100 candles so about 100 hrs showing. The size or number of candles on the chart effects when the pairs cross over each other so this effects your take profit level.

escape is a copy of 100 pips per day.

It is not based on correlation.

100 pips per day

Bongo:
escape is a copy of 100 pips per day. It is not based on correlation.

I didnt know it was a copy of another ea. I know it isnt based on correlation since this strategy is based on negative correlation I want to modify an ea that

has good money management and can add positions if I dont pick the exact turning point of the market. I want to trade 2 pairs at a time. Another to modify EA that might work is Firebird as it adds positions based on deviation

daytradingfulltime:
I didnt know it was a copy of another ea. I know it isnt based on correlation since this strategy is based on negative correlation I want to modify an ea that has good money management and can add positions if I dont pick the exact turning point of the market. I want to trade 2 pairs at a time. Another to modify EA that might work is Firebird as it adds positions based on deviation

$295

license for 1 year

Bongo

Liscense

Bongo:
$295

license for 1 year

Bongo

Sorry license for what?

Update

Day,

Now that you have been testing it for almost a month, what have you discovered?

Don't get discouraged - it takes a lot of work to work up a good system and tweek it.;)

Prospector48

daytradingfulltime:
Sorry license for what?

For an EA.

McAfee is not for free, license for one or more years.

Bongo

some changes

prospector48:
Day,

Now that you have been testing it for almost a month, what have you discovered?

Don't get discouraged - it takes a lot of work to work up a good system and tweek it.;)

Prospector48

The markets are changing constantly and the yen and pound pair have fallen out of negative correlation so I have been trading USDCHF and EURUSD H4 chart. These pairs have a much longer trade time sometimes well over a week. I am still making money but with the Yen and Pound I was doing better more regular profits. I doubled 2 different accounts in under a month pretty high risk mind you. since the I am up about $6000. I havent found an EA to manage the trades. I am trading manually for now.

Not interested in buying

Bongo:
For an EA.

Bongo

No thanks I am not using this EA and don't have any intention of paying for one at this point unless I found on that was a perfect fit for this strategy.

Bongo:
For an EA.

Bongo

Bingo!...Bongo

Reason: