VPS London Red 07 not working properly?

Hi
In the last couple of days I've been having trouble synchronizing my EA with the VPS
I've been receiving the error 4109 although I have all "allow live trading" options chosen both in the EA and in the platform, prior to the synch.
This has never happened to me before. Has there been any change in the VPS lately?
Thanks in advance

It may be many reasons for this error 4109 with MQL5 VPS, and one of the reason: your broker does not support this VPS.
Example - this thread: Ordermodify gives error 4109 trading not allowed when using VPS

Also check MQL5 VPS journal (two journals) for possible errors or explanations.
Ordermodify gives error 4109 trading not allowed when using VPS
Ordermodify gives error 4109 trading not allowed when using VPS
  • apeder
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Anyone using VPS ? When I upload the EA to the VPS Virtuel Private Server, the start VPS script disable Trading on my local PC as it is have to...

Sergey Golubev #:

It may be many reasons for this error 4109 with MQL5 VPS, and one of the reason: your broker does not support this VPS.
Example - this thread: Ordermodify gives error 4109 trading not allowed when using VPS

Also check MQL5 VPS journal (two journals) for possible errors or explanations.

The borker supports this VPS, it was working well before.

It seems to have improved, not sure why. This is scary, it's a trust matter.

Thanks for your help, I'll keep you posted.

choppedice #:

The borker supports this VPS, it was working well before.

It seems to have improved, not sure why. This is scary, it's a trust matter.

Thanks for your help, I'll keep you posted.

You can ask to the service desk (with the link to this thread) about the following: is it issue coming from MQL5 VPS itself, or it is the issue from your broker/computer/any (post ).

As to me so I do not think they improved MQL5 VPS, because this VPS is "Metatrader in cloud" so it may be this "Metatrader in cloud" was updated to the latest build of MT4 and MT5 (computer with your MT4 and MT5 for example ...

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...
Reason: