Help with 5 digit pricing

Hi

Can anyone let me know what the code would be to make an EA trade with a 5 digit broker. Any help appreciated

Best rgds

fxwealth:
Hi

Can anyone let me know what the code would be to make an EA trade with a 5 digit broker. Any help appreciated

Best rgds

It will be nice to have a separate thread about a method to recode 4 digits EA to 5.

5 digits for EURUSD and Expert Advisors

What would be the impact of the change to 5 digits that is planned for one major broker. Should Expert Advisors be modified or there is no problem with it and they will continue working correctly ?

Thanks for the tips. Do you have an idea how to test commercial ones ?

5 digit quotes brokers in Latest Metatrader

Hello,

I need to know about our indicators such as Murrey math, pivot indicators, Multiple time frame indicators, Display indicators (like Tro meters, cja display meters, nittany meters, etc) and also the great indicators like Asctrend, Braintrading, HAS...

Are they in this latest brokers offering of the new 5 digit quote of currencies STILL COMPATIBLE ? i really want to know about your latest run... not only in demo account, but also in real account, please! i need to know, Are these indicators still ok in these new quotes ?

And please tell me also, is still ok to run multiple instance of metatrader in different servers / broker with the latest update of metatrader ?

Invicible_kid:
Hello,

I need to know about our indicators such as Murrey math, pivot indicators, Multiple time frame indicators, Display indicators (like Tro meters, cja display meters, nittany meters, etc) and also the great indicators like Asctrend, Braintrading, HAS...

Are they in this latest brokers offering of the new 5 digit quote of currencies STILL COMPATIBLE ? i really want to know about your latest run... not only in demo account, but also in real account, please! i need to know, Are these indicators still ok in these new quotes ?

And please tell me also, is still ok to run multiple instance of metatrader in different servers / broker with the latest update of metatrader ?

Hi,

Brain Systems (m30 setup) already have update version for 5 digit brokers, you can check it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139. CJA's signal bar have digit switch function, here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253.

Those update indicators works ok for me. The other indicators i'm not sure ( like nittany indicators or TRO meter...) because i don't use it, sorry.

Do you have some samples of the formula that i can write down / insert it into our indicators -- those formula(s) that can carry on to the metatrader which broker(s) offer to us with the new 5 digit quote ?

The broker so far i've tested the indicators is Interbankfx, yet. These 5 digits quote make me Dizzy and i've rather "lost of orientations" and some other losing of trade - feeling. I've prefer the Classic quote than 5 digits / or 3 digits quote if you use Yen based currencies. Hell, this is something new for me while i long time not to follow the latest news in this forum about this matter.

Oh my!, my indicators of money management taken from other thread of this forum also got messed up! moreover i've tested it with mini demo account from interbankfx. Really need some "enlightenment" from you guys...

Files:

the five digits will allways goes with the Point (on the mql language)

so you should use a global indicator namely

double ptt;[/php]

[php]//on the special functions init :

ptt=Point;

if (FractionalPips)

ptt=ptt*10

and then replace all of your "Point" usage using the "ptt" variable

Try this. I did not come up with the code, I forgot who did but I use it in my EA and it works flawlessly.

double Poin;

//The following code was also included to solve the 6 digit broker quoting

if (Point == 0.00001) Poin = 0.0001; //6 digits

else if (Point == 0.001) Poin = 0.01; //3 digits (for Yen based pairs)

else Poin = Point; //Normal

You can modify it for your own broker digits.

Reason: