MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 850

Hi, I am new to MQL4 but have been coding and playing with EA's for the last six weeks. I am trying to view a chart of the TICKS in the eur/usd as they appear and play with that data. I am new enough to not know if there is an easy way to do that. I am stubborn enough to try and do it myself. I...
Is there a way i can take the values of open and close of every minute from 0000 to 0015 and then for next 15 minutes and so on. without writing a loop with a difference of 15 mins. Is there any such function in mql4. pardon me for my ignorance.
[Deleted]
  unistall  (2)
I want to uninstall gone to control panel as normal will not let me unistall
Good Day... I just would like to ask if anyone have tried to compare a certain price (eg. EURUSD) from 2 different sources using scripts or EA? Thank you very much.
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there anybody on this forum that is aware of a script that will allow me adjust the size of the candlesticks in a greater degree than the standard setting of mt4 allow? Thanks, Irv
Does anyone know a way to read the Size by default, shown below, into an EA?
Hi, I'm looking to calculate data from an indicator (daily high/low). Just trying with iCustom but... I'm not so good at MQL4. Does anybody have any suggestion?
I have Master an Slave EA, and i Need if is possible to change something or add in Slave a place where to select TP, and do not close it until it reach TP. Because it open trades and close it between -0.1 and -0.8. So i Need to be able to set TP on it. Can you help me?
[Deleted]
Hello all, I attached my code below which is a mixture of codes found on this forum and an adaptation of the indicator from this page http://www.earnforex.com/position-size-calculator. I'm using a 5 digits broker with 30 pips of Stoploss hence the Stoploss * pips2points. The account currency is...
hi everyone, So i am working on this code. I am looking to get the prices over a period of 24*60 minutes on a minute by minute basis. Now the iclose function takes symbol, time frame and shift as inputs. i was wondering if there is any way to make this shift a variable. something like run shift[0]...
[Deleted]
  grail.mg4  (6)
i have one indicator but dont play . please help me. the indicator is grail .mg4
Hello, I have a data source online which I am using as an indicator to trade with. It is provided through JSON, and has a simple timestamp,value format. This JSON file sends the entire historic data, so it is a fairly large file. The problem occurs when I try to run multiple of these indicators at...
  Normalized ATR  (8)
Hi, I need to use normalized ATR (Average True Range) indicator that oscialtes between 0 and 1 in my EA. I searched but could not find such a function written in MQL language. The logic must be something like below as I found from google: (ATR of last bar – min ATR in last n-bars) / (max ATR in last...
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone know of a script that will evenly divide 4 charts vertically on an MT4 Platform (meaning side-by-side instead of window wise)? Now I still need to do this manually every time... Cheers, Dutchie
Hello everybody, I'm trying to add a moving average to stochastic . Graphically is quite simple, I just need to drag the MA from navigator list to the Stoch window BUT... I was looking to do that coding and I'm not so good at that. Given that when I do that dragging it, I need to select "Previous
I do not speak good English, so this is a translation of google, sorry. This is my first EA, it compares the price to one hour with respect to past and it sell to future hour. I know it's not perfect, but understand that I am not a programmer. My problem is that I need to sell the position at the...
  Backtesting  (8)
Hi to everybody. I tried many backtest using the Simple MACD but I have a question... Using the Tester In Expert properties there are some Inputs of Variable Value Start Step and Stop How this values change the behaviour of Expert Advisor? When I drag and drop the Expert the program don't ask this 4...
Hi, It's probably kind of a basic problem. I am coding a table with lot of objects to write different values. I don't know exactly what I changed but suddenly all objects disappeared, switching timeframes etc. didn't help. Then I found out that if I change the object name (add or delete one...
I am a US trader and I want to use a foreign broker but I am concerned about latency issues. Is there a delay in quote data, open/close times if the brokerage is in a foreign country?
Hello all, I have not optimized an EA for quite sometime and started to today with my older check list. My Optimization Results were not transferable to the back-test at all. 1. I do use a spread controller script 2. I upload fresh tick data on an offline chart 3. I use the period converter script
New article Lite_EXPERT2.mqh: Functional Kit for Developers of Expert Advisors is published at mql4.com: In the articles of the series "Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, I introduced the novice EA developers with my...
I am using Meta Trader 4. My friend told me I could off "auto scroll" and "chart shift" and drag back to the date that I want. Some said, type "enter" and then type date, which will get you there. But, I realized "enter key" is not really working the way it is supposed to. Simply it doesn't go. I...
I found a simple EA which works by setting and executing a break even point. However, when I add a client-side trailing stop to the trade and both the EA and 'trailing stop' are triggered, then there seems to be a struggle between the EA and the trailing stop for setting the 'Stop Loss' price. All...
[Deleted]
  ObjectCreate Trendline  (17   1 2)
Is it possible to set a Trendline with the ObjectCreate function, that has an ending? Otherwise my Chart is full with ray's, if the program sets various Trendlines.
Hi. I write a script that connect my app and send a message informating that has a new candle. But I dont want to put this script in each chart time. I want to use this in only one and verify if for a new candle . I start with: if(DoubleToStr(Minute(),0) != lastTime_Minute){ So if diferent, we...
I made an indicator to draw rectangles with description. The problem is the description is shown inside the rectangles. But if I draw the rectangle manually, the description is shown above the rectangle. I would like to make the indicator to show description above the rectangles. See screenshot...
  Does not create ex4 file  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good afternoon to all. Recently I faced a very interesting dilemma, the compiler in Metaeditor does not work, I press compile and it compiles, but I tried to reinstall the terminal, but it didn't check for errors and didn't create ex4 file. I tried to reinstall the terminal did not help. I am using
Dear guys.   I write a dll file using C# visual studio 2010. Then i write a EA with using my dll file. But i can't use it in my MT4. It say error as 'FX_Copy EURUSD,M30: cannot call function 'AddInteger' from dll 'FX_Copy.dll' (error 127)'. How can i use C# dll in MT4
[Deleted]
I need to have 1 teacher I only basic programming robotforex
  mql4 question  (2)
hello, i have a problem in the code . for (int Path_Counter = 0 ; ; Path_Counter ++) { FileSeek(File_Id,End_Line_Char+1,SEEK_SET); string File_Str=FileReadString(File_Id,1000000); int End_Of_Line=StringFind(File_Str,"\n",0); End_Line_Char+=End_Of_Line+1;...