Does not create ex4 file - page 4

OmegaTube:

It seems it is useless to discuss, prove something and lay out code examples,

It seems that just creating a new topic and the discontent of people in general is not enough. Make a poll on the forum, vote

You'll see how many people will vote for the "innovation".

The "Spread" parameter finally appeared in the 509 build, which could have been added long ago and is a really useful and necessary innovation.

Don't worry, they just need time to realise their mistakes. I'm sure they will give it up over time.

Pride is such a thing - it takes time, not arguments...

And for the spread - yes, thank you! I usually write and test at night myself, when the spread is not normal...

Renat, I have never used a decompiler in my life. I write everything myself.

The 500 build stopped compiling my source code, which is several years old and which has been successfully compiled by all builds since 2x.

The problem is not imaginary, it exists. To declare everyone who encountered the problem as evil "decompilers" is not the solution.

Alexz:

Renat, I have never used a decompiler in my life. I write everything myself.

The 500 build stopped compiling my source code, which is several years old and which has been successfully compiled by all builds since 2x.

The problem is not imaginary, it exists. To declare everyone who encountered the problem as evil "decompilers" is not the solution.

It's 509 builds and summer, and you're still on skis

ruslanchik, I'm waiting for you and everyone else who is not "in skiing" to get a kick out of it and identify all the bugs in the new builds.

I'm not after novelty - I need a stable and predictable product.

Alexz:

ruslanchik, I'm waiting for you and all the others who are not "in ski", and to identify all the bugs of the new builds.

I'm not looking for novelty - I want a stable and predictable product.

if your source code (not decompiled) stopped compiling with 500-m -- then send the code to Renat in private -- let Renat answer for the "bugs" of the build -- and then you will post here Renat's answer.

It's better that way than to vocalize something that is not true.

Abolk, this is a working expert. I've been refining it for several years, so I can't send the whole code to Renate.

I'd rather find the piece of code that confuses the compiler myself and post it here (or write what the reason was).

чем голосовно утверждать то, что не соответствует действительности

How do you know what's true and what's not? Are you the developer of the terminal?

Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone. The "decompile" heuristic recogniser may well glitch and swear at legitimate code.

abolk:

if your source (not decompiled) stops compiling with 500 -- then send Renat the code in a private message -- let Renat answer for the "bugs" in the build -- and then you post Renat's answer here.

That's better than saying things that aren't true.

Wouldn't it be too fat to send your code?! Maybe it is a method, for example - if the code is more than N lines +/- random - no compilation is allowed. And suckers start sending their developments to satisfied meta-quotes!

Alexz, ktest0 are two bolabolas.

Эвристический распознаватель "декомпила" вполне может глючить и ругаться на легитимный код. 

so post the "legitimate code" that the compiler considers to be decompiled.

and close the thread - let's shut Renat down.

it's so easy to post the code, or send it to Renat in a private message, and then post Renat's reply.

ktest0:
Wouldn't it be too fat to send your own code? Maybe it is a method, for example - if the code is more than N lines +/- random - the compilation is prohibited. And suckers start to send their developments to satisfied meta-quotes!

Funny. I once made myself a base in which I collected everything that seemed interesting, including a bunch of EAs. In the end, I gave up, because it was a pain in the ass.

What makes you think that the more code the better? Have you heard too much about Junko?

Paranoiacs are really annoying.

abolk:

Alexz, ktest0 are two bolabolas.

so post the "legitimate code" that the compiler considers to be decompiled.

and close the thread - let's shut Renat down.

It's so easy to post the code, or send it to Renat in a private message, and then post Renat's reply.

Bite your tongue with the epithets!

Why should anyone send their code to outsiders if they created the problem themselves?

Reason: