MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 422

Can you please help me to create just one line of code that tell the first appearance of a signal for example, I am creating an indicator through EA builder to alert me about overbought/oversold areas and it is simple, sell arrow at first appearance of RSI >80 after CCI>10 whether that was next,...
  OrdersTotal()  (3)
does this function return the total orders of all symbols or the particular symbol of the chart where the ea is attached?
Hello, I'm a bit confused when it comes about calculating lot value as long as I have a fixed profit target per transaction. Supposing I have following: double tp = Bid +  (80 + spread)* Point;double profit= AccountBalance() * 0.1 / 100.0;double lot = (profit/(spread +80) /(SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol()...
So I have built my own custom currency strength meter. Here is an extract from the code //--- input parametersinput int      Delta=8;extern ENUM_BASE_CORNER Corner=3;  // Panel side//--- global variables//--- indicator buffersdouble         EURBuffer[];double         GBPBuffer[];double...
im having a problem with an indicator that shows arrow(buy and sell) on macd crosses, stoch signals and MA cross. The code seems ok, but when i use the indicator only sell arrows show .  This is the code.   double Macd0,Macd1,ma[10],stoch[10],stoch2[10];  //-----------------------  bool mabuy=false...
Hello, I am Oliver.I try to program my firtstEA. I want to place an order at an certain time. Is it possible to doit easier. I did it like this: int res;int counter = 0;int s = 0;int m1 = 59;int s1 = 00;int h1 = 15;void OnTick(){int STC=TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent());int m=TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());int...
Hi fellas, Im want to ask if any of you previously had to combine indicators in 1chart in one mq file. Im combining macd and stoch, but the chart window get all wrong. Any ideas?   limit=rates_total-prev_calculated;   if(prev_calculated>0)      limit++;//--- macd counted in the 1-st buffer...
  Bad Bars reading  (2)
I'm using an Expert Advisor which is attached to a chart. Every new bar it has to real the last 5 bars of ALL timeframes of the same symbol. It comes that sometimes, on the other timeframes, the last bar ( index=1 ) results equal to its preceding bar ( index=2 ), which is a bad reading of chart
I am very new in MQL4 coding. I downloaded this EA  online. I am trying to modify it such that if I load it on say about 15 different pairs, I do not want trade to open in more than 3 pairs at any particular time even if the conditions for opening trade in the other pairs are met. Thank you all for...
Hi can someone explain how to lock screen settings on mt4. Every time I open it I have to click on toolbars-standard-charts-line studies-periodicity. Is there a way to lock that so that when I close mt4 and re open those items are showing and I don't have to reclick everything? Thanks.
Hi, I have this Indikator here with Pushnotifcation but it sends Notifications all the time. I tried everything but i cannot pause the notifcations..:-/ Is there a way to pause it for example until cci goes beyond/up a entered level? Many thanks, Lisa! #property indicator_separate_window #property...
[Deleted]
Purpose: Maximization by the Total Trades How can I do that?
  Where should the TC be placed?  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Guys, it turned out to be a piece of cake. With my revised indicator it is quite realistic to chop 50 pips in a day. And with low risk and almost guaranteed. The question is: What to do with this miracle? Sell it? No one will buy a pig in a poke . I am too lazy to sell it myself) even on pamm). Here
[Help] How to create a MT4/MT5 Custom Volume Indicator?  I want to create my custom Volume Indicator with moving average, and some added custom indicator in that main chart and sub-window but there's no setting in SetIndexStyle() function to draw the bar volume indicator? Is there any way to make...
Hi there is my indicator that it does what it need to be doing but doesnt update on new candles - on history of candles works fine but cant get my head around it why it doesnt work for new ones: Are you able to help - or explain to me why is it happening? Its basically crossover for darma indicator...
[Deleted]
Has anyone found a Harmonic Indicator that works?  Everyone that I find, has errors and can't run.  I'm using MT4  build 646. Thanks!
Hi guys, Im having a serious problem with calculating a MA in an indicator. In first look everything seems ok, but when attached to chart the MA goes crazy int i,Counted_bars;//--- counting from 0 to rates_total   ArraySetAsSeries(upcross,true);   ArraySetAsSeries(downcross,true);...
This is how I see the #SPX on my mt4 platform, how can I fix it?
[Deleted]
I was wonder if there is any Function to put in my  EA to enable AutoTrading when it accidentally disabled. Is there any function to do it in MQL4 ???
can anyone please help me add my trade panel? i dont have the arrow next to the currency either, it wont show as well. id appreciate any help!
hey im having trouble my pending order has disappeared  and i cant get it back, pending order is active but wont display on chart. It is selected in the options as pic shows, help please
Is it possible for MT4 Tester/optimization to access the GPU to speed up the process? Either with CUDA Minor or some other way?
Hi All I have a EA that works fine on Broker 1 account in mt4 and hosting VPS, when I load it onto another brokers mt4 it works on platform but not in hosting VPS. I get the following error in hosting : global initialization failed Does anybody have a clue how I can solve this. Thanks
Hi, I have displayed from the chart a text via OBJ_LABEL:            ObjectCreate(0,name, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);           ObjectSetInteger(0,name, OBJPROP_CORNER, CORNER_LEFT_UPPER);           ObjectSetInteger(0,name, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, x_pos);           ObjectSetInteger(0,name, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,...
hi, Indicator moving average lines working well. I tested  with "-7" Shift parameter. yes it is working well. But the shift parameter not working well with object draw part. I am using SetIndexBuffer for draw lines. But i am using other method to draw object arrows. You can see it working well with...
Hi everyone: I have an EA that opens trades throughout the formation of a candle (meaning on a 5 min chart, it can open an order during the duration of the candle). I would like to have it where the EA can only open trades at the start of a new candle only, and not during the duration of the candle....
Hi, I would be thankful if someone can add a second RSI with a different period to this extrapolator with the deviations. I would also like to know about the line 105 of the code for(int i=MathMin(pastBars+LastBar-1,Bars-1); i>=LastBar; i--) av+=in[i]; av/=pastBars; av/=pastBars; if the value...
I have written the loop and inside it there's sorting for multidimensional array but when compile it giving this error. How can i solve this? double MyArray[][4];int cnt=0;int Jindex=0;int start(){ ...... for(int i=0; i<Limit; i++) {     ArrayResize(MyArray, Limit);...
how to get bar index (or shift) number from time? function datetime iTime(string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)can get datetime from shift, then how to get shift from one datetime? Or how to get OpenOrder's shift position. now MT only get OpenOrder's datetion with function datetime...
Hi I need to maximize the chart window when the following event fires but it is not doing any thing? How can I fix it? Playing around with the code below did not cut it for me. Any suggestions? Thanks void OnChartEvent(const int id,                  const long &lparam,                  const double...