MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 766

Escape EA - the 100% winner  (20   1 2)
This is an EA which I found somewhere on the web. I don't know exactly where, it might be here on the forum, but if it's not here, you will be happy I uploaded it. It makes transactions based on the MA, takes profit after 10 pips and stops loss at 1000 pips. I tested it and backtested it and it...
after the last update my EA stopped open new trades when i check it for errors it gives me this message return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked total = CountTrades(); if (total == 0 ) flag = FALSE ; for (cnt = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; cnt >= 0 ; cnt--) { OrderSelect (cnt, SELECT_BY_POS
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'm currently modifying a candlestick pattern indicator downloaded from the internet. I've added the additional conditions under the *Bearish engulfing pattern* that the range of the current bar (H-L) must be greater than the range of previous 6 candles. The additional code is:((H - L)...
string a=("" + TimeCurrent() + 100+ ";" ); I see have code like that written, what mean? I use FileWrite fuction put the code into xx.txt file,but I can't Read it use FileOpeN- FileReadNumber, I find the cause,possible is the number is oversize,I use WINDOUS XP systom,I Want to Read the Value...
[Deleted]
I want to know MT5 support disable selection for objects like Trendlines so how can we do the same thing in MT4 plz guide me I need some S/R levels they mostly get selected while scroling or clicking chart panning so plz I want to lock them help me plz :( Thanks in Advance
There is some indicator that works on MT4 and showing me the average price of open positions?
Does anyone know where I can get information on creating a new class? Thank you
[Deleted]
  how to refresh window  (12   1 2)
Hi, Anyone know any code to refresh window like the manual refresh (right click > Refresh) ? I want to refresh window when i create an object via the OnChartEvent() function. Thanks.
I want to return a number based on the content of a string. int aaa=3; int bbb=5; string mypick="aaa"; For example: if mypick="aaa", then I want return the value of aaa (aaa=3 in my example, so that the returned value should 3) if mypick="bbb", then I want return the value of bbb I google the...
[Deleted]
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1391#3_2 I fix the warning by referring to these articles . But I don't understand why ( string ) will solve the problem . Can someone explain the warning " implicit conversion from ' number ' to ' string ' " for me ??? Thanks ~~
[Deleted]
Hi, everyone and MetaQuotes! Please, who can help me with this: after the update with build 625, i cant use any script, because, i think, my scripts not working correct. The fact is this: when i launch a script nothing happened on the screen or with my orders, but, when i tried to re-open the same
Hi Folks, I have created a tool to build trading models using feed forward neural network.This is built using Encog and other open source libraries. 70% of the records are used for training and the remaining 30% is used for validating the model. Please follow this link and give me a feedback. https...
Hi everybody, I want to send file from MT4 to my server but I want to put all parameter (FTP server, FTP path, FTP login, password) in the EA/Script, not in FTP setting tab of MT4. Does anyone know how to do this with SendFTP function? Or even if SendFTP cannot help, is there any imported DLL...
Problem description: 1)I want to get the account equity at the start of each month. eg: -If it was 20th may, I would want to get the equity on 1st may. -If it was 1st june, I will get the equity on that day. I want to do a variable lotsize calculation based on the equity at the start of each...
Hi there could anyone possible help me with the following? I would like to be able to define email address in a list, eg, fred@blog.gmail; horace@blog.gmail.com. Once i take a trade - I would like an email to be sent to the addresses in this list showing the following information (as an example):...
Hi, I would like my EA to draw an arrow on the graph when there is a signal of buy. I use Ichimoku for the signal... int start(){   if (senkouA>=senkouB && Bid > senkouA && Chikou_value> Bid)   {      if (Tenkan_value==Kijun_value)      {         draw an arrow ??????????????????????????????????...
I've just finished backtesting my EA with dukascopy 99.9% tick modeling, the results are quite different from the lower modeling quality results. I have double checked the dukascopy data with the mt4 charts which come from another broker and there are now price explosions from dukascopy, the charts...
Hi I am running an ea on a vps. The trace from vps to the broker reports about 70ms. I included the below code into my EA to check latency and slippage. The first time the ea traded it reported 375ms, which is about what I was getting at home, about 15000 km away from the brokers server. Could this...
  PolyFitScalper  (783   1 2 3 4 5 ... 78 79)
This is EA based on well-known range scalping technique during night hours (GMT) for such pairs like EURGBP, EURCHF and GBPCHF. In the EA is used indicator PolyFitBands_v2.3 which you can find in the attachment. The breakout of Upper Band is a signal for opening of SELL position and vice versa the
[Deleted]
Hi, I am subscribed to a signal, which hit the max drawdown I wish to be exposed to, which i manage using the "Stop if equity less than" on the signal page in MT4. It hit the the Equity trigger and the signal disabled successfully but the trades did not close. I was subscribed to Dartchip (https...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to retrieve the version number i.e. #property version   "1.00" I had a look at MQLInfoString etc. but couldn't find anything to retrieve that string... does anybody have any pointers about doing this? Many thanks in advance!
My code was working perfectly well before, and I was simply backtesting it against duckascopy data. if(Orderclose(...){Print(..);..;..;ect;} is what I would use in the past however, this is no longer working, and I cannot figure out why.
hi, since a moment i dont see my market folder in my mt4... the folder in my computer exist always with all indicators, but not in my mt4. why ? and how to use them please?
I have ubuntu, working MT4 wine . I want add expert advisor in my server in ubuntu, how do do this operation?
Hi, I'm trying to make my own EA that just warn me (or do somthing else) when Ichimoku tells me to buy or to sell. Do you if it's possible to incorporate an already existing indicator in a EA script ? cheers Aymeric
  Trade Analysis  (2)
Hi I am relatively new to MT4 and trading but was wondering if there is a way to have a more detailed analysis of each trade automatically saved ? Sometimes a trade will close and although I will know that it hit the stop loss or take profit, it would be very helpful for retrospective analysis to...
Did someone notice the following problems: ? - While debugging sometimes two terminals (or more) are launched, especially when the first one seems to be busy - Profiler does not display any tab, nothing happen while using it. - Button "ALL" (select all ?) in Objects list is not working
  Pending Buys!!!!  (4)
How is it, I can post a Pending Buy with FXCM's MT4 and as it goes onto my charts, I see the profits are already at minus - $22.00 (05:19:31) and half an hour later it is still below the purchase price of .86425, but the trade tab in my MT4 account shows bigger minus numbers AND I'M NOT EVEN IN THE...
Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to change a partial text label's description? For example, Text label "Hello World" is originally white, and I would like to change the word "Hello" into Red. Thank you everyone.
Hi I am using this process to create a WFA approach to backtesting. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1347 where there is an excel spreadsheet that creates set files to be loaded into Tester. Once i have reduced the parameter sets from the optimization in excel, i would like to output the tester...