MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 760

[Deleted]
Hello, i wanted to code a partial close and i wanted to use the order ticket number to let my program remember that he have done a partial close for a order already, but i see now a problem, the orderticket number does change when i make a partial close on a open order. Does somebody know what i can...
Examples from help file and articles on this site recommend following procedure for iterating through active orders: int total=OrdersTotal();// write open ordersfor(int pos=0;pos<total;pos++)  {   if(OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS)==false) continue;   // Do something with selected order  } What would...
Is there any way to specify the start dateto the debugger in the same way yoiu do to StrategyTester? Would be nice
[Deleted]
Recently I am using mt4 android mobile version.I open the order but it seems the is no option to close order.does anyone know how to do it.also current version is very basic.it didn't HV trailing stop features.adding this feature will help.metaquotes need to realise this.also no feature to load...
[10:50:01] Teodoro Nato: for ( int i=0; i< 5; i++){ for ( int i=0; i< 5; i++){//i create the array in the values of the last 5 candle of the average at 20 periodsMovingAvarage20[i]= iMA(NULL, 0, PeriodMovingAvarage20,0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE,i);ma20[i]= MovingAvarage20[i];//i create the array in...
When using arrays or Static variables which are calculating values needed to be kept for processing in an EA, Is there away to constantly back up those values calculated somewhere so that if the MT4 Terminal is unexpectedly closed the EA can retrieve those values ? Any links where I can read more...
New article Tales of Trading Robots: Is Less More? has been published at mql5.com: Two years ago in "The Last Crusade" we reviewed quite an interesting yet currently not widely used method for displaying market information - point and figure charts. Now I suggest you try to write a trading robot...
Hi All, It looks like it's only performing the first step and that's it. the EA is handling 4 pairs. So I have created 4 function for each pair: Paremeters: //-------------------Variables static int magicalNumber;static string PipsDeclencheurArray[50];static string StopLossArray[50];static int...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have time values in a string like "8:30am" or "11:15pm" and i would like to get that time values automatic in a timestemp format which is always 24 houers format, that better to use for codeing, does somebody know how to codeing a function that can change the pm and am time values into a...
Hi, I wonder if this has been discussed before but I didn't find anything in google. From my research, the following 2 declarations seem to be doing the same thing. double Ticksize1 = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKSIZE);double Ticksize2 = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE); So is...
Hi, I have taken an existing indicator and used it to make an EA. I use the indicator on the chart and load the EA separately. It compiles perfectly and loads fine, but it does not work. It is based on a turtle indicator. Can someone show me where I have gone wrong please. Thanks in advance. This...
Open pending order by Buy Stop. If next bar open price with gap jump over buy stop level more than 10 pips. How to delete pending order before change position from buy stop to buy order ? thank you
[Deleted]
Hi :) I have a check for trading hours in my EA that I want to extend. Currently it´s working like this: extern int StartHour= 20 ; extern int EndHour= 23 ; if ( Hour () >= StartHour && Hour () <= EndHour) { ....... } This check works great, however, only if EndHour is not extending beyond "23". But
I'm posting this because I could not find a useful reply to others who have asked about this error. I just encountered it for the first time today. I presume there are other reasons for this error, I'm just offering the one that affected me today: My broker explained something I had not known...
can anyone help me with this indicator it does not show on my chart
Hi, is there maybe a finished indicator, which show me the DayOfWeek-Names vertically at the top (or bottom), like in my picture (text created manually to show my request). Regards Burkhard
  Trying to develop a New EA...  (26   1 2 3)
Hi I'm trying to get started building my own EA, I have a trading system that I would like to automate, but its different to the typical MA cross over systems. Its a day trading system built around the highs and lows of a series of preceding candles. The basic building block of the trading system...
Dear Friends. I got a code alert Horizontal line. but i could not make it as wait for 5 seconds after each and every alert.. Here is the code. Kindly some one help me.. Thanks in advance #property copyright "Metaquotes"#property link      "mql4.com"#property indicator_chart_windowextern double...
Hi, I tried various version to get what is not problem with int-values - leadiing zeros if a value is to small: 11 => "011"? I have the double v = 5.123 I want to get the string "005.123" using StringFormat("",v); Anybody knows how? Thanks in advance, Gooly
  Diablo  (279   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
I propose a universal order placing scheme using Rabbit levels. Script for automatic placing of orders according to this scheme: // Diablo v16.09.10 #property copyright "Jon Katana" #property show_inputs extern double Up= 0 ; extern double Down= 0 ; extern int Levels= 0 ; extern int Step= 0 ; extern
Hi, Is there a broker who offer Direct Market Access to indices like US30? I can only find Direct Market Access to FX. Thanks!
Hi, I don't understand the example given by documentation. How to get the lowest price from the last 100 bars? The Lowest price will be updated while chart progresses. Please help. regards
[Deleted]
Hi @all, I´m searching an easy Compiler to compile mq4 data files to .ex4. I know that metatrader includes this function. But I´m looking for some other programms for easy compiling. Can you help me? THX. Tommyboy
I am looking for where I can find some information about "Start Profiling" button on Metaeditor, what its does/purpose is for debugging ? I have ran it and it seems to give statistic, Is it showing yhe efficiency of the code ? Any explanations as well would be helpful . Thanks
Hi, i need information how is a DLL menaged by the platform. First: When i call a extern function declare in mine DLL how the platform work? Inject first the DLL in the process, get the module address and call the function or make other operations? Second: Can i create a new thread for the specific...
Hi, Is the Alert() Messages stored in a file like the journal? is yes, where? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello Support, I have following question: 1- I am developing an indicator in which I want some chart objects i.e Arrows to be on main window and some other results of the same indicator to be on a separate window. Can I do this in one single indicator or will I have to create two different...
[Deleted]
I've clean windows 8.1 and MT4 crash upon launch. I've extract the log from %Appdata% but I do not know how to analyze it. Hope someone can help me. Thanks Filename : mt4clw.AE1E8010B94723EE91282E39CA65A64B Time : 2014.04.23 08:27 (00:00:00 elapsed) Program : MetaTrader 4 Terminal Version : 400.625
I was sharing data from two different brokers. Since the data structure has been changed, my EA doesn't work anymore because they can't talk to each other through the data file. Is there any way to specify the folder name that I want to save my data from EA, such as c:\workfile\data1.csv. Thanks for...
  MQL+ OnCalculate in expert  (22   1 2 3)
If I prefer to include indicator calculation into EA rather than the iCustom call, probably the easiest way is setting correct parameters for OnCalculate() function. Did anyone already invest some effort into coding? I guess it should use CopyClose(), CopyHigh() etc. to create the parameter arrays,...