MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 768

Hello guys, I would like to remove the charts from mt4... I once read something, some code, that released the charts within the metatrader. For those with more than one monitor, place graphics on each screen. That's what I wanted. Who can help me? Thankss
I have need to declare an array that contains double data types, but I get the following error message: 'USDbefore1' - constant expression required Not sure how I should go about it. (Will something like "structs" solve the problem? - Obviously a question from a pure novice!) Here is the code:...
I've uninstalled my terminal and deleted MetaQuotes folder from appdata/roaming folder Then reinstalled my brokers terminal, and all the previous indis and EAs I had are loaded Did the broker had access to my indis/eas and stored them on their server
Hi, I has been working with MetaTrader sucessfully for few years now. i iinstalled at multiple laptops. Sudenly last week when i opened my windows 7 instance, the terminal open but disapeared a second after. my broker tried to copy each of his folder into mine without sucecss. I then, tried to
Hi guys, I am trying to pass an array of string to a delphi DLL, here is my code, does anyone knows what's wrong? Delphi DLL code extract... type StringArray = array[0..100] of PUnicodeString;function test_string(var strValues : StringArray) : integer;stdcall;begin  MessageDlg(string(strValues[0])...
Dear all, I created my first scrpit designed to launch buy orders at a preset TP/SL distances from current price, as well as lots. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I get error 4109. Any help would be much appreciated. Here you have it. int start(){double lots;int take_profit,stop_loss;//----//...
[Deleted]
Hi I run an EA and indicator on several charts at once, since the update my mt4 platform seems to crash several times per day. After checking the log files it shows the EA and indicator has being uninstalled and then reactivated, this seems to happens several thousand times per day! Any ideas? Is...
[Deleted]
How to get points from current chart, point ( price, time ) in order to used it specific funtion
How can I detect switch off/ on of autotrade button in mql4? The thing is that I don't know how I could restart some variables just when starting auotrade big button, like a reinitialisation. This is for stop trading when a conditions are reached, and started again when I switch off and I switch...
This script demonstrates that OBJ_EDIT example from MQL4 documentation https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_edit contains an error: the priority for mouse click can not be set or at least the compiler issues an error message of unknown object property. We take the...
Hello everybody, has anybody come across the following issue: if a new window is opened up in MetaEditor (Window-->New Window) it is supposed to allow one to access different parts of the file, isn't it? But when I scroll to a part I need in the new window, the original window automatically scrolls...
Hi, Please, could you help me ? I can't change color, font size and font name label of my Hline by this way : ObjectCreate("Plus Bas Jour",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0)); ObjectSetText("Plus Bas Jour","Plus Bas Jour",8,"Arial",indicator_color4); Is it the good function ?
  Why?  (16   1 2)
I use the following snippet of code in two different EA's. In the one there is no problem when I compile the code, but in the other it gives me an error message saying; 'for' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope Why? I have searched and searched and cannot find the cause. Can somebody...
Hi guys, I wanted to write a simple indicator showing the average percentage change of few pairs (say all USD pairs or all GBP pairs). Indi is working, but when I'm changing the chart TF it disappears. I completely have no idea why. I guess its something ultra simple :) Thanks for help
[Deleted]
Where can I find this indicator?
#include <stdlib.mqh>//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              Doda-Stochastic.mq4 |//|                             Copyright © 2010, Gopal Krishan Doda |//|                                        http://www.DodaCharts.com...
Please help as MT4 crashes at launch i tried reinstalling but still the same. I have also tried deleting registry keys. tried it on another PC still the same. Filename : mt4clw.4DBA1374B8789B3780F2AC257F8C3A90 Time : 2014.04.02 10:50 (00:00:00 elapsed) Program : MetaTrader 4 Terminal Version
Hi Can someone please direct me how do I get the text of a label object. Thanks.
Can someone explain the MT4 filing system? Or Windows (7)? Before the upgrade, it seemed pretty straightforward: EAs were filed in the Experts folder. No more, at least for me. After writing a couple of EAs and indicators, I went to look for them in the same folders where my pre update EAs and
I noticed that visual representation of indicators lines and their values that you can read from Data Window can be different for exactly the same EA, point on the screen when values are considered for calculation or just printed to the file. I checked two indicators ADX and Stochastic (standard one...
Hi all, I need to add a single moving Average to an EA I am using, I will use the moving average to determine if the trend is up or down. I just need to very simply compare the current candle MA to the last candle MA to give me my 'UP' or 'Down' trend indication (is MA greater or less than last
Hi all, I'm having a big performance issue with a problem difficult to explain. Let me introduce the problem. I want to be able to backtest my strategies over Renko charts. But I want these backtests to have the accuracy of M1 charts. After lots of hours programming, what I have done is this: My EA...
[Deleted]
hi, sometimes when I want to close an operation a kind of assistant prevented me. how I can disable this assistant ? the autotrade button is already clicked (the ea is disabled) ! Thanks!
[Deleted]
Advertising removed . User banned 1 month
hi,all yesterday downloaded again a new version of mt4 version 604. i am not a computer geek. might be a silly question. if you want to add new indicator you have to do it differently. it used to be like: goto c:drive==>program files ==>metatrader....indicator map..etc. if you do that now the...
Hi All, Just wanting to get some more information regarding how people on this forum calculate the amount of leverage used on a given EA. No matter your appetite of risk I'm genuinely interested. As a rule of thumb after back-testing the EA I simply look at the absolute draw down figure and ensure...
Hi, does anybody know how the MT4 calculates the maxDD as I see a difference between Drawdown $ of the Optimization and the 'Maximal Drawdown of the back-test result (both 309 $)? My set: I select one result of an optimization process (DD = 309 $) and made a backtest so that at its end the line in...
[Deleted]
  I need help with a code  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
I know nothing about coding and I need to write an e a. I am trying to learn but so far I might as well be learning ancient chinese. The EA will open a buy stop else sell stop order at a predefined time and then it will also have a predefined trailing stop loss. I will appreciate all assistance
hi, my indicator compiles with no errors and is drawn corrretly. But when I now close and restart MT4 the indicator window is empty all buffers are zero, even after new quotes nothing can be seen, nothing is changed. Only if I again compile my indicator (anything changed of course) everything is...