MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 769

Hello everyone, Have been trying to develop a trailing stop and it does not seem to want to work with SELLS. It adds a stop loss, but does not trail it afterwards. Appreciate the help.   if (TrailingStopEnabled = True && OrdersTotal() > 0)   {        double pipvalue;      for (int i=1;...
403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.
I have corrected all the warnings except this one below. Usually the void function doesn't require a return operator, so how do I add the if statement and extra pair of { } to the order close as the return value needs to be checked according to the meta editor. (post 600 build) void...
  simple question  (3)
hello everybody, I have a problem, which may be easily corrected. In a EA I started to program I use the command line just to test buy signals in general. the mode is "every tick" and "visual" TicketBuy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,20, Bid-Stoploss*Point,Bid+Takeprofit*Point); Now when I use...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. < Removed by moderator>
I want to create a string name e.g. string name = A+B and then define a double variable with that string name e.g. double name = x+y Is that at all possible?
Hi, I just realized s.th. unexpected. I have an Demo-Account with XY-Borker and created for back-testing the fxt-files and the hst files by the EA (b628) /portable loged in at XY-Broker and Birt's script!! I do have an account with Metaquotes but the EA wasn't logged in with Metaquotes as they...
[Deleted]
Hi, please, beginner needs some help: after having updated MT4 to MetaEditor Build 914, all functions like iHigh(0,0,1), iClose.... have the value 0. i.e. : Highbar1 = iHigh(0,0,1); ---> HighBar1 = 0 ---> Error is 4054 (Displayed Chart is EUR/USD, H1) (Before updating, these function were...
any close at equity and rise after x pips ea pleace
Hi, if I draw a rectangle from Sunday (e.g. 09th March) to Monday, the rectangle is drawn already on Fridays last bar. Its a bug? Maybe its a problem with no quotes on Sunday with some demo-accounts? Regards Burkhard
Hi, I have MT4, build 625. I have tried installing an EA indicator, that uses an executable file (.exe) to install into my MT4 platform. The installation of the executable file went successfully, every time, but I can't find the EA anywhere in my MT4 Platform. This EA does not come with a .ex4...
  Please guide me regarding spread  (40   1 2 3 4)
Hello, I found this script off web, all thanks and copyrights to that guy.. I dont understand coding, but could someone please let me know if this considers "SPREAD" while closing out orders? Here is the copy paste of code Because i dont know anything about coding or rules, I am not deleting any of
Few (such a RSI or Standard Deviation) indicators  that come with MT4 installation has the option of choosing "Apply to First Indicator Data". Is there a way to look at the code of these indicators. I want to add this option to other custom indicators that I have. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, hope you can help me on this. Is there a function that calculates the Lowest Low of a EMA (exponential moving average) for X number of periods ? EMA30 = iMA(Symbol(), 0, 30, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); For Price I can with: Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,5,1)] . Any similar formula for...
Hi, how can I speed up multi order to get most orders in a short period? I wrote the function below to open 10 positions:   int i = 0;  while(i < 10) {    int ticket = 0, lastError = 0, n = 0;    while(true) {      ticket    = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.1, Ask, 30, 0, 0, "", 300, 0,...
  help on a High-Low Routine  (17   1 2)
Hello. I want help about a problem on a High-Low Routine. I have write the following one that works excellent on MQL5: bool FindHighLow(string Pair, int Periods){   double PHigh[], PLow[];   ArrayResize(PHigh, Periods);   ArrayResize(PLow, Periods);   if (CopyHigh(Pair, PERIOD_M1, 1, Periods, PHigh)...
  help needed  (19   1 2)
hi. I wrote the code and it was good. but somehow now there is a warning about the "OrderModify" and I can't find the problem. it writes "return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked ". does someone know what this means
[Deleted]
  I need help  (17   1 2)
void OnTick() { //--- int TicketYear=TimeYear(TimeCurrent()); int TicketMonth=TimeMonth(TimeCurrent()); int TicketDay=TimeDay(TimeCurrent()); if(TicketYear==2013 && TicketMonth==8 && TicketDay==28) { Print("My Month is",TicketMonth); } if(TicketYear==2013 && TicketMonth==6 &&...
Hi. I had a freelancer create this EA for me and it is not doing something that it should be doing. It uses the an alligator indicator . It will not turn off trades when the lips or jaws are in the middle. Here is a part of the code. I think that this is the part that has the error somewhere in it
[Deleted]
Hi, If I draw a trend line on a particular currency and then go into another currency and then come back to the original one the trend line has been deleted. Any suggestions as to what setting I need to make to restore it to saving the trend line when switching between currencies? Cheers
Hi, I need metaeditor version. How can I get it programmatically?
More than 30 of my EAs stopped to work correctly on my live account after upgrade to 6xx build. I figured out that the sorting of order history was changed. In older version the sort was by orders ticket and in the newer version it is sorted by close time. I could not find any note or description...
The Goal is to insure that the data is current and up 2 date before a Copy Rates. is Executed ....I been reviewing this article. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access and would like 2 use some thing similar 2 CheckLoadHistory(InpLoadedSymbol,InpLoadedPeriod,InpStartDate); But I...
Good afternoon everyone! The other day I got interested in a STOP grid, namely in the following system: A grid of STOPOVs (15 bays and 15 selves at a distance of 15 pips from each other) is thrown on three pairs: EUR/USD USD/JPY EUR/JPY. Within a day (which is not necessary) the price moves in any
  "Trees don't grow to the sky"  (870   1 2 3 4 5 ... 86 87)
Do you think it is possible to have a crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there any TPs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? It is clear that we can get
Please help on: OrderSend error 3 This is the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        Ma13.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
Hi my friends, I don't know how to deal with this problem. I've written a code by use of Arrays but I don't know why it doesn't work or compile on the graphs. and the most incredible thing is that I was using some other codes look like this but now it doesn't work !! it print in journal " array out...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Initialize program's function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+   void OnInit()   {         if ( Digits == 3 || Digits == 5 )      {         Slippage =...
[Deleted]
Hi After upgrading to 600 build I am experiencing issues with my function that otherwise work perfectly. It returns a 1004 code and records in the log: "Error when calling InternetOpenUrlA()" Here is the code, can anyone please help: #define HTTP_QUERY_CONTENT_LENGTH 0x00000005#define...
Hi All, I looking for some advice on how to go about marketing a MT4 indicator that I have just got coded. I have a User Manual to go with the tool... Any help on where from here, would be greatly appreciated! Regards Daryl