MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 754

Hi to all, i got following problem with my MetaTrader: I opened a Demoaccount to try different EAs from MQL4 but I cant subscribe because its impossible to login to mql from MetaTrader... Here I got the log: 14:33:06.381 flatex fx build 646 started (flatex GmbH) 14:33:06.381 Data Folder: C...
I have an indicator that repaints, I would like to open a position x bars from the signal bar, could someone show me how do code this. Also, the signal is triggered each tic of the signal bar, how can i get it to signal at the close of the bar only? Thanks...
Hello pls help me in compiling the attached programe in new mt4 610.
Is this possible in mt4? If so can anyone shed some light on how to do it. I have tried with no sucess. thanks.
Hi All, Does anybody know that is SWAP correctly calculated in MT4 Strategy Tester? I have found many different information about it! I can see swap values in symbol properties but I do not see real swap values in the results (no column for this). Thanks in advance! Regards, Szabbcsi
I am trying to increase the size of the heikin ashi bars this I can do on one time frame however as soon as I change time frames the size reverts back what am I doing wrong
[Deleted]
Dear all, I'm creating my own indicator and I don't know how I can select the sound for an alert. I know how sound alerts can be added, but only the default bell one is always selected. Could someone please tel me how cal I select the sound? I mean in my indicator code. I DO KNOW how to select a...
ı want to someone code that indicator like that. example picture for what ı mean. https://www.dropbox.com/s/583rk5y9asuxzxw/Ekran%20Al%C4%B1nt%C4%B1s%C4%B1.JPG .ı wish u can understant .
Hi deVries and WHRoeder, Thank you for your prompt response. Follow is last post updated. I have an issue with the open of an order, I want open an order every time the Bid moves by a certain value. So If I make use of ; Global Variablesdouble Spread,StopLevel,FreezeLevel,RiskAmount;double...
Hi,Need some help with my Ea Please find the attached Ea Put lots size equal to .07 as input and put a horizontal line and give name as trend and also give description as trend The problem when ever trade excute with this lotsize then it will change to .08 I don't why this is happening as i...
  MAC users  (3)
Is the MT4 trading platform on Mac identical to windows MT4
This is the code-error"354:1;'\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis"//-------------------------------------------------------------//  Etasoft Inc. Forex EA and Script Generator version 4.1   EA//-------------------------------------------------------------// Keywords: MT4, Forex EA builder...
Hope that some of you have some good ideas that you would want to share here.
Hi to all Members I would be very grateful if any one can help me to create a new EA which is Fibonacci based. I have tried my strategy in many times and it is very profitable. if any one try to program EA based on my Formula, please do write to my mail: mohamedsarvar@gmail.com Thanks Sarvar
  Keep a rectangle updated?  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, I use a script to print a rectangle to display support and resist zones. Now my problem is that the script only prints the rectangles to the current bar because I use TimeCurrent() as the second time value. I read in another thread that a future time value expands the rectangle like a ray....
  server errors  (1)
I use MT4 since 2007 and could manage all the problems up to to the product developments and bugs involved. But I got major problems with the new 600+ build. When I first got the forced upgrad I detected, that with the new version several EAs did not work anymore and also all the presets were...
Hello Forum. I am just wondering as technology has improved and got quicker, whether anyone has been able to use effectively a Tablet (android or ipad) to trade in real time. There seems to be plenty of information to say that technically this is all possible, but not a lot of feedback from those
[Deleted]
Ever since the new MT4 build was released, I've had issues with OrderDelete(). I have a loop that manages my open trades, but this is the only function not working. Can some please help? The code is below. Thanks.  double OpenPoint = iOpen(Symbol(), PERIOD_W1, 0);   int total, i, ticket,...
I have an Indicator that reads a list form a CSV file. Each line of the list has a 4 strings or numbers including date and time. At any particular candlestick a certain number of lines from the CSV file is applicable. Say usually 5 or 6 lines for candlestick withing the date time in the list. i...
Hi there, why if double getDigits() {    return MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS );} getDigits() = 5 then int start() {        double prevClose = Close[1];        double actOpen = Open[0];        gapSize = ( actOpen - prevClose );        Print( "Gap detect - Size: ", gapSize );} Prints -> "Gap...
I am using the following code to open trades based on signals from a custom indicator (attached) When the indicator paints a green symbol i want to open open a long position on the open of the next bar and vice versa for a red symbol. I know I have lots of work to get this to happen but all i want...
[Deleted]
I've got an EA with an enum where you select which strategy you want the EA to trade and it will use pre-configured settings I have within the code for TP, SL etc... Problem is you can't see the settings that are being used unless I display them on chart. Is there a way to update the values in the...
  EA in MT4  (4)
I want to use a EA In the couple currency In the couple currencies How are parameters in the memory will handling Can it occur satuation same parameter
Dear Traders, I have created a Custom Indicator which works based on few other custom indicator, But when I add this Indicator with price chart the signal comes, but when the live market runs signal doesn't comes, If we change the time frame the indicator signal disappear from the price chart,(again...
[Deleted]
hi all, I have a problem, since I did an update to metatrader to version 646(date 30/4) i have problem with custom indicators and expert. i cant start them on my system. I do not have the buttons to activate them (ok buttom, cancel buttom), i have only the reset buttom. see on pictur: This happens...
  Bad Data  (5)
How can I restrict Bad Data / Holiday data, (same open, close, high, low and volume 1)? Even though I remove thru History Center, these are updated automatically
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have a serious issue and I am not sure what is wrong. I am plotting 3 identical OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL on the chart (different names and positions on chart of course). Then set something to be done when click on them (CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK). 2 objects work perfectly ... but the 3rd one...
Hi Colleagues, could someone help me here, please. why do I get error on this code -I call the following code in init() function: Print("---------SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE = ", SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE) ); and get compiling error: 'SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE' -...
I want to add solid background color to the label. Please help.