MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 751

Hi,   For some reason, some of my EA's are not displaying the comment text in my comment columns.    I must stress that this is only some of them, and there is no difference between the settings, as far as I can tell. I have always used the comment row in the EA settings, and monitored the trades by...
Hi, i need modification in Sell& Buy EA as:- Buy will closed automatically if the Sell signal is already visible and Sell will be closed automatically if the buy signal was visible. you can get coding support from Robot Danu EA attached here. kindly give modified mql4 file. Thanks in Advance Amol
[Deleted]
Hello,  I would like to place an order when an event occurs, for example when my previous order hits either the SL or the TP.  Is this possible in mql4? Thanks! 
[Deleted]
Been coding for years on MT4 but now tons of changes give me errors never heard of like this one: "'ObjectCreate' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call" What does that means and how do I correct my code that used to work just fine?
  Install Script  (3)
Hi, I've tried to move the folder of the script to my Expert / Script folder, re-launch the MT4 platform and the scripts were not there. So I move in the ones I wanted individually thinking that you can't move in a "Folder" of script into the script folder and still the scripts are not in the script...
[Deleted]
  MT4 problem  (2)
When I put SR levels on one currency pair, then drag a new pair onto the display, the new pair shows the SR levels of the previous pair. How do I stop this? I want to retain SR levels in the currency pairs, not have to redraw them every time, which makes scanning a number of pairs a total pain! I...
When you go back to look at old EA, the one thing missing is having the tester.tpl that you were using at that time. If an EA could specifiy a tester.tpl - or copy and overwrite tester.tpl that would be a nice feature. I suppose winapi could do this. Has it been done already?
I get error code 5004 when reading a file, whereas it worked with all previous builds.I think it is because of the introduction of FILE_TXT and similar parameters, since i`m not familiar with them yet, so please help me fix my code.Here is it: int SEARCHARRAY[5000000];int k=0;int FILEX; init()...
Hi guys,   I have a perfect strategy, but I want to use it on close values. Normally  it trade on every tick data.   This strategy is based on the OHLC values, of closed bars. So I don't need every tick data. I have a picture of this strategy attach to give a better view of the problem.   This...
I have an EA that I have put together however the problem is it is not placing orders the way I want it to. The logic behind it is to trade Short when the following conditions are met: Perceptron is < 0When TradeShort = True ( a combination of the following signalsbool macdShort=...
Does anybody face the problem, that after compile external values are not "reset" to the ones in EA?  Here is an very simple example:   #property copyright "Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link      "https://www.mql5.com" #property version   "1.00" #property strict //--- input...
Thought this would be easy but can't find a solution If - for example I have some objects on a chart then I want my EA to check for there existence then interrogate the details of the object. If I draw - say 3 lines on a chart - Insert Hline - then I will have 3 lines withe names like Horizontal...
Hello, I don't know all the new functions after updating. Is there a function to switch windows? (eg USDCAD is in the foreground and the function must change to EURUSD) thank you
I already tried it myself and I got returns of zeros. here is my attempt: double SmoothedMA(const int position,const int period,const double prev_value,const double &price[])  {   double result=0.0;   if(period>0)     {      if(position==period-1)        {         for(int i=0;i<period;i++)...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have gone to great lengths to try to get Binary Options Bullet indicator to have emails sent to my gmail account when there is an alert. I have even set up an Hmail server which is continuously running along with MT4. I can send mails from the MT4 test option but it does not work with the...
  NO CONNECT  (1)
Please! This caught my MT4 terminal, and in the lower right corner of the following message: No connection. Someone help me.
I want help for compling the attached file in new build mql 4610.
This is really shaking my confidence in automated trading. I've attached a screen shot and part of my chat attempt to resolve this. These are two demo accounts. I open the same AUDUSD 5min chart in account 756 and it appears normal. I open it in account 326 and data is missing from 5:15 May 6...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm currently in need of help to understand the formula behind object naming especially in Fibonacci Indicator from MT4 as you can see above. The moment i drop the same indicator on the same chart, it will come up with different number automatically. I'm trying to simulate the same idea for...
Hi guys, does anyone have a WORKING Version of an economical calendar? I only find old threads with dead database links. Thanks!
If this is switched to off/red, does this disable scripts too?
//+------------------------------------ ------------------------------+//|                                   Reverse_Grid_Martingale mod.mq4 |//|  Copyright 2008, Constin@ForexFactory // mod. 03.2014 fxdaytrader |//+-------------------------------------------------------------------+// !!! YOU MUST...
Probably i have too much indicators in my platforms, demo and real, and run them on the same time so my computer runs slow. I want to remove the indicators that are not used but how can i do that in the best and fastest way. Should i do this manual, or is there a feature somewhere that detects the
Hi, im writting here to ask one question, im trying to connect to a broker account in metatrader loading it from a start.ini file. If i write it manual in terminal i can connect, but if i try to connect auto with ".... terminal.exe" "....... start.ini" on cmd, it says '1111111111' : connect failed...
I have created some profiles that I no longer use and want to delete them from the menu. I thought that I could delete by highlighting the profile right clicking it and pressing delete on the menu that came up. However, no menu comes, so how do I delete profiles no longer required ?
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there a way to receive "Manual Trade Confirmation" which can be selected under EA settings to Iphone? I do receive notification of executed trades on my cell phone but I need to receive an email or a message to my phone so that I am aware signal is created to manually execute the deal. thank...
[Deleted]
Hello, i want to codeing into my EA that a order can be just for exampel 120 minuts open, then the EA should close the Order, when he is longer then 120 minutes open. But i have a problem with the weekends, when the forex close at friday and open at sunday or monday, then i want that the order keep...
  Terminal Globals Problem  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hey, Folks I've got something going on that's about to cause me to say goodbye to MT programming. The problem is in trying to set terminal globals. What I'm doing is something like this: BuyEntrySignalGiven = Symbol () + "BuyEntrySignalGiven" ; GlobalVariableSet (BuyEntrySignalGiven, ( double ) 1.0
[Deleted]
HI all, I am beginner in MT4,and this is my MT4 first installation ( i am not upgrading or updating the MT4) . I am downloading the source from this website and after installation finish, I m not installing any new custom indicator and EA but the ones that come with MT4 aren't working. (i am...
[Deleted]
Hello i try lot of sclaper scripts.. but i cant found basic scalper ea My idea is click on auto-trading and scalper open 10-20 jobs but i dont found script whoes can do it I am new on the forum dont flame me.. :)