MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 390

MT4 Trade Copier  (1)
Which is the best MT4 trade copier for sending signals to clients having different brokers ?
How can i Install Metatrader 4 (especially together with the "metaquotes" Filder & " "terminal") in an external Drive? Everytime i do this, this Folder automatically migrates Back from (D:) to (C:) Both of These folders which are foundation in AppData Folder will Teleport themsellves Back to the
How can I read log information at the MT4 terminal simultaneously? Or how do I know when an information record is logged.
Hi everyone, I would like to install MT4 on AWS EC2 or on some other VPS and possibly not on PC and I have some questions to ask: 1.Can I install MT4 on the base level with 1CPU and 1GB of RAM? 2.After 1 year how much do I spend with AWS EC2? 3.Are VPS better than value for money? 4.What OS do you...
Hi ,I am using expert advisor and when i open mobile mt4 to see the trades i see (robot forex 2014 professional ) what does that mean ? I am using EA called golden profit and the name is different !! Does that effect on EA or no   ? 
how can I make an Awesome oscillator Expert Adviser : The conditions of buying & selling plz & thank you
I need a pamm account , is anyone recommend me to there? I m using this platform with paypal
  Help me please  (1)
I need help programming an Advisor that will make a buy order in the min price of the last candle. Could someone send me the code? Thanks
[Deleted]
How to make an expert advisor / use with the automated trading feature with ex4 file only and without mq4
My goal is threefold. 1) Log into and use MetaTrader MQL4 purely from python. I saw using MT4 from Python mentioned here. I don't know how well it works. It's a standalone python library (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/metatrader/0.0.1)  2) Use Python's ML capabilities within MQL4. I saw that here for...
Could anyone please help me understand what these guys mean by this definitionBitwise Operations Complement to One Complement of the variable value up to one. The value of the expression contains 1 in all digits where the variable value contains 0, and 0 in all digits where the variable contains 1....
  Breaking through the morning flat  (281   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Here's one of the entry methods if within an hour or two there is a synchronous breakthrough of the morning flat you may enter the trade The breakdown should occur on EUR and CHF at the same time h ttp://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=5300&st=45&gopid=280578&#
hi..everyone..how to appear the one click trading button..i already use short cut key Alt + T also cannot..any idea how to solve this problem
hello programers We know how to get the time of first visible bar  ==> Time[0] But how to get   in easy way the chart  right border time (in datetime T)
As part of my trading system I have a buy stop and sell stop pending order concurrently.  I have a stop loss trail code for when either trade is activated. In the event that the price fluctuates and activates both trades then the stop loss trailing code works. However if only one of the pending...
I'm trying to write a code that will make a "Profit Target" which will subtract my profits in the past 24 hours and add my losses. But I think there is something wrong, can anyone help? int ProfitTarget = 1000{  for(int q = 0; q<OrdersHistoryTotal(); q++)   {     OrderSelect(q,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hi all, i'm having a tough time making my EA place stop orders only once at a given price. It places stop orders every tick which matches the price. I wanna be able to make multiple Buy stop and Sell Stops, but only one at a time. For example if there is a filled Buy stop order and another Buy...
  Buy a stable earning advisor  (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Buy a stable earning Expert Advisor write to prostoj.paren@web.de
My code is set up to be placed on only one pair, but it will trade on multiple. For instance... *Not Entire Code* //-----------------------------------------------------------------   {     if(gbp>0)       {         if(gbp-usd<(TradePoints*(-1)+1))           {             result=OrderSend("GBPUSD"...
Hi All, back in October and again recently MS sent out major Windows 10 updates. Among other problems that these caused necessitating a factory reset, the MT4 purchased indicators disappear. Whilst they might still appear in the list under Navigator, they do not exist. Same for Templates and...
Hi i got an Object from an indicator (a simple regression channel determining trend) that i check to enter a trade or not, but my EA is a Multipair (i put it on one chart only and it trades all the pairs) so my question is : will it work correctly if i just call the iCustom with each symbol and read
Hello, i'm just creating an EA but i need your help for simple candlestick reference i dont know the MQL4 REFERENCE for Candle .. Simple MQL for bearish or bullish Candle  Example FOR EA :  LIKE THIS :   if Candle Number 1 == Candle Number 12 NOT LIKE THIS : if (iOpen   >/<    iClose)     ==...
Hi, I'm looking for an advanced EA that can trail based on price action (close of a bar in bullish/bearish formation). I currently use the supertrend and the halftrend which are good but I want to compare with pure price bar action and see which one performs the best. Paid or free is fine. I just...
The DLL made with c # does not work at mt4. the following error occurs. I would appreciate if you help. 2018.11.27 17:15:12.066 Libdeneme1 EURUSD,M5: unresolved import function call 2018.11.27 17:15:12.066 Cannot find 'Add' in 'testme.dll' (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/249) c# code and mql4 code...
Hello guys, Can you please point out why the following script cannot be imported into MT4 history using the history center Thanks much appreciated
  100%
The script builds usual schedules a tic-tac-toe. I have no good knowledge of the mql 4/5 language. The script loads my CPU percents from 60 - to 100%,  all the time under loading. In what can the reason be? Whether really to correct it and how? A script from CodeBase.
Hey guys! I found an indicator online EMAPredictive3 by Matthew "Dr Chaos" Kennel. The only problem with it is that it doesn't really update. I have to click refresh after every tick, otherwise it will look overlapped (as in the picture attached). I really tried to do something with RefreshRates()...
Hello  every one  the Below Function is to get the Last order lot size and multiply it by 2 it is is lose trade but it is not working properly , can you help  double fLotSize(){double fnewlot=Lot_size;int i =OrdersHistoryTotal();for (i;i>=0;i--){    if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS...
Hello, This was probably asked before, but I couldn't find information online, which I'd be able to put in practice. How can I setup time based orders in MT4, like MOO or MOC. Maybe not exactly the second market opens or closes, but more or less as well as time stops (say close a trade after X...
Where can I get an EA/indicator that counts the number of price fluctuations that occurred within each candlestick before it was closed? Cheers,