Breaking through the morning flat - page 4

I'm in the process of optimisation. When I'm done, I'll post the results.

Maybe a silly question, but still...tell me please how do you carry out optimisation and testing, the tester is not multi-currency?

Here are the results.

Optimisation was performed on the same period (01.02.2007 - 01.08.2007)

Here is another one

Kharin:
Maybe a silly question, but still...tell me please, how do you carry out optimisation and testing, the tester is not multi-currency?

the tester is not multi-currency right!

But it reads other pairs! - But it does not let me trade on it!

Kharin:
Maybe this is a silly question, but nevertheless ... Tell us please, how do you perform optimizations and tests, because the tester is not multicurrency?

The tester is not multi-currency in terms of trading, i.e. if testing is done on euro-USd, you cannot open trades on other currency pairs, you can only open trades on euro-USd.

But my EA only uses history of other pairs.

I also faced this problem when I wanted to open deals on euro-usd and usd-chief...

YuraZ:
Kharin:
Maybe a silly question, but still...tell me please, how do you do optimization and testing, the tester is not multi-currency?

the tester is not multi-currency right!

But it does let me read another currency pair! - But it does not let me trade on it!

How funny, we rushed to answer :)

Lemyx:

Here are the results.

Optimisation was performed on the same period (01.02.2007 - 01.08.2007)

here is another one

the results are even better than the EA I have tested this method with - I cannot post the results as I have not saved the research code

I have not saved it yet - I use it for manual trading

- the YZ_BreakDown_Flet indicator helps a lot visually to quickly cover a group of pairs

with my eyes I look through the spectrum of pairs

I wrote that sometimes two is enough

but today there was a breakthrough in a group! how it is possible to put in the expert advisor i do not know but maybe it is possible

I got out early today but without a drawback.

YuraZ:

i got even better results than the EA i used to test this method - i can't show you the results because i haven't saved the research code

- The YZ_BreakDown_Flet indicator helps a lot visually to quickly cover a group of pairs

With my eyes, I'm looking at a spectrum of pairs.

I wrote that sometimes two is enough.

I do not know how it may be possible to use in the Expert Advisor, but it may be possible.

I got out early, but I got in without a loss.

And tell me, Yuri, on what period did you test it? I mean, what period in history did you choose, how many months?

Lemyx:
YuraZ:

the results are even better than the EA i tested this method with - i can't post the results because i did not save the research code

- the YZ_BreakDown_Flet indicator helps a lot visually and quickly cover a group of pairs

With my eyes, I'm looking at a spectrum of pairs.

I wrote that sometimes two is enough.

I do not know how it may be possible to use in the Expert Advisor, but it may be possible.

I got out early today, but I got in without a loss.

And tell me, Yuri, on what period did you test it? I mean, what period in history did you choose, how many months?

if i'm not mistaken since the appearance of quotes in the HISTORY Center 1999-2006-2007, it was so long ago the build was old quotes fluffy - they are fluffy now true

the task was just to check the number of breakdowns to 161%

it was about 70% of breakouts i really put it beyond 161% of the opposite level because LOSS beat profit

I made three orders with a constant lot.

if the first order reached 161% the second and the third one i deducted +1p and they waited for 261% and i think 361% of the flat level

without any analysis i.e. just an automated system to check the number of successes to 161%

analysis was done ONLY on euro without CHF...

the method was described on the MASTERForex website - i gave you the link

Lemyx:

Here are the results.

Optimisation was carried out on the same period (01.02.2007 - 01.08.2007)

And what was the maximum drawdown on this optimisation?
Reason: