Buy a stable earning advisor - page 4

arnautov >> :

Yes exactly the same. The Expert Advisor is long term and works with pending orders. For 2 years it has made 59 trades in total. the biggest one has made just over 2000 pips profit. the maximum loss is 650 pips.

That's if you don't put any stops. If you do have stops, look at the Championship. Do you take it? :)

As you can see 100% a year is not a big problem to show. But that doesn't make it any easier.

And what do you mean by "Only it doesn't make it any easier" ?

prostojparen >> :

What do you mean by "Only it doesn't make it any easier" ?

Do you know why a sun bunny can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum?

Zet1972 >> :

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2008/04/Anitidote.ex4

Also interesting - I'll have to ask Yuri to open the code.

Even if I open it or someone decompiles it, they won't find anything interesting there - the main basic part of the EA code has been cut out, only the executing part is left.

prostojparen >> :

And what do you mean by "It doesn't make me feel better"?

Even after a cursory glance at a graph like this, the questions should fall away.

TS is simple: 2 years in a row we buy EUR vs BZ without any stops (or with quite far ones).

and we show the buyer a chocolate-state without a single moose.

But the trouble is, every trend is finite.

And there may be a lot of such TSs, that would be grails on history.

It really doesn't make it any easier.

Reshetov >> :

Even if I open it or someone decompiles it, they will not find anything interesting there - the main basic part has been cut out of EA's code, only executing part is left.

Yuri, I watched your anti-fitting championship,

Now I understand your reaction to the phrase "stable earner".

Well, you and I have not put the same meaning into this expression.

arnautov >> :

Do you know why a sun ray can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum?

why?)

arnautov >> :

Do you know why a sunbeam can reach speeds exceeding the speed of light in a vacuum?

Well, the sun bunny is understandable,

but not everything moves at that speed.

I might add:

you cannot enter the same water twice, or it takes an infinite amount of time to learn infinity, etc. etc.

Let's put 2 simple mundane questions:

1) Does this strategy win out at the moment?

2) Is it possible to identify with a sufficiently high probability the moment or phases when the strategy has stopped working?

If the answer to both questions is yes, then the strategy can and should be used, if not, then it is out of the question.

Or am I misunderstanding something again?

Jingo >> :

>> why?)

Because there is no causal relationship between the sun bunny positions. The same goes for the price. Today's price does not follow from yesterday's price. Therefore a stable earning advisor.....

prostojparen >> :
Let us pose 2 simple mundane questions:

1) Is the strategy winning so far?

2) Is it possible to identify with a high enough probability the moment or phases when the strategy has stopped working?

1) Is the strategy winning so far?

Well wins... Just over 1,000 pips in January. But I wouldn't risk calling it a stable earner.

2) Is it possible to determine with a high enough probability the moment or the phases when the strategy has ceased to work?

Phases? Easy! Flats starting from 100 and ending with 300-350 points. Or a very slow movement with constant pulling back. But in the latter case you can help with hands, it is not fatal.

As soon as you help me find the moment, I'll give it all to you for free :)

I will add my 5 kopeck:

Business centre: Litiforex.org

Account: 136040

Investor password: sm13sm06sm81

Trade server: SIG-Lite.us

Trading since the 5th of January with this Expert Advisor. What was before, please do not watch

these results. The other councillor was.
Reason: