MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 387

hi guys  exist a command for  recognize the currency in the denominator? thankz at all
Hi everyone, I would that once the EA took the trade, that the EA is removed from the graphic charts. I tried to use ExpertRemove(); But MT4 has crushed each time I used the EA using the ExpertRemove() function. Here is the code I am using: if (condition d'achat)    {    while ((buy == -1) &&...
Hi Guys... Was just wondering if there is a way to "run" a Function immediately....  ie. If I 'Click' on a Chart 'Button'.... can I tell Mql4 to 'Stop" processing what it is doing and run the Function that I want it to run....  ...if that makes any sense.... ...is there a Function that just "Stops"...
  Loop for  (7)
What's wrong with this? EA crasches in this section. int WinCount;int LossCount;for (int Count = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; ; Count--){   OrderSelect(Count,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);   if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)   {      if(OrderProfit() > 0 && LossCount == 0)...
My indicator draws rectangles that go from the beginning of the chart to the end. To do that, I use the Bars pre-defined variable https://docs.mql4.com/predefined/bars Since I only need that done once, it is in the OnInit() function of the indicator. Everything works fine, but sometimes (not always)...
Hi Everyone Newbie, and to Forex with something that is bugging me.. probably very obvious I am using MT4 demo account, moved from Tradingview Papertrading. (EURUSD) I am entering a lot of 0.10 but when my price moves it seems to be a profit in cents, rather than $1 On tradingview , if i put in...
Hello,  I have a question about printing the correct account statement in MT4 so that I can submit it for tax purposes. I am running MT4 build 1170 on Windows 7. I want to print account statement for the year 2018 so I have selected 'custom period' while right clicking in the 'Account History' tab...
Trying to get iATR from MT4, value appears wrong by at least a factor of 10, how to auto-correct please. Code is: double spread = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD); double minlot = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT); double lotstep = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP); double margin =...
[Deleted]
hi Guys so i am here again with a New GRID EA which i found quite profitable, i tested it in my Demo Account on EUR/USD,USD/JPY,USD/CAD (15MIN tf) & the result is 100% winning Ratio.yes 100%.  Its Dangerous too ,the problem is it Open too many Orders & Pending Orders (too too many) one after another...
[Deleted]
Hi Gurus, RaptorUK has published (in this post: https://forum.mql4.com/47032/page5 ) this kind of code to close each 1 pip profit trade. This kind of code should close each trade with 1 pip profit (1pip profit = 0.08E for example). But its not. Its closing each trade with 2 profit pips. Because I`m...
[Deleted]
  Error #130 - Invalid stops  (16   1 2)
Hello, Can anybody help me with this error? I am sending an Order using this command: Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 1, Ask, 3, 30, 30, "Buy_Order", 0, 0, Green); I want to buy 1 lot and set StopLoss and TakeProfit to 30 pips and I am receivingthe error #130 - Invalid stops. I have AlpariUK...
Does Meta Trader 4 fully compatible with Windows 8 64-bit or 32-bit
  Excel link  (1)
Hi all, do you know if there is a way to see the value of expert variables (int, doubles etc) on an Excel sheet? Thank you!
  Optimize  (1)
What could be the problem? The tester optimizer returns only 0. Why not work correctly?
Hi, So I'm using indicators from an unknown source in my expert advisors, and I wanted to know if there was any chance that they could be running any malicious code that could harm my computer? Or does MT4 have safeguards in place to prevent this kind of thing? Probably being paranoid, but it seems
Hello, One of the indicators I am using in my EA is printing text on the chart, is it possible to automatically remove such text ? I do not have the mq4 file for that indicator. Any help is appreciated! regards, salexes
I am new to coding MQL4 and having a problem with something...  I want to assign a variable before OnTick. so I only want to be in 1 trade at a time. something like this. bool CanTrade = true;   if(Cantrade==true)      { "buy or sell depending on conditions..." static bool CanTrade = false;...
I noticed some strange differences pips profit betwen terminal and mql4 math. If we chose in terminal the profit in points and we have some int RealPipsLong = (OrderOpenPrice() - Bid)/Point; //for Longint RealPipsShort = (Ask - OrderOpenPrice())/Point; //for ShortComment(RealPipsLong + " " +...
  Range Bar Chart on MT4  (566   1 2 3 4 5 ... 56 57)
Hi MT4 programmer, I'm currently trading Woodie CCI system - it provides a TOTALLY free consultation live in order to help traders, Relocate. It uses range bar chart with Woodie CCI indicator. The system is available for a lot of platform including Tradestation, TradeNavigator, NinjaTrader etc, The...
Hi. After last update build 1147 of MT4 , I want to make some modification to my EA and as you see bellow everything is OK after compiling the EA but when I try to drag it to the chart I got this message "the EA is not expert and cannot be executed" Could you help me to know what happen with the...
  not working mt4  (6)
A few days ago I installed mt4 and chose the demo account. The software worked well until today, but it does not update, and the latest update is December 28th. I removed the software and installed it and even created another account, but still mt4 did not work. where is the problem from?
  Order processing  (3)
I would like to know how MT4 terminal order processing works. As far as I know MT4 terminal can process up to 8 orders at 1 time (open, close, edit order) and what happens if 50 robots are opened in the terminal and they want to do something at the same time? are the first 8 orders processed and...
  mql storage  (2)
i finally updated to windows 10, but now when i tried to update files from storage nothing happens, it is like blank. anyone else have this problem?
Currently the MT4 tester speed slider doesn't work correctly, it is very slow until the value before last value?(31), at final value(32) it is very fast, Is there a way to get a speed in between these 2 values? Thanks in advance.. 
Hello everyone, To start with I disconnected my internet connection from my computer, then started the test. After I got the result below I went back to the reference manual to see if I had interrupted something in the explanation. "It returns true if connection to the server was successfully...
Hi, my MT4 is frozen after opening. I believe my account is logged in because the number is displayed but my balance is shown as zero. I can verify with my broker that my balance is not zero. I can't even use a menu item - they are not highlighted when I mouseover them. Additionally, toolbar items
I tested my code last week, bellow first picture.    And today I tested same timeframe, same period, but result has changed. I didn't change my source code. Why this happen?   
Hello everybody, I am looking to open a demo netting account at MT4 and I can't seem to find a broker who can provide me with one. I haven't found anything related to netting accounts in MT4. Does MT4 only support hedging accounts
My strategy worked fine then the results changed. I used the same EA and timeframe and its efficiency was still at 90% how could this be?
i used to use my bolingers bands but now is not supported any more , i tryed severals brokers and nothing works please some one can give me support