MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1542

[Deleted]
New to MT4. Looking for an EA that will enter a market order and stop order. It will then move the stop based on parabolic movement.
[Deleted]
I have no idea how to handle that. Can anyone give me a little help ?
[Deleted]
Hello, Do we have to do something special except declaring in the description it is a multiple currency ? Because the error report is telling error 4106.. Best regards, Jeff
[Deleted]
What is going on in demo, cannot get on, not my pc, is metatrader. So do I lose the trading amounts, as was in profit, if it goes against me? Does this happen on live accounts ??
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a problem with a script, it will stop working after a few mins and after it trades for a while. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, Anybody could help how to send data from Expert Advisor to other program? Thanks a lot.
Hello, I am having VERY hard times debugging my EAs since i have to wait for market to satisfy certain conditions (which is the trading strategy conditions) to be able to see if the code it working and debug it! is there some kind of virtual market where i can set the pairs prices as i want so that
Hi!!Maybe you can help me. I'm writting my own EA. All seems ok in backtest but when I run it in forward I get some errors because of requotes. Curiously I've got this errors 3 times and the 3 times has been on GBPUSD (I'm testing the EA in 20 pairs). I've coded a maximum slippage of 10. I get this...
  My First Experts  (9)
my first expert. i am using rsi(14) and macd in EurUsd M1 period. my platform name is Interbank Fx mt test date 1999.01.01 - 2008.09.06 first balance is 10.000 last balance is 42 900 000 USd. i have a litle english
hello everybody, i'd like to detect when the user clicks the "Expert Advisors" button in the MT4 terminal, the Init() funtion only triggers when i attach and advisor to a chart, but i want a certain code to be executed every time the EA is activated using the button mentioned above. i.e. everytime...
[Deleted]
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Kohonen Maps by the Example ATC 2007 Resultshas been published. During Automated Trading Championship we obtainlarge amounts of data. There are numerous ways for the visualization ofsuch data. We constantly study new methods and...
Hallo guys ... I need ADX and DMI defrent period but in the same window ... I make one of this but still not good enaught ... can anyone help with this indicator ...??? please ...
New article How to Write Fast Non-Redrawing ZigZags is published: A rather universal approach to writing indicators of the ZigZag type isproposed. The method includes a significant part of ZigZags alreadydescribed and allows you to create new ones relatively easily. Author: Candid
Hello, Can anyone help me in finding out the variant of Heiken Ashi indicator whose output is similar to the attached image? Thanks GK Heiken Sample output
[Deleted]
hi, newbie here. i am trying to get this EA to not trade on the next bar or number of bars after a trade is closed but there is a valid entry signal? This could probably do with a bit of a clean up as well as i have modified this from somewhere else. cheers in advance wayne...
[Deleted]
How do I work out if this is the first time the program has been run? I can setup a variable say called FirstRun but each time the user changes time frames the variable gets reset. Thanks, Steve
[Deleted]
i newbe i get some EA from my friend, but the problem when close all the openorder not closeall but delay closeall.i am realy desperate about this problem plz help me
[Deleted]
How, and were to change the moving average script. do you know it . Calculate open position area and the " check for open orders conditions" and " check for close order condition. there is a loop there,but I do not know this program style. some help would be help full.this looks a little like c++
I use the basic heikin ashi functuion. I try to make a buy sound when the candles 1 and 2 are of a different color. This seems to work fine now and then, but some times I just get sounds without the proper condition. What am I not doing right? Thanks for helping.... This is the code (just added the...
OBJ_RECTANGLE - can I use pixels to define the corners? If so how? Thanks.
[Deleted]
error is '++' - illegal assignment used code is return(i++); if change to i++;return(i); no error editor help is A return operator terminates the current function execution and returns the control to the calling program. A return(expression); operator terminates the current function execution with...
Hi I have the code below ... the line in red keeps giving a compliation error - I cannot for the life of me see what is wrong - can anybody spot it? (BarIndex is a function defined and coded at the bottom of the script) Thanks Paul #define TF 9 #define MAX 999 #define SRT 3 #define VAL 0 #define...
Automatic Checking This year, we developed a system of automatic checking the submitted Expert Advisors,checking results being reported and the authors being notified about test results.This solution accelerated checking and improved its quality. The first severaldays of automatic checking revealed...
I created an indicator which uses Comment to write something on the main chart. But when I deattach the indicator, the text remains there. How can I erease it? Thanks.
I'm trying to see if my EA will put a moving average line on the chart. can it do it or not
  Magic Number?  (1)
What is it and what is it used for?
[Deleted]
Hello everyone i am new to MQL so i have a few questions. how to deal with negative values of some indicators, how to compare them. its so confusing... could you please tell me what structure (algorithm) for opening and closing i have to use. i'd tryed to write an absolutly simple strategy with...
[Deleted]
Any fucntion or technique to move chart to specific date or x-axis of main screen..?? I know the Manual method (Writing date at the lower left box of a chart). But, I can't realize this in codes... help pliz......
[Deleted]
Hi, any idea how to open multiple orders on different currency pairs using just one expert advisor? Thanks!
  Placing Orders!!  (2)
Hello EveryBody, I am trying to place an order using an EA, but nothing happens, could anybody tell me please where the problem is for(int i0 = 0; i0 < 100; i0++) { if (OrderSelect(i0, SELECT_BY_POS) == true) { if (OrderSymbol() == "EURUSD") { Total++; } }...