MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1539

[Deleted]
I need an EA program to receive buy/sell orders from another EA on another computer by Email and then carry out the orders. Is it posible?
  Infringement??  (4)
I entered championship and just got this message: Renat: Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6 I really dont see where I fall under this?? My username is bonechair and I used this name from the start of joining here.
[Deleted]
Using MetaTrader, I get the following mini account information from my broker: accountLeverage = AccountLeverage(); // value = 200 modeLotSize = MarketInfo("EURUSDm", MODE_LOTSIZE); // value = 10000 modeLotSize2 = MarketInfo("GBPJPYm", MODE_LOTSIZE); // value = 10000 modeLotStep =...
[Deleted]
My mini account displays symbol designations such as EURUSDm, GBPUSDm, etc. That makes sense to me. Let's say my account has equity of $10,000, and I want to risk 2% on the next trade (that is, simply use $200 to buy <some amount> of contracts). [I realize this is a simple view of "risk".] Using...
Hello, I'm trying to build an EA based on a specific trading time. string TimeEntry = "10:30:00"; But it's not working. And this simple code : int start=StrToTime(TimeEntry); returning 23 when I put it in : Alert(TimeDay(start)); while the code below returning 22 Alert(TimeDay(TimeCurrent())); Does...
[Deleted]
Hi: Any help with this is appreciated, thank you! I noticed tonight your new MT4 API.. at https://forum.mql4.com/14219 just what I need! I have a C++ DLL that I coded that crashes when I try to call OrderSelect when running on Alpari's MT4 Platform. So, I assumed I need to use your API and then...
Hello! I'm a newbie on trading. I'm trying to develop an EA, using the online free EA Builder. I can't seem to make lots size work dynamically. There is a variable in my EA that's the difference between D+ an D- of ADX indicator. I would like to set my EA in such a way that the bigger this variable...
Lets immagine that our EA earn a lot. We want that when it will gain a 300% it will use only two thirds of the total amount. Doing so the EA put away a considerable amount of money that nothing can spend. But ... there is a but, I have to calculate a lot size for future position without the...
[Deleted]
I probe my plan manually and made me too much money than I can Image, I need to put this tactic in a EA to made money for me or for anyone, please contact me and I send you the instructions to do the estrategy, my mail its nacho212@hotmail.es, Im from spain, madrid, thanks for all
I have submitted an EA which need to queries all 12 pairs before making calculation and opening trades. However, the backtesting module of MQL4 does not allow querying prices other than the one it is attached, so it will not execute any trade in backtesting. The question is how can the EA ever be...
[Deleted]
Hello all maybe someone can help me This code in my EA is not working. Print(" ma55m5 ",ma55m5," ma55 ",ma55," close1 ",Close[1]); strcomment="MAIN"; if(ma55m5>ma55&&Close[1]>ma55) {Print(" mains ",strcomment); sellone(profit);} //12 if(ma55m5<ma55&&Close[1]<ma55) {...
I wish to retrieve the close price of the previous bar for 12 pairs, at the appearance of each new bar on a 30min chart. I have used RefreshRates() before retrieve the close price of previous bar, and even adding a 40 sec delay, but it seems like sometimes still getting non-updated because the...
Hello. Is there any random seeds for the MathSrand() function when I run back testing? TimeLocal() always returns the same value according to the back testing time serises. So far, I could not find any function or logic for random seeds that can be used for back testing. (for real trading,...
Given the following code: double a;double b;a=fn1();b=fn2();if (a>b) Print(a,", ",b);Result: 1.2345, 1.2345 What am I missing?
[Deleted]
Hello! Not sure when this problem arose, but of late I cannot optimize any EA on any of my 3 computers and using 3 different Metatrading platforms (ODL, IBFX and the MQL4). I've cleared the history file and re-downloaded as well as going to Alpari and downling their history files and importing
New article HTML Walkthrough Using MQL4 is published: HTML is nowadays one of the wide-spread types of documents. MetaTrader4 Client Terminal allows you to save statements, test and optimizationreports as .htm files. It is sometimes necessary to get informationfrom such files in an MQL4 program. The...
[Deleted]
what is wrong with this code? if(OrdersTotal() > 0 && OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS)==true && A==1) { switch(OrderProfit()) { case -0.2: if(OrderStopLoss() < resetlong + 0.0003) { OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),resetlong+ 0.0003,OrderTakeProfit()...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have been looking for a functon to get the number of days in the month. I was thinking of doing a FOR loop to loop through each day of the month to find the 1st Friday of each month with the code: if(DayOfWeek()==5 && Day()<=7) { } Once I have found this date, I would like to make sure the...
Hi, My build 218 terminal crashes when I try to backtest an EA. I suppose the error could be in my EA as other EA's backtest and run fine. The error itself is common "Exception : C0000005". I would really appreciate any ideas on how to go about decoding this. I have checked the forums for this...
[Deleted]
I need to mark the Friday bars on my chart with an arrow. The following code snippets mark every bar instead of just Fridays. Setting the buffer ot zero or null does not seem to prevent the arrow from displaying on the chart. Does anyone have a clue how to mark just the Friday bars? Also, is there
[Deleted]
1. Is it possible to change the clock ruller to the local time? or at least to another trading center time (such as London time)? If so Please show how. 2. Is there a way to draw just a line? or alternatively to limit the length of a trend line?
Hi,How do you make an oscillator that simply plots the difference between a moving average of a certain period and the price? The code should be easy to write but.. this is not it. What am I doing wrong here??? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
The original problem is how to determine if a 2-decimal double number (such as .67 or 2.51) has an even or odd last digit and thereby make it even by subtracting .01 (which is the broker's lot step amount). One recommendation was to use MathMod and/or NormalizeDouble. I don't see how those are...
[Deleted]
The MetaTrader menu has a File > Save as Picture > Active Chart (as is) command that manually saves a snapshot of the current chart to a specified directory. How can that be done with MQL4 code?
  dll crash  (1)
Hi, I have developed a dll in c++. I then wrote 3indicators which use this dll. For each indicator there was a functionin this dll. when a atach an indicator to a chart, metatrader sometimeschrashes. first the indicator is shon correctly and when I scrolleverything works fine. If I scroll a bit more...
[Deleted]
My lotsize calculation on a mini account might result in an 2-decimal double odd number such as .67 or 2.51. How would I determine if the number is odd and change it down to the nearest even number (such as .66 and 2.50)?
[Deleted]
Hi We are looking for traders/developers with potential to join a development team building a winning EA. Some may have more experience of actual trading but with some technical development of EA's/indicators; whilst others will be stronger on the technical development. Feel free to email me...
[Deleted]
I have been used to draw gann fan in other technical anaylysis software but I dont know how to use it in MT4, those lines look really incorrect when I set a beginning point and ending point, is there any matter with the value? r u guys okay wif gann fan????? Help plz!
  Servers Min Stop  (2)
Can anybody help me with this. Have developed a strategy which produces profit but it is being killed because a lot of trades are not taken. Maybe someone can explain why I am getting this error and possible ways round it. Thanks all.