MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1535

[Deleted]
The following MACD indicator code displays a MACD histogram with Red and Blue bars above and below the centerline. QUESTION: How do I discover the color of the recent bars? QUESTION: What actually causes the color change? // MACD_inColor_Alert.mq4 | #property indicator_separate_window #property...
I am uploading some historical fx datas right here right now and wanna make a backup also ... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE ARE THE HISTORY DATA ARE STORED ??? I MEAN OF COURSE IN WHICH FOLDER (C:/programs/metatrader/...) OR FILES ??? Thanks ahead : Rookie
[Deleted]
Hi, My name is Lionel from France. I have just discored this website, and I hope I will find some help to develop this simple EA. Here are the parameters : scale M1 Buystop if EMA10 (based on H+L/2)>EMA60(H+L/2) Sellstop if EMA10 (H+L/2)<EMA 60(H+L/2) Place a trailing stop loss at - 100 pips max 2...
If I do this in an indicator, the array gets populated with correct values: double buffer1[]; buffer11[i]=somecomputedvalue(); If I do this, the array gets populated with garbage values: int buffer1[]; buffer1[i]=somecomputedvalue(); It doesn't seem to matter if I apply MathRound etc or not in the...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I came accross these 2 EAs, forex autopilot (forexautopilot.com) and forex tracer (forextracer.com) on the internet,and i am seriously considering them. But before i buy any of them,i like to know your experience on any of them. thank you. Williams.
[Deleted]
Hi Fellas, First of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot, downloaded and open account, no problem. I need to change the valu of the moving avarage, I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet. I want that the autopilot will make buy order...
[Deleted]
hey i am in much needed help i signed up for metatrader forex meta with forex autopilot. i started out witha demo account thank god but so far i have lost all my money but 29 cents i have no idea what i am doing on this program i have tried reading the information int he help section but it is not...
  A draining trend of the Championship.  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
It is interesting to observe how the group of the Championship Participants starting with 10 000 moves up to the top of the Equity Table ("Non-Participants"). This group of "non-participants" has already moved to the third page of the table (after the first week of the Championship they occupied the
I have attached this template to my EA but after compiling I have an error '.' - unexpected token this is one thing I have not seen before as I am not good at coding could someone please point me on the right direction as to what I need to do with this template to get it to work. Any help would be
Can anybody write the EA strategy based on the following 16 technical Indicators: Technical Indicator isa result of mathematical calculations based on indications of priceand/or volume. The values obtained are used to forecast probable pricechanges. There are many technical indicators already...
I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH READING AND REMEMBERING, I NEED TO SEE THINGS SHOWN TO ME, IF ANYONE CAN HELP, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED ! I WANT TO LEARN MLQ4 FROM VIDEO, IF ANYONE KNOWS A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN FIND THAT PLEASE SEND A LINK !
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to learn how to program, I'm sick of sitting near a monitor and try to write my own trading system Any advice on where to start
[Deleted]
Hi all, appreciate if someone can help me to convert to MQL4. below is the code:- /*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*\ // // This MQL is a test for me to auto generate position on RSI reading value // // The Logic for...
[Deleted]
I¡m working with an EA that wotk in 4 hour "Close4=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1)" and after a succesfull pattern it change to true a logical bool and it start working with 1 hour "Close1=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1)", the problem it's that when im testing it, when its going to long or short positions i get...
[Deleted]
I have a trading group with more than 80 members. I need an Email Trade signal for my group. That is, I will give copy to each member. However, I need to test the program before applying it. If you can help me please send me an Email: zaffrono@yahoo.com. Thank you.
I wonder if the following could be realized with icustom function. I have written my own indicator. I'd like to leave the timeframes unspecified as a and b. And then in my EA, I use the icustom function to give a and b different numbers and get results from the indicator. Can anybody tell me if...
[Deleted]
Hello, Brokers METATRADER who work with the system dealing desk = Electronic Currency Network? I found the following, but I would like to have some more references: http://www.tgmfx.com/ http://www.fastbrokersfx.com/index.php?KV001 A greeting
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! I started to work wih a candlestick pattern recognition indicator which shows the different patterns on the charts. I would like to include in an EA signals from that indicator (i suppose using icustom) and the problem is that in the book the only think i could read is how to get...
Hi I had this new version come down via Live Update this morning, my AntiVirus picked up the following Virus in one of the files: Win32/Heur in file MetaLang.exe I guess this is a Heuristic scan and may be wrong, my AV is AVG Free edition version 8.0.138
Dear coders! My problem: I want to display a label within a separate window. My code below does not work. Where is the mistake? Thanks for any help!! walb //--------------------------------------------------------- drawLabel("trend",text,22,color_text,10,10,"CourierBold");...
[Deleted]
Estoy trabajando con un EA que trabajo en 4 horas con Close4=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1) y luego pasa a 1 hora con Close1=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1) pero a la hora de comprar me tira el error: "2008.10.03 01:43:40 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 4045 at 2008.09.24 04:00 exceeded)" En...
[Deleted]
Hi, there. Could someone kindly help building an EA out of following ideas? Regards, Pair: EUR/USD Time Frame: 5M Indicators: Step MA v7 - default with step set to 20 & width set to 1 Heiken Ashi - default with color set to red/dodger blue & width set to 1 Stochastic Oscillator - set to 14,3,3 with...
hi all, what codes can help me find out if my last closed trade is win or lose thanks
[Deleted]
  Live account  (1)
Would like to open one, have a practice one and am very happy with it. How do I do that ? Have 3 existing forex accounts, is there any connection possible ? Thanks bafomet
I have been trying to add the template to and EA but I don't think I have added the template right I have an error '.' - unexpected token what do I have to do with these ... what do I put in there I have never seen this before 'Error 146 ("Trade context busy") and How to Deal with It' Any help would...
Pls, Moderator can I change my lots size now that championship had started from 0.5 to 5.0 Lots sizes.
FYI The FXCM MT server will be down for upgrading at 15:00 New York time for 15 minutes. So no access & no EA execution (open or close) during that time. Pity they had to choose an NFP Friday! :( Lets hope they remember to copy history data if this is a change of server rather than an...
Could someone build the following EA for me please. Rules. 1. Open BUY on EURUSD 2. Open BUY on USDCHF 3. If Total orders profit is > 0 then close all orders 4. If one of the BUY order is > 0 then close that order and open a new order for currency just closed. Thanks, Mark
These are 2 Strategy Tester tests made to be accurate on 2 brokers: Check the InterbankFX executions for orders 1 and 5, for instance, and compare to WHC. Now the questions are: 1. What drives Strategy Tester nuts ? 2. How can it be repaired ?
I'm pretty sure it used to pick up compiled changes automatically and all I need to do is Settings/Start to rerun the test. But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Was I imagining things previously?