who ! who ! but me to school............ - page 8

I've been mastering MQL4 for more than a year now, and I've learned how to do it. Now I want to learn how to write a DLL plugin to increase productivity, i.e. I want to transfer all logic to DLL and leave only order opening/closing functions in my Expert Advisor. Actually, for these purposes, what's better to start studying, С++ or С#, and what is the difference between them? I've already downloaded, read and mastered "C++ without fear". Right now I'm downloading Visual Studio 2008 Express ~ 750 Mb from Microsoft.

Yuupi_Como писал(а) >>
Hello, can you tell me where I can download C++? Preferably in Russian. For the purpose of studying the language and the minimal needs for the link with mql4. For the moment proganye under winnda is more of a distant dream and a goal at the same time. The links can be in a private message, if here is not an option. Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded it, but I don't use it much, I just open it occasionally to look at this:

http://www.bloodshed.net/devcpp.html

(9 MB full, 2 MB cropped)

What's remarkable is that once installed, you can copy it to a non-system drive

and use it later without worrying about reinstalling the system, or stick it on a flash drive...

ZS: I'd be very interested to hear from the experts about the possibility

SZS: Very much I would like to hear from experts on the subject of the possibility of creating there "attachments" for MKL4.

Theoretically I suppose, but practically...

look at the output of this C++
it turns out)))))
This is a cool trick to MQ about stillborn MQL-5 with classes

Source code : Delphi 6 The source code of Dev-C++ is available for free under the GNU General Public License (GPL)

Authors : Colin Laplace, Mike Berg, Hongli Lai : Development
Mingw compiler : Mumit Khan, Jan Jaap van der Heidjen, Colin Hendrix and GNU coders.

Korey >> :

look at the output of this C++
it turns out)))))
This is a cool trick to MQ about stillborn MQL-5 with classes

Source code : Delphi 6 The source code of Dev-C++ is available for free under the GNU General Public License (GPL)

Authors : Colin Laplace, Mike Berg, Hongli Lai : Development
Mingw compiler: Mumit Khan, Jan Jaap van der Heidjen, Colin Hendrix and GNU coders.

>> Yeah. That's a good one :) .

Reason: