MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1412

I've done some optimizations lately that have different results for same EA/params/data/etc. As I understand, as long as you are connected to a certain broker, Tester takes the properties shown in "Symbol Properties" live from that broker. My question is this: how do I know the exact properties...
Pls. can anybody help me tom add stoschastic toi this EA. Actually i have written on this before but when i tried it the EA was in effective. This is the code for the EA below. pls tell me where to put them and how to go about it. / Forum Login | Register | Language: ru cn en Search:...
[Deleted]
To Metaquotes Management, To increase the acceptance of MQL5 WE the users need better training material (in Englsih mainly but all your supported languages) on programming so the average person can develop his/her own EAs, indicators and scripts. Some brokers already have videos for user training...
Hello, For the last 6 months I'm working on my own EA, and so far it is working quite good, but sometimes I get trades like this: 255 2009.01.20 19:36 s/l 40 0.10 1.2910 1.2910 0.0000 1.00 810.52 256 2009.01.20 19:36 sell 41 0.10 1.2908 0.0000 0.0000 0.00 810.52 So an order hits the S/L, and then
[Deleted]
Dear Kiril, I'm a telecomunications engineer from EUPVG (Barcelona) Spain and I am very much interested with expert agents, I'm very curious about lilliput. I have worked with neural networks with visual C++ but his running is not very good. I have also used a genetic algorithm giving better results
[Deleted]
Okay, let me clear a couple of things first. 1. I don't have any EA for sale. 2. I am not starting this thread for bragging. 3. That performance is in a demo account. Now coming to the point, I have started a demo account with Alpari 2 months back and started paper trading forex. This is my first...
Hi, TIME SPENT BY START() Have you measured the time spent inside the start()? Is there like an acceptable time for such? I understand that this is unique per set of code (i.e. per strategy and its implementation). EVERY WHEN DOES TICKS COME Let's say that the start() spends negligible amount of...
[Deleted]
Hello! I have developed own trading system based on few indicators and two time frames. Now I am looking forward in automating my system. Have tried to learn MQL4 programming language and realized that it would take too much time and resources to manage it on my own. Looking for someone to cooperate...
hi, is there a method or way provided by MQL on saving the EA input (extern) values to file, for later restoration? manually, i press the 'save' and 'load' button. how about programmatically? are we able to do this without doing it the hard way - which is FileWrite()/FileRead the concerned EA...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I'm preparing for news trading and for statistical purposes I need to see how does certain M1 bars look when some report is announced. I know its easy to write a script, which would present certain bar info, but I would like to asses the situation at the time of release "as a whole"....
[Deleted]
I am using iCustom calls to a custom indicator I created that manually calculates the macd using EMA. My CI works great, I see buy and sell signals marked with green and red crosses. The problem is that the timing of the buys/sells in my EA does not correspond with the indicator crosses. Some of...
[Deleted]
Hi, I wonder if you could help me in writing MQL4 code. I wanted to get an alert ifthe price touches the following indicators/objects which I draw myself on the charts. 1- Fibonacci levels ( 38.2, 50, 61.8) 2- Trendlines 3- Horizontal lines (Support and resistance). Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
The attached indicator " fiboRetracement 3 modify" was two set of fiboline in the chart, but both are in yellow colour, could anyone help to modify oneset of fibo line in other colour, maybe in red. Thank you,
[Deleted]
I am a Competent programmer, not a scammer. Please, no time wasters. Modest charges for all projects . Backup and support available. Please contact me for further details. I am an Australian, I speak english, and use Skype, as well as email davidhazza9@gmail.com Thanks
[Deleted]
Good afternoon all, I know I have done the searching and reading the forum on this topic but just want some final clarification on this(as I am not very good technically with the computer). I have a real account and currently run about 7 EA's( and as some of you know, getting "trade context busy"...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to select order to get its detail, but currently I have two long trades on USDCAD, and the OrderSelect wont select any. This is the code:       for (int i=0; i<all_order;i++) {              if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==TRUE) {...
[Deleted]
I need the following parameters/features added to an EA I have. ECN supprt: So if the ECN = TRUE, all orders will be placed with no TP or SL and then the orders will be modified immediately after. Automatic 4/5 digit broker recognition .dll feature I would like this EA to communicate with one of my...
Hi, I ran 2 MT4s. One is on my personal pc, and the other is on a vps. I used the same MT4 provided by ibfx. I also opened 2 demo accounts using ibfx. how come the quotes on my pc are of 2 digits, while it is 3 on the vps? how do we handle this in our ea?
  Hi-low strategy  (4)
- Draw a horizontal line from the first tick of the day, - BUY Stop 10 pips above the line. - SELL stop 10 pips below the line for the same pair. - Stop Loss 25 pips - Take profit the next day(with out TP),Or 30-50 pips. - Trade as many pairs as I could ( I traded 10 pairs ) - Every day I made more...
Hi I havent got aclue where to begin writing a code that will give me an indication when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26 is 8 pips on the close of a price bar. Can anyone help
[Deleted]
Could somebody tell where I can get EURCAD data for MT4? I tried download form Metaquotes, but there was missing some data at the end of 2008. I’m interesting in EURCAD data form 2007!
  pricing  (228   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
I want to understand pricing, there are some misunderstandings! They can write anything for everyone (make a mistake or deliberately give everybody a wrong price)
Hello, i have a minimal example that will crash metatrader: Code: #import "python26.dll" void Py_Initialize(); void Py_Finalize(); int PyRun_SimpleString(string code); #import int init(){ Py_Initialize(); PyRun_SimpleString("x=42"); Py_Finalize(); return(0); } From what i have...
[Deleted]
How to divide Orders? I develop the plugin between MetaTrader and Dukascopy JForex platform - which translate trade signals from MetaTrader to JForex. I need to divide the Order open in MetaTrader in several lesser orders. How it is possible to do? Maybe exists already ready solution for that?...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a DLL that contains a few functions that I call from my EA. The functions contain printf statements for debugging purposes, but even though I know the functions are being called successfully, I can't see any output from the printf statements. Where do these get written to?
[Deleted]
The Wild Card Silver 21 Aug 2009 Friday, 21 Aug 2009 USD to Go Volatile on U.S. Homes Sales and Bernanke Speech The Wild Card Silver Silverhas experienced much bearishness in the past 2 weeks as it currentlytrades at the $13.74. The current bearish trend is expected to come ton end anytime soon, and...
We ask everyone to behave correctly, not to swear, to keep the dialogue on topic and not to deviate too much. Let us value our own time and the time and nerves of others. The charts and analytics on other pairs, as well as equities, commodities, and other securities and futures will be useful. Your
[Deleted]
  Code Needed  (4)
Hi, I'm trying to build an expert which will enter/exit the market based on timing.What I mean is,for example if first trade is at 2009.08.20 23:00, a new position should be opened 3 hour later if the first one is closed either by t.p or s/l order.İf position is still open, next entry time should...
[Deleted]
Hi this is only my second day using this but I cant seem to close order any more. I did it all yesterday but today I cant even find the currency "nzdusd" I have an order with a profit of 500 and i want to close. If this was real money i would be very angry by now. Can any one help me please?