MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1405

[Deleted]
  Linked Charts  (2)
How would one link, say 3 or 4 charts on different time frames, so that when the symbol of one chart is changed, the symbols on the other charts change as well? Is there a way to change the chart symbol using a script?
Hi, I am a very beginner in the programming field. It happens that i have a trading strategy that might work well if i have a hybrid EA including NN. However,i couldnot afford time or effort to start learning everything about advanced programming, genetic algorithms or Neural networks. I surfed to
Hi all there, i have installed two instances of MetaTrader, latest build on an XP Prof., from different brokers (one live and one demo). In both of the terminals i use the same charts, same timeframes same experts ... One terminal use about 300.000 mb RAM (live), the other only about 20.000 mb Ram...
i found this attached EA interesting but it lacks takeprofit. Pls can anyone make it to be given itself take profit the way he do to stoploss
Hi folks, I have been testing a multitude of systems (EAs) and after many, many lackluster results and complete failures I have come up with one that is giving solid results. That was quite a challenge. I don't believe in backtesting so I just forward test by letting a demo run in realtime and play
As far as I can figure when timeframe is changed in a chart, the expert attached to it will have it's extern variables reset to the values it had the last time variables where changed (or at expert start if no change was made). Can anybody verify this? And Metaquotes - why on earth is this NOT...
  IS IT POSSIBLE  (3)
I DON'T Quite sure because i am a novice in meta editor.If it is possible to have an EA attached to a 15 min chart,and while running on 15 min chart can still consider events going on in 1hr chart" window 0" in its codes even though it is not attached there e.g An EA attached to a 15min chart...
1.) What is your strategy? 2.) What are you indicator, if any? 3.) What road did you take to your success? I currently make money with a probabalistic approach on EURUSD 1H. I make a calculation from the previous bar as to the most likely direction of travel and set a very conservative TP with a...
  REQ=Simple EA  (1)
Can somebody help me with a simple EA. I just need it to open a trade at the start of every new bar and have a trailing stop option, and if the trailing stop is hit stop trading, that's its. I will drop it on initially to enable it . Thank you very much.
Hi, I am trying to build my first EA based on few indicators. I found the custom indicator in THV system has showed for me a good signal that it might be build on. Now,I am wonding if any has the code of this interesting THVTrix V4.01 indicator that shows the divergence in THV system. I would...
Can anyone provide the data structure for the symbols.raw file found in the history directory? By looking at the binary dump, this file apparently contains the complete list of symbols available at the broker
[Deleted]
this is what says in the mql4book but I find it not to be true: "The values of real constants and variables consist of an integer part,a decimal point, and a fractional part. The values can be positive ornegative. The integer part and the fractional part are made of digitsfrom 0 to 9. The amount of...
Currently I'm demo trade using EA with interbankfx, alpari UK, and FXPro. Everything running just fine with Interbankfx, and alpari UK, but not with FXPro. There's no trade at all with FXPro !!!. As you probably know, Interbankfx, alpari UK (and the rest of us) using 5 digits to measure unit (e.g...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I learned that "pip" refers to the last decimal place in the quote. For example, EUR/USD current bid at 1.1486. When this figure rises to 1.1490 we say it rises by 4 pips. I also learned that in order to set the stop loss 50 pips down from the entry price (say Ask), I would use the...
To understand the POINT, Digits and NormalizeDouble better, I tried to print these values along with Bid and Ask variables. Print("Point Digits BidPrice AskPrice Bid & AskNormalizedValues POINTnormalizedValue and Bid PLUS POINT*PIPS- ",Point," ",Digits," ",Bid," ",Ask," ",NormalizeDouble(Bid...
[Deleted]
j'd want create the rsi of momentum , for example rsi(momentum(close,10),14). someone can help me? thank you best regards
My Expert generates a few signals, but I would like to make the validity of these signals on 5 or 7 bars (the signal should be not valid after 5th or 7th bar). I 've added the NewBar function to my expert, but I am not sure if that function will be good tested on Meta Trader using the Back Tester....
[Deleted]
Can someone help me out please, I'm only getting 0's as a responce. What's wrong with this code? int start() { int ArrayName[]; int i; for(i=0;i<=10;i++) { ArrayName[i] = i; Alert(ArrayName[i]); } return(0); }
[Deleted]
hi, I have created a EA and i want to prevent this EA being copy and paste by other after copy to my friend. How can i do this EA Security Control
[Deleted]
How can i download MT5?
  Nothing Works  (9)
I download an EA called Artificial Intelligence and apply it to a chart, I do not know the settings or how to work them, or what any of the technical jargon of Forex means (pips, gaps, backtracking etc) so I just leave it at defaults it makes a buy but it never sells, even after my profit goes into...
Hello People I have a trading style that is very strange. I cannot tell you how I do it in hard and fast rules, but it works. Last week I made 16000 pips and I expect even more next week. I use no indicators, just intuition. Is it possible to program a NN that can watch me over a period of say 12
[Deleted]
Hi, After the astounding experience of 2007 Champion Olexandr Topchylo (Better) I'd feel very please if this post would start a new serious discussion about a relatively new approach in EA programming. Fuzzy Inferences, Chaos Theory and Neural Networks (e.g.: MATLAB Neural Networks and ANFIS Tool)....
[Deleted]
I am a final year student of computer engineering, and 1 year old trading currencies, i am interested in working on neural networks for forecasting. please is there anyone out there with experience in this kind of project, your response would be really appreciated. teetolex@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Can some one please help build a neural network EA, i will pay for time and resources. urgent response needed plzzz
i build a neural network ea. it can auto learning without teaching. it is a prototype. it just trade and close without any money management(now the lots is the win rate) and trailing stop even stop loss and take profit.. i think it is potential. if you have a good money management system or other...
[Deleted]
I have a "BUY ONLY" EA attached to a EURUSD chart and a "SELL ONLY" EA attached to a USDCHF chart. At 0200H, they were supposed to execute at the same time. This is what happens! 2009.09.03 02:03:26 Short UC EA USDCHF,H4: open #xxxxxxx sell 0.78USDCHF at 1.0606 sl: 1.0740 ok 2009.09.03 02:03:23...
Hi, I have a problem with a function could someone help? I have try to create these functions according to this 'Considering Orders in a Large Program' and I have an error while compiling "Wrong Parameters count" #include <Peremen.mq4>// Terminal...
[Deleted]
want to make an indicator based on RSI but with one change. Instead of simply close j want set the RSI on average of 2 bars of close less close of 3 bars ago. j write so in TradeStation RSI (average (c-c [3], 2), 14); can someone help me to write for metatrader? thanks j rest available for...
Hello, I have a problem. How can I count if the price is mostly (basing on time) (at the bar) OVER or UNDER the OPEN PRICE? [counted each tick] Best regards. Cool forum