MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1254

[Deleted]
  Back Testing  (2)
Hi, I'm new to the EA area. I was wondering if there was a sticky post somewhere on how to run a back test and what some of the terms mean ie. ticks modeled, modeling quality, and how to control the dates. Or maybe one can't control the dates if you choose "Every Tick" under the Model Option?...
Hello, please I want to start trading on my mobile phone I currently have an E71,I would want to know if is possible to use the phone.if so where can i get the windows mobile to use and which broker supports mobile trading.I use FXDD but cant get their link to mobile platform.please can anybody...
guys, I need some help with a problem, that I cannot resolve on my own. I want to know how can I communicate one way, being in EA I need to get variables from other CI. I cannot use iCustom, as I get other values that a running CI - so I left that idea. I wanted to implement CI in EA, but it also...
[Deleted]
The Book of Sergey Kovalyov is not readable! The letters are much too big! How can i change this?
[Deleted]
Hello Folks. I'm pretty sure that this is explained somewhere, but I guess I'm not using the right search terms. My question: How do I tell an EA to only place an order if no other one is currently placed? To get a bit more specific: I want to place a BUYSTOP, only of no other BUYSTOP or BUY-Order...
[Deleted]
I have an EA with one IND, and another EA with another IND. I wish to combine the Two IND's into a single EA. NOT - *how* to combine the two into one- That part of the coding is done and it works fine. But Rather, HOW to optimise ! For example, a STOCH, and a MACD ( who cares if these are the exact
[1332] exception C000008E at 004CBF22 in C:\Programme\BestDirectMT4\terminal.exe Could it be that there is some uncaught zero division somewhere inside terminal.exe happening when calculating the y scale of the indicator window? I am having not much fun with a really ugly and ongoing debugging...
Hello, I have also build a Wolf Wave EA for you, if you dont know what Wolf Wafes are there are many Informations about that in the Internet and here is a picture from a Wolf Wave: My EA Programm has a algorytmus to find such Wolf Waves and in my Backtest you can see a good result, Drwadown under 2%...
[Deleted]
  order status  (6)
how do i know if pending order had allredy open ? the orderselect() is for opening or pending order . do i have to catch it by comparing the open price ?
Is it possible to run/execute a virus or spyware or any kinda malware to infect a target pc using external DLLs? Is it safe to download and use experts or scripts which use external DLLs without being worried about security concerns? Thanks
  Utility trawl - utopia or reality?  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Is there such a trawl that increases the expectation of trades for a short-term strategy? Perhaps, this phrasing is not quite correct, if I ask simply - is there a universal and useful trawl? I haven't seen it yet, but maybe I missed something
I am trying to write an EA that will close open order at the end of the next bar and have tried the following for the 4hr period: -------------------------------------------------------------------- datetime a = TimeHour(OrderOpenTimeA); string closestringA; datetime closetimeA;...
[Deleted]
how to run the APSI.ex4 file pl.tell tariq
[Deleted]
Now I will offer you a download link a program in how to use the internet Using Neural Networks In MetaTrade part2 To download and activate the link go to the link below http://download1014.mediafire.com/5y1dc80tu8ng/shp8p1k7x1dmshj/2011+part+2Using+Neural+Networks+In+MetaTrader.rar Good Luck...
I'm having this code for sending orders: OrderSend(...); variable change that counts if a order have been sent. Print(...); I see my print in the log of the expert and no deal bug happens on random Fx-Pro have no explanation why it happens I've been using my EA for almost an year now and...
Hello, I have an expert advisior which works with the loss-and profit series from the last orders. I calculated them by OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY) .... Is there a posibility to restart the EA an with a loss-and profit series with the value "0" without changing the MagicNumber?? How...
Hi Guys New to MT4 but experienced trader. I'm on Smart Live Markets with MT4, in my scripts I got "Trader Script 1" which has a set up for Lot Size, Take Profit, Stop Loss, Buy, Sell What I am trying to do is when I trade and hit BUY or SELL I want default settings added to every trade like:...
5/30/2010 Alpari UK invalid stops - order send error 130 when t/o on alpari uk demo gbp/usd ... This is a common error, however I'm now wondering if the broker can cause this by a lack of data or broker settings, because using the same EA I am getting different results on different brokers.
Hi guys. Would someone be able to shed any light on modifying the order send function in an ea, so that it can operate with a market excecution broker. I am aware that you can not have a stop loss and take profit attched to order send with this sought of excecuttion so I am wanting this modifyied so...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question before. If they have please link me to the specified thread/post/site and you can delete this post and I apologize for not looking hard enough. I've tried searching the web but to no avail. My question is, is it possible to have an EA backtest...
$40 per EA I love coding. If someone need help about write EA, Please follow the step: (1) send me the information about the EA. (2) EA strategy a. MAGIC b. Lot size c. Take profit d. Stop loss e. Start time to trade f. End with trading g. Currency pair and timeframe h. How to open BUY and SELL i....
[Deleted]
  beginner problem  (17   1 2)
i am trying to run an example of the book in the metatrader but all that appears is this ðîöåíò ñâîáîäíûõ ñðåäñò can someone help me please thanks
[Deleted]
Anyone have a suggestion? I have my trusty EA - on ONE machine running against two brokers - at the same time. Started @ NZ open Sunday (Monday) and running since (about 48 + hours) One has Profit of $125 the other $6 (-well, I'm testing at 0.001) (A) The profitable one opens with the...
[Deleted]
i am on my way to learn mql4...but it is so difficult......so itry to combine from 1 EA to another EA to create my EA... i want my EA work at specific time...like example at 12.00 it will buy or sell and only doing 1 trade perday....and also added SMA that is 175 SMA, the rule when SMA upp than the...
Ok, so I've developed some EAs which perform statistical categorizations of market behaviours and then produces monte carlo predictions that drive trading decisions based on the calculated statistical data. It should work on any currency pair, since the stats are calculated on the fly for whatever...
[Deleted]
Hi, I lrecently loaded a ccfp strength meter into mq4.The indicator shows some numbers for the different currencys, but no lines which are supposed to be there,are there. Its supposed to be 8 different lines in different colors appearing like a moving average lines. Any help would be appreciated
Hi, Can anyone write an EA for sending the positions in metatrader and changes to yahoo Messenger's ID or a list of IDs??? Thanks...
[Deleted]
  Indicator Lock  (1)
Can I, somehow, use a code lock so an indicator is limited to only a specific broker ( ex. pivot points can be used only with FXCM, or MACD cam be used with only forex.com) . Please let me know . Thx
[Deleted]
In other words, one trade is open and I would like to program that it closes automatically next monday (=date) at 9:30 (=time). The helpdesk of MetaTrader told me that I should write a script but I do not have any experience of scripts. Many thanks in advance, Michel
[Deleted]
Anyone know of an indicator that will calculate and display a histogram in lower window for the pip change of the last bar? Any help would be much appreciated! Daniel